I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Golf, - So boring

robbing gas stations, - Gets old real fast, always the same

watching movies, - not bad, but I want to play a game, not watch a movie, otherwise i'd... watch a movie

going to the strip club, - lame unless you're 12

drink with friends, - as above, lame

invest in the stock market, - can't affect it, boring

tennis, - just no

hunting, - role playing, not an activity. hunt what? coyotes? yawn

shooting range, - not bad

races, - old fast

triathlons, - tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap done

yoga, - just horrendous

customizing cars, - one of the few decent activities

skydiving, - quite fun

ride the "Ferris Whale" and the roller coaster, - incredibly lame

Ride the tour bus, - yawn

visit the Playboy Mansion (Personal opinion on whether or not this is an activity), - fun! if you're 12

fly under bridges, - right...

build a "spaceship". - you don't build anything...

You can explore the ocean, all the alleys of the city, the countryside, etc. - aside from the fruitless jetpack hunt, there's nothing to explore, literally nothing to find or do.

And yet everyone would complain if none of this sh*t was in. I remember everyone whining about how they wanted the amusement park to be functional, and now look. Everyone's complaining about it!

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Above

So San Andreas is better?

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 03 November 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Golf, - So boring

robbing gas stations, - Gets old real fast, always the same

watching movies, - not bad, but I want to play a game, not watch a movie, otherwise i'd... watch a movie

going to the strip club, - lame unless you're 12

drink with friends, - as above, lame

invest in the stock market, - can't affect it, boring

tennis, - just no

hunting, - role playing, not an activity. hunt what? coyotes? yawn

shooting range, - not bad

races, - old fast

triathlons, - tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap done

yoga, - just horrendous

customizing cars, - one of the few decent activities

skydiving, - quite fun

ride the "Ferris Whale" and the roller coaster, - incredibly lame

Ride the tour bus, - yawn

visit the Playboy Mansion (Personal opinion on whether or not this is an activity), - fun! if you're 12

fly under bridges, - right...

build a "spaceship". - you don't build anything...

You can explore the ocean, all the alleys of the city, the countryside, etc. - aside from the fruitless jetpack hunt, there's nothing to explore, literally nothing to find or do.

You said there were barely any activities. I listed a lot. I don't care about your opinion on them, that's not relevant.

Some points, though:

-You can affect the stock market. Do Lester's assassination missions. Nothing outside of that, but you can affect it.

-Hunting is an activity. Do some more side missions. It's not roleplay

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

There's two stock markets in the game. BAWSAQ and LCN. I heard that we can affect LCN market, it isn't true?

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

Golf, - So boring  - Burglaries so boring. 

robbing gas stations, - Gets old real fast, always the same - Gang Wars get old so fast. Always the same. 

watching movies, - not bad, but I want to play a game, not watch a movie, otherwise i'd... watch a movie - Gambling. So boring I thought SA was supposed to be about shooting people!

going to the strip club, - lame unless you're 12  Schools are so stupid. I had enough homework when I was 12.

drink with friends, - as above, lame   - Paramedic is so stupid. I'm supposed to be sending people to the hospital not healing them!

invest in the stock market, - can't affect it, boring - Low Rider "Battles" are all just poorly done DDR. So boring. 

tennis, - just no - Firefighter. No Just no.

hunting, - role playing, not an activity. hunt what? coyotes? yawn  Hanging out with Homeis is just role playing. It's not an activity! There's nothing to do. 

shooting range, - not bad Shooting Range is alright.

races, - old fast Racing is so boring in SA. 

triathlons, - tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap done. - Man the Chiliad Challenge is such a chore. 

yoga, - just horrendous - Pimping is so stupid. 

customizing cars, - one of the few decent activities - Customizing Cars is okay.

skydiving, - quite fun - Parachuting is fun.

ride the "Ferris Whale" and the roller coaster, - incredibly lame - Every safehouse looks the same! They're so lame! 

Ride the tour bus, - yawn  - Who wants to do train missions? Not me! 

visit the Playboy Mansion (Personal opinion on whether or not this is an activity), - fun! if you're 12  - Look at all the low res, low detail places I can visit in SA! 

fly under bridges, - right...  -  Swimming is so terrible

build a "spaceship". - you don't build anything...   - Spraying tags? More like holding a button! 

I can make the same pointless complaints about the stuff in S.A. too. Doesn't make them true. 

p.s. Hunting is an activity. 

