Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Global Royal Bloodline Conspiracy (and a troll)

210 replies to this topic
sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

I've stared to notice this two

Two of what?
  • Prometheus likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

I can't believe someone can make it to thirty and not grasp the concept that people like different things and that that's okay.

Just because people get older, doesn't mean they actually grow up.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

How the f*ck can items of clothing be designed for idiots? If they're not held together with velcro instead of buttons they're all much of a muchness.

20111016-161008-528x528.jpg

^ Complete idiots that need to drink a gallon of batrachotoxin.

I'd like to ask you about this in relation to your first post. Do you really think that this fashion trend is new? Have you been living under a rock since 1975 or just Uzbekistan?

• Tyler likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

Two of what?

I think he was making a joke, pal.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Two of what?

So was eye.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Two of what?

So was eye.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Holy sh*t, this dude is in his 30s? This is the topic of a moody 15 year old.

Or a grouchy 60 year old.  I can't decide.

bread
  • bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

I can't believe someone can make it to thirty and not grasp the concept that people like different things and that that's okay.

But 99.9% of the time it does.

In the case of afk4ever, he's sadly still stuck in his past. I've also noticed that he stopped commenting on this topic. Seems like he can't withstand the heat, eh? EH?

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Holy sh*t, this dude is in his 30s? This is the topic of a moody 15 year old.

Or a grouchy 60 year old.  I can't decide.

Grouchy 30 year old.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 04 November 2013 - 09:20 PM.

But 99.9% of the time it does.

I know very few old(er) people (in their 40s, 50s, and above) that are not ignorant and arrogant when it comes to what's happening nowadays in the world. They have very similar mentalities to that of the OP. Maybe your area is different, but that percentage still seems a bit high.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

It just seems like all modern-day things are just getting more awful and idiocy-oriented. 

...is and always has been a very common sophomoric attitude. I bet stone carvers in the late paleolithic period lamented the rise of clay pottery as "lazy" too.

Some people cling to nostalgia for their youth, tending to forget just how far we've come culturally, and what these people - you, for instance - would refer to as "idiotic," I'd be more likely to chalk up as an admission of complete cultural ignorance than anything else.

• Tyler likes this

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

the world is opening up and becoming more accessible to more people and improving faster and faster. the end

• Tyler likes this

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

It just seems like all modern-day things are just getting more awful and idiocy-oriented. 

...is and always has been a very common sophomoric attitude. I bet stone carvers in the late paleolithic period lamented the rise of clay pottery as "lazy" too.

Some people cling to nostalgia for their youth, tending to forget just how far we've come culturally, and what these people - you, for instance - would refer to as "idiotic," I'd be more likely to chalk up as an admission of complete cultural ignorance than anything else.

Put down the thesaurus.

Go to downtown Las Vegas or New York City. I think you'll agree with me that most people make themselves look like idiots.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Gotta agree somehow with the OP, there seems to be a such a high idiocy levels lately. But I guess there have always been retarded fades.

Just to add something, lensless glasses.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by I So Brink, 05 November 2013 - 12:05 AM.

Put down the thesaurus.

Go to downtown Las Vegas or New York City. I think you'll agree with me that most people make themselves look like idiots.

Can we institute a rule that forces anyone making claims such as the above to post a picture of themselves alongside it?

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Put down the thesaurus.

Can we institute a rule that forces anyone making claims such as the above to post a picture of themselves alongside it?

Well, I'm 7 years old, 3 feet tall, I have no limbs, I weigh 359 LBS, I have hair on my nipples, and I have an 11-inch long penis.

Do you really want to see a picture of that?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

are you daft?

New York City and Las Vegas are ANYTHING BUT representative of the general human population.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

How the f*ck can items of clothing be designed for idiots? If they're not held together with velcro instead of buttons they're all much of a muchness.

20111016-161008-528x528.jpg

^ Complete idiots that need to drink a gallon of batrachotoxin.

I'd like to ask you about this in relation to your first post. Do you really think that this fashion trend is new? Have you been living under a rock since 1975 or just Uzbekistan?

It's either he's retarded or didn't realize that he was also a complete idiot.

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

So...much...irony...

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

Put down the thesaurus.

Jesus Christ. A thesaurus? Is that your issue with what I'm saying, big fancy f*ckin' city boy words? And how f*cking ironic is it that you mock my sesquipedalian nature while at the same time lament the increasing "idiocy" of the world around you?

Sophomoric - Acting like a sophomore. IE, an immature, cocksure, foolhardy dipsh*t.

Paleolithic - when everything was carved from stones, dude, IE  the "stone age"

Nostalgia - that fuzzy feeling inside when remembering the past, usually clouded by how innocent and free from bitterness you were when you were younger

I don't know what other words you could have taken issue with, straight faced, in a thread about the slipping intelligence of our culture, but please lemme know if I missed any.

