» «
Photo

Rare Car Swap/Trade

15 replies to this topic
vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by vashcampbell, 03 November 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Hey everyone, I've got a few rare vehicles and I'd like to swap/trade for some others.

I have: Space Docker/Alien Dune Buggy. Peyote/Ford Thunderbird Convertible. Trevor's Truck and the Sultan RS (Fully modded except for 100% armor, only has 80 cause of my rank.)

I'm looking for: Hotknife, Carbon RS, Rat Loader.

I can dupilcate/trade any of my cars for the one's I want. Don't bother asking if I will dupilcate any of my cars for nothing in trade. I will not, sorry.

I also know a few glitches/secrets I have yet to find on youtube/forums if you're not interested in my car.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Prof Phat Packs

realdreamscaper
  • realdreamscaper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

i have franks car i will trade for a snow car PSN RealDreamScaper

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

Do you get a boner seeing fake "rare" cars in your fake garage in one half of a video game??

vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Do you get a boner seeing fake "rare" cars in your fake garage in one half of a video game??

Someone's butt is hurt about something.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

No, it's f*cking stupid that people think this game is a car show

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

He's a pimply faced 12 year old with no friends so he feels the need to come in here & be an dick to everybody on here or insult them.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

He's a pimply faced 12 year old with no friends so he feels the need to come in here & be an dick to everybody on here or insult them.

Says the guy who posts 25 times a day here

vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

This guy is just an assumptive jackass. Nevermind the fact I want the Carbon RS because it's the fastest bike in the game, or the fact that I want the Hot Knife because I love classic cars. I don't even want the Rat-Loader personally, but a friend of mine does.

Plus, I mean...let's examine his tiny brain. "It's f*cking stupid people think this game is a car show"

Grand Theft Auto. A game about STEALING cars. Yeah, the game isn't about having cars you know, it's just about...What then? What the hell is the game about if it's not about collecting the cars you love? Just gtfo man, no one cares about your inappropriate tiny minded comments or opinions.

• kasheku likes this

iixwh3l4nxii
  • iixwh3l4nxii

Professional

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Yo i got franklins car and the Sentinel XS, will trade both/either for something cool and rare, just let me know, franklins car is sick, fastest 4 door by far.

vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:27 AM Edited by vashcampbell, 04 November 2013 - 05:29 AM.

Pretty sure the Sultan RS is faster than the Buffalo 2, considering it keeps up with my Infernus on straight stretches.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

ahh is the wittle twoll upset because people like things about the game that he thinks is stwoopid?

gee man. you should just remove yourself from the internet until you reach the age of 13. 

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

You Wanna Buy Some Death Sticks?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:02 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 04 November 2013 - 07:03 PM.

It's Grand Theft AUTO. Emphasis on the Auto. Everyone and their mother knows that the Snapmatic phone app was made for one thing and that's taking pictures of your rides.

People don't THINK this game is a car show, this game just IS a car show lol (as it should be)

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Grand Theft Auto? Darn, I thought it was: Grand Sex in Auto :-/

I can't seem to be able to steal a car while I'm ..... with a Prostitute or @ my fav place, the Strp Club. :)>

And in the Snapmatic, I read Phornography, insted of Photography. LOL

I'm such a .... perv :-/

Imma go hunt for a Sultan and a Rat Loader, I hope those rats don't have Ebola :-/

vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:14 AM Edited by vashcampbell, 05 November 2013 - 04:22 AM.

Target Practice: You can get a Sultan very easily by going to the prison where the criminal records race is, they spawn in the parking lot, they also spawn frequently in Trevor's Trailer Park. As for the Rat-Loader I've only found it once and right after I did my Xbox live disconnected. ;(

vashcampbell
  • vashcampbell

Prof Phat Packs

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

Update: I am no longer looking for the Rat-Loader, I now have that AND Franklin's Car.

I am however looking for: The Hotknife, Carbon RS, and the Albany Manana. If anyone has those please hit me up and I can either give you one of my cars, or show you some glitches that aren't on youtube or in any forum.

Tojken
  • Tojken

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

Does anyone have the space docker for me? I could trade it for the sticker bomb car (asea) or some other cars which are fully upgraded. Please help me out. PSN account: Tojken

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users