» «

What is a new game that will make you quit GTAO for awhile?

151 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 10 February 2014 - 04:49 PM.

To me if it's not got zombies it aint a real RE :^:

Never even seen REmake, shows how much i fell out with it, you have made me feel guilty and i'm gonna have to buy 4 again just to complete it :colgate:

REmake is amazing.  If you have, or know someone with a Gamecube or Wii, you should definitely get your hands on it.  Or just try to buy a Gamecube for cheap somewhere.  It's probably the most terrifying of all the Resident Evil games, due to the atmosphere and crazy additions like Crimson Heads.  

I can't even think of how many times I beat Re4 lol.  I have the Gamestop Collector's Edition on Gamecube, the PS2 Version, the Wii Edition, and the HD edition on Xbox.  All I need is the PC edition of the game :D

Re2 will always be the best though.  I know the game like the back of my hand, and best thing is playing the original copy on the Ps1 :)

My favorites will always go:

1. Re2

2. REmake

3. Re3

Re3 because Resident Evil has the best video game boss of all time.  

Not even debatable, lol.

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

• luisniko

My loony bun is fine, Benny Lava

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Any other hobbies outside gaming?

I'm not asking you to go clubbing and such like those cool kids usually told you, but maybe in a more sensible way, like take a walk, take photograph of nature, ride a bike, painting, playing music, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users