Police AI on bikes.

15 replies to this topic
EagleEYE123
  • EagleEYE123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Hi, I love the new GTA V but there is something that gets to me;

When having a police chase, I NEVER see any police on bikes at all, which I don't get because I know they are in the game also I never really see any cops patrolling, I think I've only seen one and that's it!

Dose anyone know why they haven't included them? or if they are sooner? ( which is most likely not going to happen) 

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

I have only seen one CHiP, and that was at the side of a dirt road. Never seen them patrolling, nor have any of the characters been chased by one.

EagleEYE123
  • EagleEYE123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Yeah same, its annoying because it'd be so fun getting chased by them 

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by bicycles?, 03 November 2013 - 10:27 PM.

If you enter the lower wanted level cheat, or just wait out the wanted level, while some of their cars are around, you can sit there and watch them despawn/dissappear into thin air the moment you avert your gaze.

just like the helicopters spawning into thin air within your line of sight instead of coming from somewhere out in the distance.

the game is seriously bad

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

There's always one on the side of the highway near the satellite dishes by Sandy Shores.

EagleEYE123
  • EagleEYE123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yes I know, but thats it! haha 

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

The only places i see the bikes are west of Paleto and down further along that highway.

They will join in the pursuit but yeah patrolling would be cool if they are casually going about their business.

I was following a cop van last night and when i turned, it just disappeared..

Once that camera shifts, they is goneski.

EagleEYE123
  • EagleEYE123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Has anyone addressed this to Rockstar? 

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

No because it's not that importance and it's not like R* will care or even respond.

You'll get an auto-response e-mail that has nothing to do with why you wrote them.

I sent them an e-mail asking them about something on their social club.

They sent me an auto-response e-mail telling me how to fix my system when the e-mail I sent had nothing to do with my system but their website

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

They sent me an auto-response e-mail telling me how to fix my system when the e-mail I sent had nothing to do with my system but their website

So removing the cord and resetting the system will increase police numbers? :blink:

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

I get chased by them offer up in Paleto Bay.
Since they can't ram or PIT, they shoot at you!

Mikilox
  • Mikilox

Just another walrus.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

I actually found a cop bike standing on the road with a car behind it and a cop near it. Ofcourse i took the bike but what happened was the cop proceeded what he was doing and i just drove away and got basically no stars, its from the highway to the fort zancudo from the hospital. if you want to know what hospital then go to Fort Zancudo and die.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

I actually found a cop bike standing on the road with a car behind it and a cop near it. Ofcourse i took the bike but what happened was the cop proceeded what he was doing and i just drove away and got basically no stars, its from the highway to the fort zancudo from the hospital. if you want to know what hospital then go to Fort Zancudo and die.

Make sure it's North so you spawn at the rehab centre as if in the South, you'll spawn at Mount Zonah.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

One time I did see a police bike chasing a vehicle in one of those scripted chases. Only once though, and it was in the city, not where you normally see the bikes.

Bleep*
  • Bleep*

General

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

I was chased by multiple cops on bikes yesterday online!

I had 4 stars and was doing laps around gas pumps at the most eastern highway out of LS heading towards the prison. I tried to steal one, my goal is now to save one in my garage :cool:

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

I also never seen a cop driving around.  The only time I seen police is when I become wanted with 1-5 stars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users