[PS3] The Skull Kids - The Quest for 500 Headshots

13 replies to this topic
killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

What is this?

If you're like me, you probably prefer doing co-op missions/not killing other players. Or, maybe you just need to really rack up a ton of player headshots in general because getting headshots on a moving target with a console controller is the most impossible thing to do in the world. I promise.Especially when they're firing back at you!

If you're like me, you also really, really want the skull tattoo (earned by getting 500 player headshots -- not NPCs).

What I'm looking for:

Dedicated, mature players who want to meet up and take turns racking up headshots on each other. Yes, it's boring! So, bring an mp3 player, maybe a good book on philosophy (or whatever you want), a glass of your favorite Pinot Noir, and we can discuss world events as we blow each other's brains out.

How this will work:

• We add each other's PSN names, meet up and start a long deathmatch game (first to 40 kills, 60 minute match). We go to, say, the sandy shores DM and meet at the liquor store.
  • One person takes his/her turn - shooting other players 10 times in a row (other players obviously can't fire back). Then another player shoots 10 in a row, rinse, repeat (this is so everyone gets their fair share. I don't want people coming into the match and getting 40 headshots, then leaving the match). This is why I'm looking for MATURE players who want to respect the rules!
  • After the match is up (time runs out or someone reaches 40 kills), we replay the match until our eyes bleed and our thumbs collapse due to exhaustion. Or we get the skull tattoo and all is right in the world.

If you're interested in signing up for this, please let me know! I'll keep this thread active with updated times (and encourage you to do the same) on when you plan on meeting up.

killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

I plan on hopping on now to join a deathmatch game. If anyone wants to work on headshots, let me know and I'll add you. Once I do, I can set up a private match.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

I am very keen for this,had a few people tell that they would do this with me,but have yet to follow through,but you seem very keen to do it,I'm in Australia,so I'll be on this afternoon,from 6pm onwards. My PSN LokDog_IV. Put gta headshot in the message

killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Excellent. Just added you, lokdog. I'll keep an eye out for you.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Sweet look forward to it!

killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

About to hop back online again to see if I can rack up more headshots. Reply here if interested!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

ill be up for this, dont know what my game time will be this week but likely doing a few hours next weekend,

killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

mo-seph, sounds good! I'll add you to PSN tonight. I, too, might not be on all that much this week. But if you're online and I'm in GTA online, definitely shoot me a message (I'll do the same). I managed to rack up about 90 headshots yesterday. Not bad, but I'm pretty sure I could have gotten all 500 with a wide open schedule and dedicated friend or two. This should be cake.

Oh, FYI, if you are in a DM game trying this method, I've noticed it takes about 20 minutes for 2 players to rack up 39 kills (maybe less). So, it'll take just under 13 first-to-40 DM sessions to reach 500 -if- you're starting from scratch. Which, sadly, is just about 2 hours of non-stop play for one person to reach 500.

I just wanted to let you know what you're getting yourself into. :)

killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

I plan on hopping on now. I'll add a couple of folks. If anyone else wants in on headshots, reply here! Hope to see you folks in there soon.

killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

About to start playing. Let me know if you want headshots! I'll be around for several hours.

killerkabob
  • killerkabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Just got my wisdom teeth yanked. I'll be online pretty much all day. If you want to work on headshots, please post!

Mistuh_Dope
  • Mistuh_Dope

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

I KNO A BETTER WAY OFV DOING THIS . . 1 V 1 DEATHMATCH IN FREE ROAM ALLOWS UU TO SPAWN CLOSE TO EACH OTHER &ND THEY APPEAR ON THE MAP AT ALL TIMES . IF ANYBODY INTERESTED IN DOING THIS ADD MY PSN @MISTUH_DOPE . . IM BAD SPORT FOR 2 MORE DAYS THOU .

TooLguy79
  • TooLguy79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Hey killerkabob and Mistuh_Dope I'm interested. Feel free to add me, psn name: wyowade

bucktown911
  • bucktown911

Player Hater

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

noob alert right here.. get it legit or go f*ck yourself

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users