As for your "counter argument" that completely ignored the finer points of my criticism (THAT MEANS ME POKES HOLES IN!) of your position:  please, for the love of god, define idiots. Then look at your godawful avatar and signature, and define (THAT MEANS USE SUM WORDS TO EXPLAIN PLZ) it again.

I don't know what your problem with contemporary (THAT MEANS "NOW STUFF!") fashion and culture is, or why you think you're somehow better than anyone else, but I think you've got to establish your position as some sort of authority (GUY WHO KNOW WHAT HE TALKIN BOUT) on the matter before anyone's going to take you seriously.

• darthYENIK, MindCorrupt, Tyler and 2 others like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

Wait, let's step back a bit.

First you say that these people are factually speaking "idiots" because of how they dress.

Now you say that they looks like idiots, in your opinion

Someone's changing his tune because he's been made to look like a fool, I see?

bread
  • bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

Put down the thesaurus.

Boom. Now I know exactly that you DON'T have a life whatsoever. You sit around all day and generalize about modern society without knowing jack sh*t about it other than what other idiots discourse about over the internet.

You poor thing, you.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

Did I ever tell you what the definition of afk4ever is? afk4ever is doing the same stupid.... same f*cking thing trolling on the internet over and over again... expecting attention to come. That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody PM'ed me that , I dunno, I thought they were trolling me, so, I banned him. The thing is.... he was right. And I started seeing, every thread I went, all those f*cking trolls, doing the exact same trolling about stupid people and children, over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time it's going to be a different retarded troll post' no, no, no please ... This time it's going to be a different retarded troll post, I'm sorry.... I don't like..... the troll.

*Pushes aside monitor violently*

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by rudy., 05 November 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of afk4ever is? afk4ever is doing the same stupid.... same f*cking thing trolling on the internet over and over again... expecting attention to come. That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody PM'ed me that , I dunno, I thought they were trolling me, so, I banned him. The thing is.... he was right. And I started seeing, every thread I went, all those f*cking trolls, doing the exact same trolling about stupid people and children, over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time it's going to be a different retarded troll post' no, no, no please ... This time it's going to be a different retarded troll post, I'm sorry.... I don't like..... the troll.

*Pushes aside monitor violently*

You really really have some anger issues, little fella. Get yourself tamed asap.

• theadmiral likes this

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Stop playing Far Cry 3.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

How many people in here are actually from the U.S.? Have any of you people actually seen the new teen fads for yourselves?

BIg framed lenseless glasses, little kids who grind and twerk, half shaven head all the while looking up to teen idols like Miley Cyrus. It's a recipe for disaster when you have children idolizing a corporate slut who does whatever she's told to make some money.

I feel the only people trying to defend against what OP what saying are either little kids themselves who just cannot see it or people who don't actually live in the U.S. and see it themselves. Even in little towns the younger generations are literally corporate suckerfish who are completely oblivious to why they'll kick and scream bloody murder if they don't get a certain name brand T-shirt or $400 cellphone.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by theadmiral, 05 November 2013 - 09:07 PM.

How many people in here are actually from the U.S.? Have any of you people actually seen the new teen fads for yourselves?

BIg framed lenseless glasses, little kids who grind and twerk, half shaven head all the while looking up to teen idols like Miley Cyrus. It's a recipe for disaster when you have children idolizing a corporate slut who does whatever she's told to make some money.

I feel the only people trying to defend against what OP what saying are either little kids themselves who just cannot see it or people who don't actually live in the U.S. and see it themselves. Even in little towns the younger generations are literally corporate suckerfish who are completely oblivious to why they'll kick and scream bloody murder if they don't get a certain name brand T-shirt or $400 cellphone.

Always been the case. 10 years ago it was buying "No Fear" "Tommy Hilfiger" and "FUBU" t-shirts and JNCO baggy jeans. Styles change, everything else stays the same. Hipster is a new fad, in another 5 years, it will be something else.

Walkmen and CD Players are now IPODs.

Cellphones are not limited to the US or just kids - Everyone has a smart phone.

Kids in the USA have always been this way.

And, I live in the US, and i'm not a little kid.

• Frank Brown likes this

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

Stop playing Far Cry 3.

I stopped playing Far Cry 3 in July.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

That was meant for AceKingston, my bad.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Always been the case. 10 years ago it was buying "No Fear" "Tommy Hilfiger" and "FUBU" t-shirts and JNCO baggy jeans. Styles change, everything else stays the same. Hipster is a new fad, in another 5 years, it will be something else.

Walkmen and CD Players are now IPODs.

Cellphones are not limited to the US or just kids - Everyone has a smart phone.

Kids in the USA have always been this way.

And, I live in the US, and i'm not a little kid.

When you have little kids twerking because it's the cool new thing to do in society it should really make us stop and think what kind of society we are creating for ourselves and future generations.

Just because "oh well that's just the way things have always been" doesn't by any means make it any good.. especially if it's just getting more and more worse off by lowering standards and making things like being a slut be the new in thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users