• Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Pegassi.jpg

The Pegassi Vacca Fan Thread

10654226536_7a1cb2021c_o.jpg

I don't know what it is about the Pegassi Vacca but I just love it. The look of it, the sound of it, the speed; it just makes it's presence known. If I were to spot it in traffic or in a parking lot -- even though they NEVER spawn even if you drive one -- I'd immediately know what it is. I just love how nobody else drives it on the road as well.

10654430923_5c2e5f1b87_o.jpg

I know I bash the handling a lot in V, but this car is kind of fun to drive on the limit. It could've been better, but at least it is one of my favorite handling cars in the game.

The one in the picture above is mine for Franklin, and I tried hard to make it look like the historical yellow color for Lamborghini known as "Giallo Orion". It's just gorgeous to me. I'm the "weird" type of guy, if you will, who likes to drive around following traffic laws, and surprisingly this car is still fun to drive like that. It gets a lot of attention too, like any super car in this game does, but it feels more realistic when in this car because people do freak out when they see a Lamborghini such as the Aventador.

10654200785_622243f407_o.jpg

Anyways, that's all I have to say about this beautiful Aventador/Gallardo LP 560-4/MP4-12C. I think it's one of the most striking cars in the game behind the Overflod Entity XF.

I just wanted to create a fan thread, as there is one for the Stinger GT and Z-Type. Just post pictures of you Vacca or post what you like about it...

• KaKaja and Alchemist like this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 04 November 2013 - 08:26 AM.

The Vacca is the most beautiful super car imo, maybe one of the most beautiful cars in the entire game. Unfortunately, I don't have enough space in my garage for one :/

Where are the Stinger thread you mentioned? I can't seem to find it.. 

idrift
  • idrift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

I used it as my entry level Super Car and I disliked it, it doesn't do anything well (IMO) and I am still to have one beat me in an online race. That said it is drifty and with standard suspension & all power mods it is a mean drifter in the wet. Not a bad car but should be replaced with the Adder or Entity XF if looking to win races as they are both faster especially when fully modded.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

no u

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

Maybe I'll post a picture of my Vacca later on :D

I think the car is gorgeous.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

I honestly don't care if the car isn't as fast as the other supercars as cars are more to me than just speed. I like this car over just about any sports/supercar besides the Entity XF. Oh and I forgot to mention, if a Roadster version were ever made to look like the MP4-12C Spider or Aventador Roadster, I think I'd faint! :O

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

no u

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Looks great :) What other Car topics are there? 

• Scaglietti likes this

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

Fully tuned Vacca

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

cantwaitforgtav
  • cantwaitforgtav

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Without a doubt it's the best looking car in the game!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Looks great :) What other Car topics are there? 

Not gonna lie, yours looks really good. :)
  • Alchemist likes this

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 04 November 2013 - 05:41 PM.

I've got a chrome one in Trevor's garage. I honestly don't take it for a spin too much, the Stinger GT is too much fun :p But the Vacca is definitely one of the nicest cars in the game. TBH, I think the Entity XF looks a bit too...odd. Like a plane cockpit slapped onto a bumper car. Idk haha

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

no u

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

I think mine looks too basic, haha. I like yours too.. it looks like a traditional Lamborghini :)

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

I think mine looks too basic, haha. I like yours too.. it looks like a traditional Lamborghini :)

Honestly, the Vacca looks better closer to factory appearance. Spoilers and such just seem to ruin it for me.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Honestly, the Vacca looks better closer to factory appearance. Spoilers and such just seem to ruin it for me.
Honestly I prefer my cars to look stock unless the custom parts really add something that looks manufacturer made. Just like in real life, I'm not one for appearance customizing a car unless it's a tuner.
  • Alchemist likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

the night we called it a day

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

I have a purple vacca with candy red luster, a carbon wing and carbon rims. I'm generally pretty conservative with customizing too. Giving it a carbon bonnet just looks ugly and nonsensical.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by Mm9090, 04 November 2013 - 08:38 PM.

I've always loved Lambo's, but the Infernus is boring to me after playing IV so much. It spawns in traffic too. The Vacca is my favourite car in the game by far, I love everything about it from the looks to the handling. First car I bought in GTAO. I approve this thread.

