Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Global Royal Bloodline Conspiracy (and a troll)

210 replies to this topic
afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by afk4ever, 09 November 2013 - 12:18 AM.

DISREGARD THE TITLE!

-removed-

• Ramyhyday likes this

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 12 November 2013 - 09:34 PM.

You can't see music dumbass. :sarcasm:

There's always a torrent of sh*t pouring out of the world of creation. The good stuff is what people look back on, because why the hell should you look back on sh*t.

>Music

People like Flying Lotus, Board of Canada, Hudson Mohawke, Aphex Twin, OFWG (outside the weird circlejerking), Daft Punk, etc. are still making inspired electronic music. Music depends on your tastes, so go out there and find stuff you like.

>Movies

Here's a list of movies that came out in 1985. (http://www.the-numbe...ovies/year/1985) Go through the list and count how many you've watched, or even heard the name of in the last ten years.

>TV Advertisements

TV Advertisements were always made for idiots. I think that's just nostalgia for old filming technology or whatever stuff the advertisers were advertising in the commercials.

>Television Shows

You listed kids shows, made for kids. You're probably comparing them to what you watched as a kid which isn't fair because you're opinion is changed by nostalgia. (e: I forgot to add it in, but Uncle Grandpa (it was listed as a bad example of his) is a decent show with decent production behind it, and if you went in with liking it in mind it probably wouldn't be so bad.)

etc. The point is that there's a lot of stuff and you have to sift through it all the time to find good things.

• Ramyhyday likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

How the f*ck can items of clothing be designed for idiots? If they're not held together with velcro instead of buttons they're all much of a muchness.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by Girish, 07 November 2013 - 11:46 AM.

the new CGI thomas the tank engine sh*t

Those **removed**. It was FINE with the models and George Carlin narrating it.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

I think I'm too stupid to notice...

TheBlackPeterParker.
  • TheBlackPeterParker.

616 Hero.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

There has always been sh*tty/stupid games, movies, shows, music, ads, etc.  :facedesk:

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

How the f*ck can items of clothing be designed for idiots? If they're not held together with velcro instead of buttons they're all much of a muchness.

20111016-161008-528x528.jpg

^ Complete idiots that need to drink a gallon of batrachotoxin.

• Blastoise1994 likes this

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by GTA 360, 03 November 2013 - 06:10 PM.

Computers are definitely going that way, even if you compare XP to vista, or 7 to 8, Vista is sh*te compared to XP and 8 it complete garbage compared to 7.

Yes, things are going backwards, and quite rapidly too.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K13

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 03 November 2013 - 06:32 PM.

Pretty much everything you listed there can be explained with one word: quantity. There is much more stuff right now than ever, so it makes sense that there is a lot of bad stuff as well. Your criticism stems from ignorance ultimately (and subjectivity since you haven't presented any arguments), because you are too lazy to look for things that you like.  It's also kind of obvious that the vast majority of people aren't very smart and success is largely determined by making products which appeal to the majority.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

So what you're basically saying is that things which you don't like, are for idiots?

• darthYENIK, Tyler, Criѕtian and 1 other like this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

It's called growing up chief. You'll get used to it.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Yeah, I don't think a denim or leather jacket and animal print leggings are indicators of anyone's intelligence level. I think what you were actually saying was that you didn't like it, but in such a way as to make it appear you weren't just being judgemental. Which was, for the record, a total f*cking catastrophe.
  • PaletoChickenCapo likes this

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah, I don't think a denim or leather jacket and animal print leggings are indicators of anyone's intelligence level. I think what you were actually saying was that you didn't like it, but in such a way as to make it appear you weren't just being judgemental. Which was, for the record, a total f*cking catastrophe.

So, you're saying that hipsters deserve to remain alive?

hahaha

• PaletoChickenCapo and Blastoise1994 like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

Do you actually know the meaning of the word "idiot"? It certainly appears not given your use of it.

Tell me, what objective harm to "hipsters" as an ill-defined cultural phenomenon do that would have you see them exterminated? Or are you, as I stated before, just being judgemental or attempting to be "edgy" or "cool"? Because that makes you a hypocrite as well.
  • Tyler likes this

TheBlackPeterParker.
  • TheBlackPeterParker.

616 Hero.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

So, you're saying that hipsters deserve to remain alive?

hahaha

No, what he's trying to say is, why does it ultimately matter what others wear. It doesn't necessarily define their character/intelligence. 

