Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is a new game that will make you quit GTAO for awhile?

151 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

Resident Evil 7 has had a strong rumor going around on it.  If it releases before GTAVI, I will definitely be putting most time into it, hence my username, lol.

Do you need an umbrella?

Does the Umbrella Corporation exist in the games? I don't know. :x

Anyway, I've never played any Resident Evil-games, only seen the movies. I should test those sooner or later...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Really?  They are amazing, Resident Evil 2 being the best one.

And yes, Umbrella Corp does exist in the games.  I hate the movies with a passion lol

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

CowboyTorry
  • CowboyTorry

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

battlefield 4 when I buy a PS4

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

Since i am in a bind financially at the moment I have looked to Free to play online games. normally not my cup of tea...but I started playing Neverwinter and Blacklight retribution (ironically both are run by the same company...or something.)

If I had money I would be playing out my Adam west fantasies with the new batman game. (even though I was more of an animated series guy.)

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

Probably mgs 5 or titanfall.

Shadow__Hazard
  • Shadow__Hazard

~Live~to~Ride~

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

I was pretty much done with GTA V ages ago, but Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag made sure I didn't even try to get back into it when I had the urge. More games will just continue to come out and keep pushing GTA down to the bottom of my to-play list with the rest of the games I couldn't care less about ever playing again.

• nexoric likes this

MashterChief117
  • MashterChief117

Last, Best Hope For Humanity

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain

+Ground Zeroes

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

Just got a nice deal for Arkham Origins... WIll probably spend time on that for a while instead

JoshhT
  • JoshhT

'Bidness Nigguh

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Forza 5, The Division (so much keen), I'll probably also get AC4 and Watch Dogs on next gen a few weeks after.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

The Evil Within will make me forget GTA for some time. I love Survival Horror.
Don't respond if you "already quit"

My friend was telling me bout this pocket pool game....sounds fun

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

I am surprised no one has said The Evil Within yet besides me of course.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

fifa 14

ZhiMing
  • ZhiMing

Gang Bangers

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:00 AM Edited by ZhiMing, 17 November 2013 - 06:08 AM.

This 

This+just+this+.+The+Division_92cbb2_463

• ~TKP~ likes this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:01 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 17 November 2013 - 06:05 AM.

RDR2

Well RDR is the 2nd one... but yes a new red dead would be sweet... (BTW.. I'd like to know how many RDR players even know who "Red" is lol) 

Back when you could dual wield.... oh the good ol days... 

Read_Dead_Revolver_151934a.jpg

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Got ps4 today with kill zone

Xbox 1 coming Friday

I'm trading gta 5, my xbox, and a ton of other games in Saturday. Been real.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Bring on Fallout 4.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

Another Resident Evil game would be amazing, but they really need to steer away from Los Plagas and back to the undead in my opinion.  Leon's story was my favorite in 6.

Another Fallout would definitely steal me away from GTA.

Or another Elder Scrolls.

Or another Borderlands.

Or another Forza Horizon.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

Watch Dogs which will hopefully be released in the next 2-3 months. I need something good and fresh.

I don't think I'd come back. First there's Watch Dogs, then there's The Elder Scrolls Online, then there's Destiny and The Witcher 3. I probably have forgotten GTAO by then. Unfortunately it seems that The Division won't be released until 2015.

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

Watch Dogs which will hopefully be released in the next 2-3 months. I need something good and fresh.

I don't think I'd come back. First there's Watch Dogs, then there's The Elder Scrolls Online, then there's Destiny and The Witcher 3. I probably have forgotten GTAO by then. Unfortunately it seems that The Division won't be released until 2015.

Man, Watch_Dogs is looking boss.

I actually thought it was out already, but when I went to get it I was informed it had been delayed and no release date has been set yet.. :(

It was GTAV vs W_D most of last year, GTA came out and I sorta forgot about W_D, til as I say, I tried to get it. :p

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Always Dapper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

I still haven't opened Batman AO yet! or even played more than ten minutes of ACBlackflag. 

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

I still haven't opened Batman AO yet! or even played more than ten minutes of ACBlackflag. 

I think I might have to get Black Flag to sustain me til W_D.

