GTA VI will be mythic San Andreas 2!

16 replies to this topic
17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

Just think about it.
GTA V is created for money. They rushed it because they wanted sh*tload of money from current-gens. They simply hadn't time to create SA2 so there's a lack of features in V.
But now when next-gens are practically in the shops, they have a final hardware specs. They had devkits from at least one year, so they could create next gen version of RAGE. And now look: it's just beginning of next generation, so they have at least few years for work on GTA VI with probably almost finished RAGE 2 engine, also next-gens are easier to work on, so it mean that GTA VI - mythical San Andreas 2 will be next GTA!

I'm so excited

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

Proud owner of Osiris and T20

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

How about no.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

There will never be a San Andreas 2 and for one I am glad there won't be.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

GTA VI will be GTA VI. Whatever vision they have for the game will be brought to life in some form. Obviously some things will be cut and some things will be added. We have no way of knowing anything about it currently, however, so it's pointless to even talk about. 

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

By SA2 I mean GTA that will be for PS4 like San Andreas was for PS2. Huge amount of features, biggest map ever seen, etc..

VileClown
  • VileClown

Terrible In Terra-Belle

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just think about it.
GTA V is created for money. They rushed it because they wanted sh*tload of money from current-gens. They simply hadn't time to create SA2 so there's a lack of features in V.
But now when next-gens are practically in the shops, they have a final hardware specs. They had devkits from at least one year, so they could create next gen version of RAGE. And now look: it's just beginning of next generation, so they have at least few years for work on GTA VI with probably almost finished RAGE 2 engine, also next-gens are easier to work on, so it mean that GTA VI - mythical San Andreas 2 will be next GTA!

I'm so excited

Sorry, do you work for Rockstar? Because I don't think the testimony of a five year old matters for much, if anything, But no, please, continue to spew horrid opinions and thoughts from that toilet you call your mouth.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Watch, when VI comes out you'll be complaining and saying "GTA 7 will be amazing, VI was just about money"

• DeafMetal likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

When GTA VI comes out there will be a slew of threads claiming Cockstar lied to us because it is not what everybody is imagining.

• DeafMetal likes this

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

By SA2 I mean GTA that will be for PS4 like San Andreas was for PS2. Huge amount of features, biggest map ever seen, etc..

So you mean SA3?

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Watch, when VI comes out you'll be complaining and saying "GTA 7 will be amazing, VI was just about money"

People will also all of a sudden start to love V and complain that the driving isn't arcadey enough.

They will also complain that there are too many interiors and they are just empty space.

There will be bears and even mountain lions but where are the elephants? The countryside sucks and Cockstar lied to us again.

• Startug, ActionBronson, Zodape and 1 other like this

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

People will also all of a sudden start to love V and complain that the driving isn't arcadey enough.

They will also complain that there are too many interiors and they are just empty space.

There will be bears and even mountain lions but where are the elephants? The countryside sucks and Cockstar lied to us again.
This is the truest statement I've read all week.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

Here, have my like, sir. 

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

hahaha

GTA Vi will be meh

people will over hype it then 

disappointed

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

GTA 6 will make Houseparty 1 look like house party 3.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

GTA VI is going to be set in Vice City.

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

So you think they "rushed" GTAV. Wow, there is no hope.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

GTA VI is going to be set in Vice City.

I agree. And if it's not, then we'll always think it should've been.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users