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

After making a game full of side activities, from dancing, low ridering, turf wars, gambling, vigilante, paramedic, firefighting, taxi driving, and aloot of other activities, adding 3 big cities and a map full of things ro see and do, with no empty and boring ereas, and more things to do, you can't make a smaller map, you cant make some Boring activities, you cant make a huge map full of dead and empty ereas.
This only one reason why V and IV dosnt fell right in comparison to SA

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

There's two stock markets in the game. BAWSAQ and LCN. I heard that we can affect LCN market, it isn't true?

BAWSAQ is Online I think. That's affected by online actions.

yonotan755: The cities aren't that big. Especially when compared to the SA map.

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

But 3 cities make the scale of the map felll much larger, unlike in V where you fellLS is tiny because of the massive country side. Fells like it's rhere just to say that the map is big

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Ok the the article has legitimate points but i found that it was articulated in a poor way. Too much throwing of the word "boring", "disappointment", etc., without going in-depth on the issues. Seems like an emotional rant to me.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

But 3 cities make the scale of the map felll much larger, unlike in V where you fellLS is tiny because of the massive country side. Fells like it's rhere just to say that the map is big

True. But the city only feels small when looking at it on the map. When you're in it, it feels huge.

IceHot100
  • IceHot100

Out of Order

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by IceHot100, 03 November 2013 - 11:32 PM.

Oh god, the stupidity in this thread...

"The people with brains know the game isn't that good while the fanboys are trying to believe the game is good while its the same formula we've seen for years. "

This statement right here is the stupidest in the thread. Congratulations redx.

Coming from someone who thought the 360 version would still look better with all the proof I shown makes whatever you post stupid. 

I present you "redx165",  the "greenrock" of topic posts.

Spoiler

• Lock N' Stock likes this

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Okay...whatever you say. :dozing:

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

"The people with brains know the game isn't that good while the fanboys are trying to believe the game is good while its the same formula we've seen for years. "

Coming from someone who thought the 360 version would still look better with all the proof I shown makes whatever you post stupid. 

I present you "redx165",  the "greenrock" of topic posts.

Spoiler

I get what you said.

And may I say, I laughed quite a bit  :lol:

Campion608
  • Campion608

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by Campion608, 03 November 2013 - 11:52 PM.

What does Marrowind having a great game world have to do with GTA V also having a great game world? I said "one of the best", which implies heavily that there are other great game worlds out there.

"One of the best and most detailed game worlds ever created."

Theres nothing vague about your wording or assertion. I don't have a problem with GTAv blowing you away, just letting you know of a game that is excels like no other in that category.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by Zodape, 04 November 2013 - 12:06 AM.

My comparision between V and SA:

-San Andreas had only 1 good city, and that was Los Santos. San Fierro was the sh*ttiest of the 3. Too small, nothing interesting about it. It didn't feel right. Las Venturas was a bit better, but still, nothing special about it. Los Santos was the only city worth messing around. Now, what's the point of having 3 cities, if only one is actually good? V took Los Santos and made it even better.

-I have yet to play V's minigames, but SA's minigames were pure sh*t, with the exception of pool.

-San Andreas had more missions than V, but same logic applies here, what's the point of having a sh*tload of missions if half of them are just the same thing over and over or just purely lame? V's missions are fewer, but they are longer, funnier and better (that's what she said).

-Radio stations? San Andreas of course. V's radio stations are a joke. The worst of any GTA.

-I prefer any day of the week V's cops. They are a real challenge. They need some improvement, of course, since they tend to caugh me in some pure bullsh*t moments, but still better than the cops from SA that can't drive for sh*t. Seriously, car chases in SA are a joke:

>Driving down the highway

>Cop car in opposite lane

>Cop car tries to hit you head on

>Fails miserably and disappears in the distance

>Another cop car spawns in the opposite lane and does the same thing

And over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

This applies for other 3D era GTAs, but III and VC had funnier physics and make things a lot more interesting.

-I'm not gonna talk about the underwater world because I found it uninteresting and a great waste of time for the developers. They could have just made more interiors or anything else that was actually important.

-The antagonists were crap in V. They were just some douchebags that needed to get punched in the face, and I had no idea who the f*ck Wei Cheng was until I made a second playthrough. Tenpenny, Pulaski, Ryder and Big Smoke were  much, much better than those morons.

-Howeveeeeeeer, CJ was a little bitch. I would rather stick to the guy that hangs out with Mike and Trevor who's special hability is "be the f*cking black guy of the group". I still don't get how he ended up being rich and sh*t. He was just a bitch who took orders from anyone he encountered and then bitched about it later. Don't get me wrong, Mike, Frank and Trev are all whiny bitches, but none of them are as whiny as Mr. Carl Bitch-a-lot Johnson.