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Should have read his profile before. Apparently a thirtysomething moping about CGI Thomas the Tank Engine is considered normal these days. Hmm, sounds like he could be the problem rather than the solution.
  • Brad likes this

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

Should have read his profile before. Apparently a thirtysomething moping about CGI Thomas the Tank Engine is considered normal these days. Hmm, sounds like he could be the problem rather than the solution.

Hmm, sounds like you do not have a good sense of time.

I was a little child 30 years ago, and that was when I watched the Thomas the Tank Engine TV series... the good one.

I'm not a thirtysomething moping about CGI Thomas the Tank Engine, I'm a thirtysomething ranting about how stupid this generation of children is, and the stupidity of the shows they watch.

Also, in relation to what you have previously stated, I am not a hypocrite. I am the farthest thing from a hypocrite. 

Lastly, I'm not doing this to be "cool" or "edgy". I'm doing it, because I have the freedom to express my opinions.

Want to try again?

• Blastoise1994 likes this

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Sly Bastard

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Did you actually think about why these kids are so "stupid"?

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K13

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I'm a thirtysomething ranting about how stupid this generation of children is, and the stupidity of the shows they watch.

Here we go again. Every generation complains about the previous generation, but somehow humanity manages to survive.

Besides, how can you know how stupid people are if the number of people you've met or heard about is insignificant? Have you done a study or something? I don't think so.

Mockage
  • Mockage

deadringer

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Did you actually think about why these kids are so "stupid"?

I don't think he has the ability to think properly at all, really.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

If they were adjusting to stupid people... well that means they'd be adjusting to you. Just sayin'.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

The population of the English speaking world has been so relentlessly battered by symbols of dumbness in its media for the past few decades, that most of the people live in a vegetative state. They are little more than domesticated farm animals, who are told what to think and how to behave. Industry and the media over this time, has not been dumbing down their products to sell to the people, but dumbing down the people to sell their products.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by sivispacem, 03 November 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Also, in relation to what you have previously stated, I am not a hypocrite. I am the farthest thing from a hypocrite. 

Lastly, I'm not doing this to be "cool" or "edgy". I'm doing it, because I have the freedom to express my opinions.

Want to try again?

Okay, I'll bite.

You're complaining about everything being "idiotic", which is incredibly strange given that you've decided that you've decided that it's sensible to try and arbitrarily determine how intelligent people are based on their dress sense, which strikes me as being pretty, well, stupid. Hence hypocrisy.

You're entitled to your opinions, the same way I'm entitled to point out how ridiculous your statements are. Which I've done. As have others.

There's no f*cking way you're an adult based on your contributions in this thread.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

Aren't hipsters the ones trying to be "counter-cultural" even though it's the "in thing" right now?

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Want to try again?

which is incredibly strange given that you've decided that you've decided that it's sensible to try and arbitrarily determine how intelligent people are based on their dress 

There's no f*cking way you're an adult based on your contributions in this thread.

Hypocrite alert!

You think that I shouldn't judge intelligence based on clothing, and yet you are assuming I'm a child based on how "stupid" I am. (I'm not really stupid; you just disagree with me)

Mockage
  • Mockage

deadringer

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Want to try again?

which is incredibly strange given that you've decided that you've decided that it's sensible to try and arbitrarily determine how intelligent people are based on their dress 

Hypocrite alert!

You think that I shouldn't judge intelligence based on clothing, and yet you are assuming I'm a child based on how "stupid" I am. (I'm not really stupid; you just disagree with me)

Either way, even if that was true (which it isn't), you're still a really stupid kid.

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by afk4ever, 03 November 2013 - 11:58 PM.

Want to try again?

Hypocrite alert!

Either way, even if that was true (which it isn't), you're still a really stupid kid.

Most people who call someone a "kid" are usually children themselves.

You are only proving your hypocrisy even further.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 04 November 2013 - 12:04 AM.

In another topic you just posted something about how you can't tell that the people pretending to be psycopaths are teenagers, but now you're claiming that people who call other people "kid" are usually children.

Pick one! :pirate:

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

In another topic you just posted something about how you can't tell that the people pretending to be psycopaths are teenagers, but now you're claiming that people who call other people "kid" are usually children.

Pick one! :pirate:

The first post proved you wrong, and the second one is true most of the time.

I picked both, and succeeded.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by Fireman, 04 November 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Really.. no one made this joke yet?

Everything is slowly adjusting to stupid people...

>GTAForums topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users