IMO it looks better without the black, higher level spoiler. The low level spoiler looks great, though.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

You know I honestly had a hard time picking an official color for this car toom. It looks really good in lime green, yellow, and orange. Giallo Orion is like the proper Lamborghini color to me though. I mixed Yellow with Race Yellow and that just made that iconic Lamborghini yellow "tone", to me.

And don't get me wrong, I love the Infernus, but that hood scoop just looks tacky, and I hate how they f*cked up the interior. They got rid of the Lamo seats and made the interior a gawdy red. That only looks good with white, black, or red paint. Blue, green, yellow, or purple just doesn't mix well with red interiors. But it still is a cool car.
  • Radius95 likes this

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Pacifist, Pilot IRL.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Tad disappointed that this car couldn't come in cabrio/spyder form. Would probably have bought one. As for other topics, here is one for the BF Surfer.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Oh man! If there ever were a Roadster variant -- one with the stance of an Aventador Roadster with the retractible top of an MP4-12C -- I wouldn't drive anything else. The coupe is awesome but the roadsters are almost always prettier. Saw a white on white Aventador Roadster at a Cars and Coffee and I nearly shat myself! :0 A black coupe had shown up back in February but compared to the Roadster, it wasn't sh*t.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Damnit, I really want a Vacca online but there's nowhere to store one. :(
Again, why can't we buy more damn garages! :(
  • Scaglietti likes this

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

Depends, how badly do you want it? Badly enough to replace another car in your garage?

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Depends, how badly do you want it? Badly enough to replace another car in your garage?

I love the Vacca but I also love the Buffalo, 9F, Carbonnizare, Adder, Entity XF, Double T, Penumbra, Cheetah, Buccaneer and Coquette.

:(

• Scaglietti likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

I love the Vacca but I also love the Buffalo, 9F, Carbonnizare, Adder, Entity XF, Double T, Penumbra, Cheetah, Buccaneer and Coquette.

Not gonna lie, I'd do away with the 9F. Its a great car, but I just think the Vacca is the same thing with a better look, just like the Gallardo compared to the R8.

louisvuiton
  • louisvuiton

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by HitIor, 05 November 2013 - 03:42 AM.

0_0.jpg

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:51 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 05 November 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Helloooooo, where is the Stinger thread?! Nobody knows?

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

@ BuyMeTheMoon

I found a Stinger thread but it's old dates back to May and no replies to it since.

I found it by doing a search using gtafroum - stinger

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 05 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Not gonna lie, I'd do away with the 9F. Its a great car, but I just think the Vacca is the same thing with a better look, just like the Gallardo compared to the R8.

I'd never get rid of my 9F. 
It's got a drop top, you know how much I love drop tops. I wish it was hard top though. Like the Sentinel or the Carbonizzare.

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'd never get rid of my 9F. 
It's got a drop top, you know how much I love drop tops. I wish it was hard top though. Like the Sentinel or the Carbonizzare.

I do agree with you, its stupid that we can only have 10 cars. I really wish we could have a garage and an apartment. I mean, how hard can it be to implement? That said, look at each car in your garage and think which do you prefer, that car, or the Vacca? If you find a car in there that you think isn't as good as the Vacca, replace it. If you prefer all the other cars to the Vacca, you probably wouldn't use it much anyway. 

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

but the thing is I spent so much money on all my cars. even if I don't use them much, it'd be a waste to get rid of it.

i love all my cars equally, same with the Vacca.
  • Scaglietti likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

but the thing is I spent so much money on all my cars. even if I don't use them much, it'd be a waste to get rid of it.i love all my cars equally, same with the Vacca.

Well I guess don't make a move until they fix these garage issues. Honestly, what a let down. As if SP wasn't bad enough with the lack of properties, you can't even own all of the cars you want in Online. Like who the f*ck, literally who the F-CK, thought: Oh 4-6 cars is cool for each protag in V. Oh 10 cars is awesome for Online, OH LOOK AT THAT we got garages all over San Andreas! Oh lets just make it so that you can only own one property, even if it is a garage!!!

Were-were they f*cking high when they made decisions in V? Because everywhere you look, there is somethinh that makes you feel like "Who did this?"

N0LA DEL3TE
  • N0LA DEL3TE

midnight toker

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:07 AM Edited by N0LA DEL3TE, 06 December 2013 - 07:16 AM.

what mine used to look like:

0_0.jpg

and here it is now

zsjnzt.jpg

its my go to "get there quick" car 

full mod & crew green (its greener and brighter than the lime)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users