Only recently bought and finished AC3, after a looong hiatus away from AC games, I stopped playing when they started to drag out Ezio's story into another 2! games.. It's what the fans wanted though.... For me, fans ruined the AC "trilogy" that was originally planned.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

GTA 6, Borderlands 3, or NCAA 15...none of those are coming out any time soon.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 10 February 2014 - 03:46 PM.

Borderlands 3 Borderlands 3 Borderlands 3. :inlove:  and i will eventually get round to getting The last of us.  oh and did i say Borderlands 3. :p

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 10 February 2014 - 03:54 PM.

Good, because they're both terrible games.

The Batman games have the most monotonous gameplay ever, but they get good reviews because of the great story and stunning graphics.  I never beat any of them though because punch, punch, punch, punch, punch isn't fun.

Don't even get me started on ASSassin's Creed lol.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Really?  They are amazing, Resident Evil 2 being the best one.

And yes, Umbrella Corp does exist in the games.  I hate the movies with a passion lol

It's a game i really need to try again as i only played  up to 4 but just didn't like the direction they were going with it, 2 for me was perfection good mix of story action and puzzles.

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

The Batman games have the most monotonous gameplay ever, but they get good reviews because of the great story and stunning graphics.  I never beat any of them though because punch, punch, punch, punch, punch isn't fun.

You forgot something from your post. Three little letters. IMO.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

It's a game i really need to try again as i only played  up to 4 but just didn't like the direction they were going with it, 2 for me was perfection good mix of story action and puzzles.

5 is a really bad Resident Evil game, but it's a good game, if you get what I mean.  Resident Evil 6 is a better Resident Evil game, due to Leon's campaign trying to bring back the Resident Evil feel with zombies again.  Then they made Chris's campaign to cater to those who really enjoyed 5, so it's all fast-paced action against J'avo, not zombies.  Jake's campaign is straight terrible.  I could write a book on how bad it is.

Have you played REmake?  Most fans either say 2, or REmake is the best game of the series.  

Only thing that blows about REmake is that it's only on Gamecube and Wii.  This is why Capcom took the route they're taking now, because they said Resident Evil 4 sales were a lot more than REmakes.  Well no sh*t!  REmake was only on Gamecube, while RE4 was on Gamecube, PS2, and PC!

Re4 is an amazing game though, and not a bad RE game, since the tone was still survival-horror ish.

Re5 can bite me though.

:barf:

Choppers
  • Choppers

Nani sore!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

I beat Re5 like 8 times Co-op, good game. Re6 was pretty good too, but those are the only one I have played.

And don't question G.I. Chris, that boulder never stood a chance. That part where you have to jump then mash X as Sheva to climb up, was absolutely brutal, it takes so long.

Back OT, probably Dying Light, Watch Dogs, Elder Scrolls Online, Fable Legends (whenever the hell that comes out...) or Fallout 4, but... that one could take a while.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

5 is a really bad Resident Evil game, but it's a good game, if you get what I mean.  Resident Evil 6 is a better Resident Evil game, due to Leon's campaign trying to bring back the Resident Evil feel with zombies again.  Then they made Chris's campaign to cater to those who really enjoyed 5, so it's all fast-paced action against J'avo, not zombies.  Jake's campaign is straight terrible.  I could write a book on how bad it is.

Have you played REmake?  Most fans either say 2, or REmake is the best game of the series.  

Only thing that blows about REmake is that it's only on Gamecube and Wii.  This is why Capcom took the route they're taking now, because they said Resident Evil 4 sales were a lot more than REmakes.  Well no sh*t!  REmake was only on Gamecube, while RE4 was on Gamecube, PS2, and PC!

Re4 is an amazing game though, and not a bad RE game, since the tone was still survival-horror ish.

Re5 can bite me though.

:barf:

To me if it's not got zombies it aint a real RE :^:

Never even seen REmake, shows how much i fell out with it, you have made me feel guilty and i'm gonna have to buy 4 again just to complete it :colgate:

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Always Dapper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

You forgot something from your post. Three little letters. IMO.

Assassins Creed multiplayer WAS one of the best MP experiences ever!. ....IMO 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users