Photo

Nobody is going to buy cash cards

67 replies to this topic
Brazil301
  • Brazil301

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

With all the money glitching and online being a month old and the 500k stimilus if that ever comes out

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

You may not buy it... But someone else will.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

You are correct. And Rockstar is going to miss out on hundreds of thousands of real $ money. And it's all because they released an online multiplayer that was NOT READY for public release. They give us a buggy glitched broken MP, they deserve to lose out on all the cash they would have made on those microtransactions.
  • tom_p1980 and GrandTheftBatman like this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Ignore him he lives in thee past where the fail trolls who are not funny post stuff like this

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

the fanboys will

• tom_p1980 likes this

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

the fanboys will

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Unless they release more dlc which is very likely

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Cash cards maybe not. You can bet if they release some killer DLC & expand to other cities people will buy that stuff.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

and you all act like everyone with a full garage cheated to get there.  I've got it all, and I got it all legit, and I got it starting ten days after online started.  I like gta so much I took a vacation to grind. 

you act like it will fail without people buying cash.  how about they sell cars, clothes and weapons instead?  think they might still make money on that?  how about if they sell you house on the hill you can only buy from marketplace?  they have other options.  so even if nobody does buy the money, it's not the end of the game. 

all this negativity, no wonder you don't own a business and they do.

• SkullFace616 and Tuco Salamanca like this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

I bought a cash card one hour after GTA Online released which I regret.

oblivionskate
  • oblivionskate

Ghettotech

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

eventually the cheaters will get lazy and buy them

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Look at the join dates in this thread can't take this serious

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Some glitcher is gonna have a really crappy Christmas when he is gifted 3 million GTA dollars to throw into his 100 million pile

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

the fanboys will

Not while that very generous guy at LSC gives us free cards. I still think they can't fix him or it would of been done. Maybe R* should of called Mayweather to send some mercenaries to kill the LSC mechanic. Players also camp outside of LSC to try to prevent this but somehow they still get to visit the most generous shop in Los Santos.
  • PkUnzipper likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

People will buy them, and then the thread will be filled with people whining that those who bought money are OP and are ruining their experience.

l Xstatic l
  • l Xstatic l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

Some people might buy, but I doubt it'll be many because the prices are simply ridiculous to be worth spending RL cash on them (1.2 million - 16 euros)

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

As long as the glitchers remain unpunished, I will not buy a card.

I advise legit players to disregard cards until these, worse-than-a-STD-glitchers are dealt with properly.
  • PkUnzipper likes this

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

you joined in September 2013 SHUTUP you weren't here that long either all I see you do is bitch and whine bro. Why should join dates matter reminds me of when people bring up k/d in cod

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

you think?  or do you think that maybe they're one of the most successful gaming companies for about 15 years now because they don't cry when something like this comes up and call it quits?

I mean you act like there are no options for them now.  houses, cars, weapons, clothes, paint schemes, smoke colors, different interiors for your apartment... 

that's just off the top of my head, and if you think people would buy none of that if offered them, you're a tard who is being blind to my point just to try to be right.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

some people don't have time to play a ton or glitch. I've played normally and i've only made a couple mil..and I spend/waste money so I never have more than 300,000 at a time. I think someone will be willing to spend $10.

• GTA_Girl84 likes this

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

oh my goodness, they joined a month after me!  gta noobs!  there haven't been 7 gtas before this and gta 4 online or rdr online.  they couldn't possibly understands rockstars multiplayer like I can with only a few days in the forum.

what an elitist chump you are.

it would be like being in a halo forum and telling anyone there they don't know the game. it's not the first gta dumbass.  we all know the score.

• Relax_and_Get_High likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

There will always be some lazy idiots who will buy useless crap.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 03 November 2013 - 05:38 PM.

you joined in September 2013 SHUTUP you weren't here that long either all I see you do is bitch and whine bro. Why should join dates matter reminds me of when people bring up k/d in cod
Hurt hurr

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by daalni, 03 November 2013 - 05:39 PM.

he thinks it's everyone's first rockstar game, relax.  apparently it must be his, because they're all pretty similar...

edit:  basically what he's saying is:  they haven't been on here bitching like a pussy since day one with me, so i'm not gonna listen to their reason!!

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

Hurt hurr
says the one following my topics trying to flame ;)

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by One Poor Fool, 03 November 2013 - 05:46 PM.

I joined here a few months ago, but ive been lurking for years. On top of that, ive been playing GTA since 1997, I know a thing or two about the series, so dont just presume someone is a complete idiot just by their join date. In some cases it may indicate something but otherwise hear them out at least, and what he is saying is no one is going to buy cash cards, which I think Rockstar should take seriously!

• Trenchfoot321 and Relax_and_Get_High like this

XiBravo
  • XiBravo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Someone in my server gave everyone 14 mil last night...
What a dikhead

D4PLK
  • D4PLK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

I would rather do repeated laps around criminal records than buy cash cards for real money. At least that way I gain rp points too.

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Some people might buy, but I doubt it'll be many because the prices are simply ridiculous to be worth spending RL cash on them (1.2 million - 16 euros)

Yeah, the price is outrageous, in England it's 13 quid. You would have to be a grade A moron to pay that much for a million in game dollars

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

If all the glitchers get there accounts reset they will. I really hope R* does this. Would be so awesome seeing all the rage threads from angry ppl who cheated to make money. The only reason they annoy me is because most of them act like its not cheating and try to justify abusing glitches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users