Photo

Which symbols are the main missions?

1 reply to this topic
Princ3Amar
  • Princ3Amar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

I see question marks, i see powered letters (e.g. b2 but small on the top as a power) i see capital letters (like L) but on sites it says do not do these. What are the main mission symbols.

Second question out of confusion i did three lester missions (the jewelry robbery and the multi kill and the guard assassination mission), is there  way to undo these because people say that i should have stopped after robbery as i would have gotten WAY more money.

Thirdly i saw somewhere on you-tube a guy selecting his car as his private car and putting its symbol on a map so that he can trace his car from the map. How do we do this??

finally can i buy safehouses because at the moment when i go to buy any other property say the marina one aat 75000 slip bay thing it says confirm payment and then does nothing, i am like 30 percent into the game what shall i do 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

I see question marks, i see powered letters (e.g. b2 but small on the top as a power) i see capital letters (like L) but on sites it says do not do these. What are the main mission symbols.

Second question out of confusion i did three lester missions (the jewelry robbery and the multi kill and the guard assassination mission), is there  way to undo these because people say that i should have stopped after robbery as i would have gotten WAY more money.

Thirdly i saw somewhere on you-tube a guy selecting his car as his private car and putting its symbol on a map so that he can trace his car from the map. How do we do this??

finally can i buy safehouses because at the moment when i go to buy any other property say the marina one aat 75000 slip bay thing it says confirm payment and then does nothing, i am like 30 percent into the game what shall i do 

The main missions are capital letters (without a question mark).

THe only way to "undo" the assassinations is to start over or load a save prior to you doing them-- yes, you are passing up alot of money by not saving them til later-- you can still get enough to buy everything but the golf course might be a stretch for you.

The symbol thing was on multiplayer (ie GTAO)--

THere are no other safehouses to purchase-- the marina and helipad can be purchased to store boats and helicopters and there are hangars at the Los Santos airport for frankln and Michael to purchase-- to store jets or military hardware you might want to get later on-- unfortunately all of the things I mentioned are stuff you likely cannot afford right now so there is really no reason to purchase the hangars or the helipad/marina--

Regarding safehouses-- you really don't need them as the game has a quicksave feature-- although you can store a few vehicles at them.

There are also garages for the characters to buy that you can store vehicles in--

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users