Just been chased by the same 3 dudes..

27 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

For like half hour. So I unload on them, their crappy car explodes and I get 16 days bad sports. What.... the... f*ck? Was the same three dudes from the mission we just played. The mission they griefed by destroying the plane over and over..

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:13 PM Edited by United_Stealth, 03 November 2013 - 05:13 PM.

Working as intended :^:

-Rockstar

• vashts1985 and Leafy Hollow like this

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Ive been killing players and blowing sh*t up for a month and have yet to get bad sport...

Ive made like 8 grand from the good sport bonus....

Zodape
  • Zodape

DEN HEUSER

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

They just wanted to annoy you and have fun. You are a selfish person and you deserve every second as a bad sport.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

They just wanted to annoy you and have fun. You are a selfish person and you deserve every second as a bad sport.

Lol. So they can spawn kill me, but I can't fire back because they're protected by their personal vehicle? Your entire life is invalid.
  • Mad_Maxine likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

-Rockstar

The vehicle was a tank. Do you feel stupid now?

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

If you're being harassed you're supposed to change lobbies, or you could do your best to have fun trying to escape them.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Lol. So they can spawn kill me, but I can't fire back because they're protected by their personal vehicle? Your entire life is invalid.

That is exactly the case my good sir! Here at Rockstar Games we realized that someone ought to protect the rights of the spawn-killing trolls and so we set out to make the best system possible to do just that! Thank you for your kind words about our system, we shall take them into consideration for our next update where, if you don't ruin someone else's day while playing online, you get banned from online permanently! Unless you pay us $19.99 to get back in! We expect good fan response from this move. 

• saintsrow, QuietSundayLibrary and NYdreamz like this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

GTAO sucks
  • ThroatSlasher2 and RolfStarGames like this

Zodape
  • Zodape

DEN HEUSER

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Zodape, 03 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

My post was so stupid that I expected for you to easly notice the sarcasm.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

My post was so stupid that I expected for you to easly notice the sarcasm.

Maybe I'm stupid and didn't realize it was sarcasm? My zombies finger is twitching.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

-Rockstar

The vehicle was a tank. Do you feel stupid now?

I always do  :cry:

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

GTAO sucks

Quoted for truth.

chriselswick
  • chriselswick

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

For like half hour. So I unload on them, their crappy car explodes and I get 16 days bad sports. What.... the... f*ck? Was the same three dudes from the mission we just played. The mission they griefed by destroying the plane over and over..

Heyy just stopping by. Saw this post and had to comment. Traded my copy in a few weeks ago for this very reason. you cant defend yourself or you get put in bad sport. This game was the biggest flop of all time

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 03 November 2013 - 06:40 PM.

Heyy just stopping by. Saw this post and had to comment. Traded my copy in a few weeks ago for this very reason. you cant defend yourself or you get put in bad sport. This game was the biggest flop of all time

So why are you still here bleeding from your ass about it??? You call it the biggest flop and trade your sh*t. Meanwhile 99% of the community are enjoying the sh*t out of it....and rightfully so....

crawl back to CoD jr.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

OP is dumb as hell. 

he responded to 2 sarcastic posts as if they were legit... 

i think OP is too young to play this game 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

16 days? this is you 4th time in bad sport lobby then... good work!

i landed my self 2 days for doing a suicide car bomb attack that resulted in the destruction of 3 griefers and their beatiful tanks!!!

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Why is reporting someone for griefing disabled sometimes?  I had a dude who kept spawn killing me over and over and over, and when I went to report him, it said I couldn't because it was diabled

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

Ive been killing players and blowing sh*t up for a month and have yet to get bad sport...

Ive made like 8 grand from the good sport bonus....

You may have made 8 grand but I bet you've lost a lot more than that paying for the personal vehicles you destroy

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by NYdreamz, 03 November 2013 - 10:22 PM.

bad sport lobbies huh......

Rockstars gone soft....

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'm sick of this whiny bullsh*t about griefers. There's a FIND NEW SESSION option FOR A f*ckING REASON.

Beee
  • Beee

Beee

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

never "go to freeroam" after playing mission with guys you don't know :p press O or whatever it is on xbox, so you don't end up in the same lobby as them.. 

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

My Live expired and I have been trying to decide if I want to waste the money for it. Almost every game I am playing is almost primarily for singleplayer. I wouldn't mind playing some battlefield 4, but I will never buy another EA game out of the gate. I know a premium edition will drop $10 bucks less than the vanilla version with all DLC big and small included. My laptop connected to my TV runs netflix as good as my Xbox ever did. Online gaming is a joke this past year. 40% is the people online in general and 60% is the quality of the games the companies are releasing.

GTA V would be a much different beast if they just focused most of their resources on the singleplayer.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

To Catch A Flame

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

So why are you still here bleeding from your ass about it??? You call it the biggest flop and trade your sh*t. Meanwhile 99% of the community are enjoying the sh*t out of it....and rightfully so....

crawl back to CoD jr.

If you're enjoying it like 99% of the community (whatever the f*ck that is  :lol: ) why are you here bitching to people that are doing the same thing you're doing?

MagzGTA
  • MagzGTA

The 1975-Tones

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

You don't get 16 days bad sport for blowing up one car...op lies.

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

And? You deserve to be a bad sport. You blew up their car regardless of whether they were shooting you or not. Turn on passive mode, bam your problem is solved. If their trying to run you over then go somewhere where they can't get to you ie: stairs or something.
OR the best solution would be this: go to pause menu, scroll to online tab then select start new session. BAM problem solved.

I'm sick of people complaining about getting labeled bad sports when they don't use alternate options to avoid jt

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Life in the Big City

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by saintsrow, 04 November 2013 - 01:41 AM.

-Rockstar

beautiful, concise sarcasm :colgate: :colgate:

That is exactly the case my good sir! Here at Rockstar Games we realized that someone ought to protect the rights of the spawn-killing trolls and so we set out to make the best system possible to do just that! Thank you for your kind words about our system, we shall take them into consideration for our next update where, if you don't ruin someone else's day while playing online, you get banned from online permanently! Unless you pay us $19.99 to get back in! We expect good fan response from this move. 

Post of the day :^: :^:

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

Am I the only one that is quite scared by GTA:Online ? I read somewhere in an article that, IF, GTA Online would happen to be despised, Rockstar would stop doing it. My problem with this is, as we all realised by now, GTA Online will give Rockstar a lot of ca$h, and I am afraid R* will pull out a EA move and just say '' f*ck you if you don't like it ! we're running this bitch anyway and we are going to keep doing sloppy Single Player campaigns, one after the other until we're all f*cking dead ! ''

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users