I don't know. I know I'm missing a lot of stuff, but I got lazy so I'll just leave it there. Bye.

Oh, yeah, V murders SA in my opinion. I like III more than SA anyways...

• Lock N' Stock likes this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

My God, you are just the worst.

-You complain about GTA 5 following "the same formula we've seen for years" and then go on to suck Naughty Dog's dick by acting like The Last of Us is a revolution in gaming when it's also guilty of following a formula that's been around for years.

- You try to use TheMasterfocker's opinion of the 360 version of the game to discredit a post he made that doesn't even have relevance to that topic.

-Your f*cking signature is a joke. "I told you!!! GTA V looks better on PS3". You sound like you're fresh out of middle school.

Quit riding Sony's dick and learn how to debate properly before you post anything else on this website.

Tell me what game is exactly like The Last of Us? I haven't played any that was close. Same can be said about Red Dead Redemption. Both games mix great storytelling with great gameplay. 

People use my past so why can't I use his? Quit dick riding TheMasterfocker. 

What's the point of debating if the room is filled with fanboys that can't accept that GTA has been the same since GTA III just with more features and a new location in the other ones. 

Same sh*tty Shooting, Driving, bad police ai and driving ai. Online is even worst that's filled with pussies that complain if their personal car gets destroyed. 

You also must be a 360 fanboy cause you can't handle the truth that the PS3 version is better. 

-The Last of Us is basically a refined Uncharted with stealth elements incorporated into it. That's not exactly revolutionary or impressive given that Uncharted was an extremely linear third person shooter with sh*tty automatic platforming. And don't hand me anything about the story being original either.

-I didn't see TheMasterfocker bring up your past. I love how you decided to emulate the "dick-riding" tag I attached to you originally.

-If you can't find the point of debating with people who enjoy the game then why don't you just leave? You have nothing but bitching when it comes to GTA V. Either go to the stickied disappointment thread or shut up.

-Oh, I'm a 360 fanboy now? Because I pointed out that you tend to play Sony's yes man? I hope you realize that the Sony fanbase is easily the worst, you never even see 360 fanboys and the Nintendo fans are chill and keep to themselves. I actually own and regularly play all the current gen consoles so don't you dare accuse me of being a fanboy.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by AtomicPunk, 04 November 2013 - 12:19 AM.

After making a game full of side activities, from dancing, low ridering, turf wars, gambling, vigilante, paramedic, firefighting, taxi driving, and aloot of other activities, adding 3 big cities and a map full of things ro see and do, with no empty and boring ereas, and more things to do, you can't make a smaller map, you cant make some Boring activities, you cant make a huge map full of dead and empty ereas.

Very good post and so very true. Best post in this thread! That's what I mean when I say that IV and V are two steps back. I'd give you a like but I'm fresh out, so I give you cookie :cookie:

• NinjaWJ likes this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 November 2013 - 12:20 AM.

-You complain about GTA 5 following "the same formula we've seen for years" and then go on to suck Naughty Dog's dick by acting like The Last of Us is a revolution in gaming when it's also guilty of following a formula that's been around for years.

- You try to use TheMasterfocker's opinion of the 360 version of the game to discredit a post he made that doesn't even have relevance to that topic.

-Your f*cking signature is a joke. "I told you!!! GTA V looks better on PS3". You sound like you're fresh out of middle school.

Quit riding Sony's dick and learn how to debate properly before you post anything else on this website.

Tell me what game is exactly like The Last of Us? I haven't played any that was close. Same can be said about Red Dead Redemption. Both games mix great storytelling with great gameplay. 

What's the point of debating if the room is filled with fanboys that can't accept that GTA has been the same since GTA III just with more features and a new location in the other ones. 

Same sh*tty Shooting, Driving, bad police ai and driving ai. Online is even worst that's filled with pussies that complain if their personal car gets destroyed. 

You also must be a 360 fanboy cause you can't handle the truth that the PS3 version is better. 

-The Last of Us is basically a refined Uncharted with stealth elements incorporated into it. That's not exactly revolutionary or impressive given that Uncharted was an extremely linear third person shooter with sh*tty automatic platforming. And don't hand me anything about the story being original either.

-I didn't see TheMasterfocker bring up your past. I love how you decided to emulate the "dick-riding" tag I attached to you originally.

-If you can't find the point of debating with people who enjoy the game then why don't you just leave? You have nothing but bitching when it comes to GTA V. Either go to the stickied disappointment thread or shut up.

