Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is a new game that will make you quit GTAO for awhile?

151 replies to this topic
D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

-Rainbow Six

-Football Manager

-A chess board

-I spy with my little eye

-Knockdown Ginger (not sure if politically correct)

-Nutmeg rush

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

GTAO

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Just watched some gameplay from Dead Rising 3 and it looked like GTA, zombies, and Twisted Metal all rolled up into one game. If it is made more open world like GTA has been then there's no doubt it will be fun as sh*t. I can't believe no one has made a decent zombie game with GTA aspects

State of Decay for 360 was pretty close

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Russian Roulette

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

GT6 in December.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Just watched some gameplay from Dead Rising 3 and it looked like GTA, zombies, and Twisted Metal all rolled up into one game. If it is made more open world like GTA has been then there's no doubt it will be fun as sh*t. I can't believe no one has made a decent zombie game with GTA aspects

It's a shame that it's only for Xbox one at this point in time I see alot of sales potential if it were for everything but I guess that company just wants to lose some cash.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

It's a shame that it's only for Xbox one at this point in time I see alot of sales potential if it were for everything but I guess that company just wants to lose some cash.

I can't even choose between the two consoles. XBOX one will have friends that I know... and PS4 will have the better games for my taste.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

Gta 6

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

I can't even choose between the two consoles. XBOX one will have friends that I know... and PS4 will have the better games for my taste.

Well capcom is dying anyhow sale loss everywhere so it's kind of dumb for them to put this game on just once console, Xbox is good don't get me wrong but I don't like how they view their consumers they look at them like idiots they really got a taste of what we are like when they wanted to do that shady sh*t to us. As the old saying goes don't bite the hand that feeds you.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Well capcom is dying anyhow sale loss everywhere so it's kind of dumb for them to put this game on just once console, Xbox is good don't get me wrong but I don't like how they view their consumers they look at them like idiots they really got a taste of what we are like when they wanted to do that shady sh*t to us. As the old saying goes don't bite the hand that feeds you.

I play 360 and I love it but Microsoft is a bit sh*tty.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Probably Destiny 

So its going to be awhile

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Probably Destiny 

So its going to be awhile

Oh yeah I am looking forward to that. It looks so fun

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

I play 360 and I love it but Microsoft is a bit sh*tty.
I've been with PlayStation since their first console I thought about switching and even bought a console but with their business practices and such I couldn't support them.

It won't be any different this time around atleast the New controllers are huge for the ps4 and feel alot like the old Xbox controller which is perfect because I loved the feel.

FrEshBrEadStiCk
  • FrEshBrEadStiCk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Anything that comes out November 22. I'll probably briefly come back when they release new content, but that's it.

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

AC4 on the PS4.  

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Won't stop playing gtav online for long but I do plan on getting some time in on Cod: Ghost and Ryse.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Fallout 4. Nothing else.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Lagful, 03 November 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Titanfall.. I'm a sucker for competitive shooters. I'll also be playing Destiny, Dead Rising 3, and either Everquest Next, ES:O, or Wildstar; which ever I enjoy more.

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Tales of symphonia hd collection
Pokemon xy

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Titanfall.. I'm a sucker for competitive shooters.

assuming sarcasm...

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Titanfall.. I'm a sucker for competitive shooters. I'll also be playing Destiny, Dead Rising 3, and either Everquest Next, ES:O, or Wildstar; which ever I enjoy more.

I REALLY want to play Titanfall. IDK whether to get an XBOX one or just get it for the 360. I will wait for the comparison.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:50 PM Edited by Lagful, 03 November 2013 - 09:51 PM.

Titanfall.. I'm a sucker for competitive shooters.

assuming sarcasm...

Nope. Most of my gaming comes from competitive shooters like Counter Strike, Halo, Tribes, and yes even Call of Duty.

I REALLY want to play Titanfall. IDK whether to get an XBOX one or just get it for the 360. I will wait for the comparison.

I'm just going to wait for next gen. I see no reason to buy two copies just to play it early.

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

RE2 is the best RE.

<------- Username

I REALLY like RE :p

HA! My username is more RE than yours. And by the way RE3 is the best. Nemesis scared the sh*t out of me. NO ONE ELSE COULD FOLLOW YOU THROUGH DOORS IN THAT GAME.

Comment1
  • Comment1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Battlefield 4 already has..

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Fallout 4. Nothing else.

Only if Bethesda leaves the writing to Obsidian.

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

The Elder Scrolls online! lmao, won't be for awhile :p i'm buying next gen specifically for that game. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

The Elder Scrolls online! lmao, won't be for awhile :p i'm buying next gen specifically for that game. 

I could never see myself playing an MMORPG on anything other than a PC.

Odesza
  • Odesza

Fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by Odesza, 03 November 2013 - 10:14 PM.

Probably elder scrolls online (on PC of course)

Don't think I'll be getting CoD: Ghosts, mw3 was probably the worst game I've ever played in my life and I'd rather not give the same company (the new IW) another chance to make me hate cod, will probably play the next Treyarch cod though.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Well I'm going to get hate for this but probably Call of Duty: Ghosts it looks fun and we get Riley lol

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Well I'm going to get hate for this but probably Call of Duty: Ghosts it looks fun and we get Riley lol

fdc657e810fe12c3591cc3c978ad451c-call-of

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users