Photo

Nobody is going to buy cash cards

67 replies to this topic
73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

I'm actually surprised that they even made cash cards available. What's the f*cking point of playing if you remove the importance of EARNING money?

I suppose if someone is so desperate to have something "RIGHT NOW!!!!", and is willing to pay REAL money for phony currency, then what the hell, why NOT take it?

I bet most of the people dumb enough to throw good money away for these cash cards have an apartment FULL of useless junk they purchased at 3am on QVC. :facedesk:

• NoMeansYes likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

Why does it matter who buys these and who doesn't? It's not our right to know what someone else buys. 

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Look at the join dates in this thread can't take this serious

Says joined 28 September 2013

DJ Insanity
  • DJ Insanity

Hustler

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

I don't glitch so I'm going to buy $5 cash card :)

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

I never thought i'd say this, but I actually have more respect for a glitcher, than someone who purchased a cash card.

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

some people don't have time to play a ton or glitch. I've played normally and i've only made a couple mil..and I spend/waste money so I never have more than 300,000 at a time. I think someone will be willing to spend $10.

I agree with this. I don't have the time to play anymore due to work. There are things I want that I don't have time to get. I may just get a cash card( once online is stable, whenever that is) $10 to me is nothing. I really don't care how others play the game. I don't understand why everyone gets so uptight about this stuff. It's a game , who cares.

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Why does it matter who buys these and who doesn't? It's not our right to know what someone else buys. 

exactly!

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:27 AM Edited by WBaker, 05 November 2013 - 01:34 AM.

it isn't a matter of intelligence.  it's a matter of time.  like I said, I took a break from work because I love the gta series, but I will have to go back and my time with the game will be reduced to about 2 hours a week.  if there is something I want and don't want to have to play a year for at that point, I might buy it.

you all have got to stop assuming that everyone has your time, interests, or skill.  people are going to play this game differently than you would, but you really have no f*cking clue as to their motivation behind it.  to call someone stupid to do it is the sign of a broke, bigoted hater, just because they chose a different way than you would.

and yet you seem intent on making your own unfounded assumptions, spouting them as truth? 

13 REAL pounds is extremely hard to justify paying for an imaginary currency (not even extra gameplay or content) that won't even buy you anything worthwhile, a small number of cars are very highly priced and the top apartments aren't really that expensive. 

To put it into perspective, the new game 'The wolf among us' (which is excellent so far) is a 5 episode ENTIRE GAME for only 2 pounds more than this, the first episode was a good 2 hours and cost 3 quid on it's own. My point was entirely the pricing of the cash cards, and not the function it provides, wouldn't have batted an eyelid if they charged £5 t
yep, you sure can, I've got that, too.  what you're failing to realize is that's your choice which you make off of your life.  if you think it's a bad investment, it is.

I can afford it.  as a matter of fact, when it takes me 100 hours of game to save up 5 million, or I can buy it for what I make in half an hour of real life work... i'll go ahead and spend the money and give myself more time at work, enjoying the game, spending time with friends.

but for you to call me stupid...  would bill gates be stupid to not reach over and pick up a 100 dollar bill?  no, he wouldn't.  if he took the time to pick up that dollar bill, he would actually be losing money based off of how much he makes per hour. 

so again, for you to blanket statement that anyone who buys money in a game is an idiot, is in FACT you being a broke bigoted hater.
10x60x100 is $60,000 dollars an hour if it takes Bill, who does not work on an hourly wage, six seconds to grab that $100.

Bill would be grabbing $100s all day long.

Google search says Bill Gates earns $250 a second but I don't think he'd pass up an extra c note.
  • NoMeansYes likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users