-Oh, I'm a 360 fanboy now? Because I pointed out that you tend to play Sony's yes man? I hope you realize that the Sony fanbase is easily the worst, you never even see 360 fanboys and the Nintendo fans are chill and keep to themselves. I actually own and regularly play all the current gen consoles so don't you dare accuse me of being a fanboy.

Don't bother. That post just proves if you don't agree with him, you're a "dickrider" or a "fanboy"

That's how he is. He has a reputation on the forum of being an idiot fanboy. Most people don't even bother with him anymore.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by redx165, 04 November 2013 - 12:22 AM.

The Last of Us is no where near as linear as Uncharted was. GTA V has got so many restrictions that RDR brought. How do you think they improve games? They use elements from other games that they know work. Rockstar been doing it for years. 

You say I'm a dick rider yet you're dick riding him. 

Why should I leave? You are not above me? These fanboys are not above me. There a few normal people in here that are true gamers and not fanboys that just play Rockstar games.

I said your a fanboy IF you believe the 360 version is better then the PS3 version. 

And master we all know you as a M$ riders. That's just who you are. 

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

The Last of Us is no where near as linear as Uncharted was. GTA V has got so many restrictions that RDR brought. How do you think they improve games? They use elements from other games that they know work. Rockstar been doing it for years. 

Why should I leave? You are not above me? These fanboys are not above me. There a few normal people in here that are true gamers and not fanboys that just play Rockstar games.

I said your a fanboy IF you believe the 360 version is better then the PS3 version. 

-Right. Because a game that involves moving from one part of an area to another in a segmented fashion isn't linear at all. Oh boy, now you can throw bottles and bricks to distract the enemies, how original.

-I'm not dick-riding anyone. I'm defending him from your moronic attacks. You tried discredit the value of his opinion because he just so happens to have a different opinion on GTA V than you. I hope you realize that you come across as a toddler throwing food at people from his high chair.

-You're never happy here so why continue to linger? Stick to the disappointment thread if you want to bitch so much, I don't know why this thread isn't locked by now.

-Do you have short term memory loss? "You also must be a 360 fanboy CAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH that the PS3 version is better." There was no "if" in there.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:43 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 November 2013 - 12:53 AM.

Oh yeah, I'm such a big M$ fanboy.

I mean, the only time I used my Xbox in the last year was Madden and GTA 5. Man, I just love M$ so much! I love them so much, I game 99% on PC! I love them so much, I told people to get the GTA 5 PS3 bundle when they asked which version to get before release!

And to top it off: I love them so very, very much that I'm getting a PS3 AND a PS4! Man, I love them so f*cking much!

:facedesk:

Oh, and BTW, I am not known as a Microsoft fanboy, because I'm not. You, however, are known, and proven, to be a SONY fanboy. Calling other people fanboys, especially people who never even mentioned the f*cking version of the game, just proves it even further. It's quite sad, really.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

What does Marrowind having a great game world have to do with GTA V also having a great game world? I said "one of the best", which implies heavily that there are other great game worlds out there.

"One of the best and most detailed game worlds ever created."

Theres nothing vague about your wording or assertion. I don't have a problem with GTAv blowing you away, just letting you know of a game that is excels like no other in that category.

Sorry, I took that as being harsher than you meant it. I've had Marrowind installed for a while, but haven't actually played it. Got it almost a year ago when GamersGate accidentally released their Bethesda New Year bundle for like $25. Haven't played most of those games actually... 

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

SA's countryside/desert was just the most alive and breathtaking experience ever in a video game. Can't forget those bustling streets full of cars and peds in each city either. Oh wait...

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by redx165, 04 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

I mean, the only time I used my Xbox in the last year was Madden and GTA 5. Man, I just love M$ so much! I love them so much, I game 99% on PC! I love them so much, I told people to get the GTA 5 PS3 bundle when they asked which version to get before release!

And to top it off: I love them so very, very much that I'm getting a PS3 AND a PS4! Man, I love them so f*cking much!

Oh, and BTW, I am not known as a Microsoft fanboy, because I'm not. You, however, are known, and proven, to be a SONY fanboy. Calling other people fanboys, especially people who never even mentioned the f*cking version of the game, just proves it even further. It's quite sad, really.

I already ADMIT I'm a PS4 fanboy which you Xbox fanboys always forget. You're a Xbox Fanboy cause all you do is defend the Xbox 360 cause I seen you do it. If you honestly play PC then don't defend consoles. 

