Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is a new game that will make you quit GTAO for awhile?

151 replies to this topic
nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

The Evil Within will make me forget GTA for some time. I love Survival Horror.

Don't respond if you "already quit"

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:56 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 03 November 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Don't know. Something next year probably.*cough* Watch Dogs *cough*

• m1ik- likes this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Don't know. Something next year probably.*cough* Watch Dogs *cough*

I'd like to play that. I actually keep forgetting about it though because every time I see a "new" video of it, it's just the same video with new voice overs.

• GTAspotter and M210F like this

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 03 November 2013 - 08:04 PM.

Honestly nothing will totally distract me from GTA until MGS 5 releases. When I say totally I mean that is the only game I'll play. At the moment I switch between GTA and one other game only because friends want to play it. That game is CoD btw.

• Iceman918 likes this

iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:06 PM Edited by iPsychoM, 03 November 2013 - 08:08 PM.

Dayz SA. If it ever comes out. But I gues it will be more like Bugz with no vehicles and will get boring very quick..
  • Orrangejuice likes this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Honestly nothing will totally distract me from GTA until MGS 5 releases. When I say totally I mean that is the only game I'll play. At the moment I switch between GTA and one other game only because friends want to play it. That game is CoD btw.

The only game I have played in between GTAV is GTA4. I actually love that game a lot. I sorta wanna play the new COD but I may wait for next gen

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

The only game I have played in between GTAV is GTA4. I actually love that game a lot. I sorta wanna play the new COD but I may wait for next gen

The weird thing with Call of Duty and me is that I only play it because of friends. I do enjoy CoD actually. It's a fun pick up game. But I wouldn't buy it on my own to play. My friends are the backbone of my CoD playtime.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Hello Kitty Mortal Kombat.

• crashhat69 likes this

PNPD_Captain
  • PNPD_Captain

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

The game will be called, going offline. 

TiraTequila
  • TiraTequila

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Elder Scrolls Online.

That's right.

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Not exactly new but I still need to buy/play 'The last of Us', and 'Bioshock Infinite' (which I'm not really looking forward to anymore) has been sitting unopened on my shelf for a while so these will give me a break

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Not exactly new but I still need to buy/play 'The last of Us', and 'Bioshock Infinite' (which I'm not really looking forward to anymore) has been sitting unopened on my shelf for a while so these will give me a break

Bioshock Infinite. Have you not finished it yet? Once you beat it, it's over. No going back unless you get the season pass because it's a tad boring all over. I enjoyed the storyline a bunch though. Love psychological stories that trick your mind ...

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:16 PM Edited by NoMeansYes, 03 November 2013 - 08:17 PM.

Bioshock Infinite. Have you not finished it yet? Once you beat it, it's over. No going back unless you get the season pass because it's a tad boring all over. I enjoyed the storyline a bunch though. Love psychological stories that trick your mind ...

Haven't even started it, I loved the first two and got excited when I saw the rave reviews around its release, but the more recent retrospective reviews have been quite negative. I'll give it a go obviously but my expectations are lower (which might even make the game more enjoyable). Good to know about the story, that's what I'm really looking for

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

Dead Rising 3, but that's a while from now since because of GTAV, don't plan on getting a next-gen console anytime soon.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by nexoric, 03 November 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Haven't even started it, I loved the first two and got excited when I saw the rave reviews around its release, but the more recent retrospective reviews have been quite negative. I'll give it a go obviously but my expectations are lower (which might even make the game more enjoyable). Good to know about the story, that's what I'm really looking for

I tried playing Bioshock 1 and 2 after I beat Infinite but couldn't take the controls. I hate jumping with Y (XBOX)... In Bioshock Infinite, you can change the control scheme to like COD or Battlefield (what I am used to). I would have actually finished the first 2 if they had an alternative scheme to my likings.

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Only GT6 if they have some more nascar (Nordschleife and clean nascar :lol: )

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Oh my god yes, big fan of Mikami's Resident Evil games(RE1 to RE4) and I'm looking forward to The Evil Within.

• nexoric likes this

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

Only GT6 if they have some more nascar (Nordschleife and clean nascar :lol: )

Only thing that bothers me about GT is the awful car engine sounds, they all sound the same. Otherwise I love it

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

Oh my god yes, big fan of Mikami's Resident Evil games(RE1 to RE4) and I'm looking forward to The Evil Within.

Don't like the RE 1-3. Hate the controls and camera (wrong generation probably) but RE4 is probably the best game I have ever played in MAH LIFE. They f*cked up re6

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Batman-in-Arkham-Origins.jpg

• abfirstr8 likes this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Arkham Orgasms.

• abfirstr8 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

RE2 is the best RE.

<------- Username

I REALLY like RE :p

• nexoric likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Arkham Orgasms.

Finished the single player the other day, I had some gripes but overall the game was FANTASTIC.

• abfirstr8 likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

RE2 is the best RE.

<------- Username

Easily the best one, REmake comes 2nd for me.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Chillymostly
  • Chillymostly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

theres this new game coming out called ps4 bro, its suppose to be sick. lol

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

RE2 is the best RE.

<------- Username

now thats a cool story bro

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

Just watched some gameplay from Dead Rising 3 and it looked like GTA, zombies, and Twisted Metal all rolled up into one game. If it is made more open world like GTA has been then there's no doubt it will be fun as sh*t. I can't believe no one has made a decent zombie game with GTA aspects

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

When I decide to buy NHL 14, I'll drop GTA V.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

I tried playing Bioshock 1 and 2 after I beat Infinite but couldn't take the controls. I hate jumping with Y (XBOX)... In Bioshock Infinite, you can change the control scheme to like COD or Battlefield (what I am used to). I would have actually finished the first 2 if they had an alternative scheme to my likings.

It took me a little while to get used to the controls but I would especially recommend completing the first bioshock. Good story and had a nice feel to it. Granted I didn't finish Infinite but I still would recommend pushing through the controls and playing the first Bioshock 

Finished the single player the other day, I had some gripes but overall the game was FANTASTIC.

I'm actually really happy to hear this as I got a little concerned when I read the reviews of it etc

But everyone I've talked to said its good so I'll probably pick it up when the price drops

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users