Quantcast

» «
Photo

How did Ammu-Nations storekeeper shotgun me to death?

4 replies to this topic
jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

(in MP mode, that is). He's not normally that aggressive in SP even when you have 4 stars on you and trying to lose them by entering the store.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

And also, I was going to say, supposedly you can't draw you weapon inside Ammu-Nations.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

How did he shoot you?

With a gun.....See what I did there?

Seriously He only pulls a gun and shoots you when you have a gun in your hand or threaten him in anyway you could have 5 stars and walk into Ammunation and he won't touch you but if you walk in with no stars and a gun in your hand he'll shoot you dead on the spot.

There is a way to rob him but you better make sure you kill him first.

The way you do that is by opening the front doors a little bit and then you can pull your weapon and fire at him make sure you don't miss and after you kill him go and shoot the registers and you can rob ammunition of about $200 but no ammo or guns though

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I think they may hve patched it, but whenever you are in Ammunation and someone drives their car thru the door, the cashier will quit everything and pull out a shotgun. He shot me on accident when someone did that to me.

I don't think I ever robbed an ammunation, never knew I could as weapons are disabled. I just kill him from outside and shoot the registers only to get a couple hundred.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

If you're in Ammu-Nation and another player fires through the doors it'll set off the store owner and he'll fire on you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users