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

I already ADMIT I'm a PS4 fanboy which you Xbox fanboys always forget. You're a Xbox Fanboy cause all you do is defend the Xbox 360. If you honestly play PC then don't defend consoles. 

Oh. My. God.

Did you even read my post!?

Let me repeat it for you, and bold, italicize, AND underline some parts you seem to have missed:

"Oh yeah, I'm such a big M$ fanboy.

Oh, and BTW, I am not known as a Microsoft fanboy, because I'm not. You, however, are known, and proven, to be a SONY fanboy. Calling other people fanboys, especially people who never even mentioned the f*cking version of the game, just proves it even further. It's quite sad, really."

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

well.. Mabye in 5 years time a new GTA game will be made.. and they will remove all the fetures that pisses people off.... um and then everyone will be pissed that they were removed? hm. Well im stumped. Good thing Im not a game developer.

• Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 likes this

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:22 AM Edited by Thebull94, 04 November 2013 - 02:24 AM.

For f*ck sake.

This game is a great game worth the money. 

It however compared to previous GTA games. Is a disappointment.

Main complaints:

-Focus on MP which imo is already boring as hell

-Story is disgustingly shorter compared to previous GTA games (even the liberty and vice city stories...)

-Main characters are pretty damn weak imo. Do not get me wrong there voice acting was on point but they just do not have as much depth as people 'like to believe'. Trevor is a nutjob and Michael is a moany sarcastic bitch. Franklin is the most passive GTA character who tbh does not even feel like a main character,

Bottom line this game is overrated as hell (not as much as IV but still)

No doubt the majority of reviewers were paid.

However what the game has to offer (the few good story missions), (the side missions and scenery etc are all great) were pretty well done. 

Now come at me fanboys, I have most likely angered you all,

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:27 AM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 04 November 2013 - 02:30 AM.

well.. Mabye in 5 years time a new GTA game will be made.. and they will remove all the fetures that pisses people off.... um and then everyone will be pissed that they were removed? hm. Well im stumped. Good thing Im not a game developer.

^^ Intelligence still remains in this forum. 

To the OP, the game is a major dissapointment for some, for the others it isn't. People haves different visions of the game, please don't act like your opinion is the one that matters, because it doesn't.

Also, don't waste your time with Redx, he just acts like he's better than anyone else because for some reason he decided to think so. 

And the logic here is quite funny: When a game gets a 10, the dev paid for it, but still there's a lot of games that gets a 10 and yet people doesn't say it's paid. Jesus christ, Developers doesn't waste their time paying for games, they need to keep working on new things either for the game or a new game. So why in the f*ck would they waste money ? Kinda dumb.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

For f*ck sake.

This game is a great game worth the money. 

It however compared to previous GTA games. Is a disappointment.

Main complaints:

-Focus on MP which imo is already boring as hell

-Story is disgustingly shorter compared to previous GTA games (even the liberty and vice city stories...)

-Main characters are pretty damn weak imo. Do not get me wrong there voice acting was on point but they just do not have as much depth as people 'like to believe'. Trevor is a nutjob and Michael is a moany sarcastic bitch. Franklin is the most passive GTA character who tbh does not even feel like a main character,

Bottom line this game is overrated as hell (not as much as IV but still)

No doubt the majority of reviewers were paid.

However what the game has to offer (the few good story missions), (the side missions and scenery etc are all great) were pretty well done. 

Now come at me fanboys, I have most likely angered you all,

You were right, and made good points, up until you went to: "No doubt the majority of reviewers were paid."

Oh, really? I'd love to see your evidence on this. I mean, it's impossible that they liked the game, and rated it highly because they liked it, right?

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

I already ADMIT I'm a PS4 fanboy which you Xbox fanboys always forget. You're a Xbox Fanboy cause all you do is defend the Xbox 360. If you honestly play PC then don't defend consoles. 

Oh. My. God.

Did you even read my post!?

Let me repeat it for you, and bold, italicize, AND underline some parts you seem to have missed:

"Oh yeah, I'm such a big M$ fanboy.

Oh, and BTW, I am not known as a Microsoft fanboy, because I'm not. You, however, are known, and proven, to be a SONY fanboy. Calling other people fanboys, especially people who never even mentioned the f*cking version of the game, just proves it even further. It's quite sad, really."

I'm guessing you were to lazy to read my. I already admit I'm a PS4 fanboy. Then I say you're a Xbox Fanboy cause everytime you argue with me about GTA V on PS3 and 360 you kept saying 360 would look better without doing history in how Rockstar advertises their games. You kept  believing you were right just like a fanboy would. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users