Photo

Upgrading Apartments

3 replies to this topic
Filigree
  • Filigree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

Ok, so I've bought a hovel of an apartment and want to gradually upgrade (when the stimulus comes out).

What happens with the trade in? How does it work, as all the properties still seem to show their original total price, and don't seem to take in a trade in cost

Can anyone explain the mechanics?

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

You get half of what you paid for put toward your next apartment. There are a bunch of videos on youtube showing the layouts...a lot of the higher end ones have the same features (and in some instances less features for the more expensive) but the view and location is what people find best.

looking back, I like the apartment I have at richards majestic..but I'd of liked to have gotten the one right next to the skate park as I ride BMX bikes usually right when I start playing or right before I quit.

A ten car garage is nice, but I only need like..3 or 4 vehicles max anyway.

so, don't feel like you need to make your way to the 400,000 apartment...but do find one that suits your character and fulfills your future needs.

Filigree
  • Filigree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

You get half of what you paid for put toward your next apartment. There are a bunch of videos on youtube showing the layouts...a lot of the higher end ones have the same features (and in some instances less features for the more expensive) but the view and location is what people find best.

looking back, I like the apartment I have at richards majestic..but I'd of liked to have gotten the one right next to the skate park as I ride BMX bikes usually right when I start playing or right before I quit.

A ten car garage is nice, but I only need like..3 or 4 vehicles max anyway.

so, don't feel like you need to make your way to the 400,000 apartment...but do find one that suits your character and fulfills your future needs.

Thanks for this.

Where's that skate park? I like the sound of a play around on that.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

there are a couple, and one that I havn't even found yet but have seen pictures of. I use the one by the apartment that is "meant for 30-something hipsters" haha...i think It has a 6 car garage..just read the descriptions on the dynasty 8 website.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users