Photo

GTAO: Personal & Customized Cars

5 replies to this topic
AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 03 November 2013 - 05:29 PM.

Question...

If you manage to steal someone's personal car after killing them, Are you able to keep the car as your own like save it in your garage and/or able to sell it to LSC?

Edit: Nope you can;t

andymci
  • andymci

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

It won't let you open the door of another player's personal vehicle. Maybe you could tow it?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

it won't let you open the door of another player's personal vehicle, Maybe you could tow it

That's where you're wrong my friend you CAN steal another's personal vehicle if they don't have the lock setting on, If they don't have it on you can indeed steal their car but you can't do much with it but drive around in it.

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

I had even tried this with the glitch on saving emergency vehicles in the garage, no work...

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

My friend took my Declasse Vigero for a spin while I joined a mission online and ended up with a duplicate of my car. I know he wanted one for a while so I let him have mine for a bit and now we both have one. I have no idea how he ended up keeping the vehicle while I still had one as well.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

He was able to keep it because when you went into Free Roam he was still in the car.

It's a glitch that lets you duplicate cars, I haven't been able to do it yet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users