Photo

Merryweather Jeep

33 replies to this topic
K33Perlit_Bai
  • K33Perlit_Bai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Maybe most of you already know this, but decided to share it anyway, Just finished a mission in Multi-player called "Stocks & Scares' its one that Lester sends you.

As part of the mission you can use one of Merryweathers 4x4 military style jeeps - I finished the mission in the jeep and it became all mine !  I now have it stored in my garage and can repaint it etc like all the others ! Pretty cool I think

Poohdini
  • Poohdini

Stringer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by Poohdini, 03 November 2013 - 06:44 PM.

another way to get it is calling the mercs...call them on a friend and have them kill the mercs...you get the jeep and your money back

i got one...but ive been trying to get the one without the roof/back on it

• PGC137 likes this

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

^ pretty much how I got mines except it was someone random who called the mercs on a friend.

I saved it and used it for a but but it sucked, IMO. It looks cool than the other jeeps though.
  • SaveKillzone3265pls and BigBrother67 like this

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by tazzboy4life, 04 November 2013 - 01:57 AM.

Another easy way is to go out to the beach south of the military base an do the gang attack... the gangs out there usually drive those jeeps

• RogueStatus and SaturdayNight like this

NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

Another easy way is to go out to the beach south of the military base an do the gang attack... the gangs out there usually drive those jeeps

For the same jeep? where is this exactly? I only know of one gang attack by the military base and its not on a beach. its in the mountains. 

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by tazzboy4life, 04 November 2013 - 04:27 PM.

For the same jeep? where is this exactly? I only know of one gang attack by the military base and its not on a beach. its in the mountains. 

Its west of the military base, or on the left when looking at the map. There is a race called "Arms Race" its west at the waters edge, you dont see the jeeps or the dinghy until you the last 5 guys show up so make sure you kill them all. You can usually see a check mark on the mini map to let you know the gang is there you may need to do some others to get it to pop but I didnt. Both times there were 2 jeeps and 1 dinghy.

• cpear760 likes this

NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

Its west of the military base, or on the left when looking at the map. There is a race called "Arms Race" its west at the waters edge, you dont see the jeeps or the dinghy until you the last 5 guys show up so make sure you kill them all. You can usually see a check mark on the mini map to let you know the gang is there you may need to do some others to get it to pop but I didnt. Both times there were 2 jeeps and 1 dinghy.

I've checked that location all three times of day that gang attacks should come up with zero luck. may just have to call them in on a random person. 

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Chuck Finley and bootswitdafur like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

Yes, when someone hires the Mercenaries to kill you, if you're skilled enough, just kill all the mercs...

0_0.jpg

And abscond with one of their own vehicles, making it all pretty and nice, to keep for yourself! LOL!

0_0.jpg

Cheers! ;)

bootswitdafur
  • bootswitdafur

They should all be destroyed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

That jurassic park jeep is the coolest thing I've ever seen! If you are on live sir I want to ride with you
  • cpear760 likes this

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

saving a merryweather jeep is a big deal to you? iv had like 10 since the game came out. not that hard to find 

djdest
  • djdest

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

I wanted one for ages because I loved the looks, but I couldn't live with how easily it rolled over.
One of my favourite things was the spot lights on the roof working, they are so bright!

• BigBrother67 likes this

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

saving a merryweather jeep is a big deal to you? iv had like 10 since the game came out. not that hard to find 

You're so cool!

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

Thank You Based Rockstar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I could never find a color combo that really works with the Mesa, anyone got any suggestions for it? 

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

Light Blue paint job with Matte Black Roll Cage and off road wheels, looks nice, but don't bother it sucks.

• kasheku likes this

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:49 PM Edited by cpear760, 24 January 2014 - 10:54 PM.

That jurassic park jeep is the coolest thing I've ever seen! If you are on live sir I want to ride with you

Not originally my idea. Saw it on the newswire. Character was dressed like Dr. Grant. The crew is Jurassic Park ZA.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Is the Merryweather Mesa still rear-wheel drive?

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

I've checked that location all three times of day that gang attacks should come up with zero luck. may just have to call them in on a random person. 

#53 is the one you want 

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/318975-GTA-Online-Gang-Attack-Map 

• RogueStatus likes this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

Yes, when someone hires the Mercenaries to kill you, if you're skilled enough, just kill all the mercs...

0_0.jpg

And abscond with one of their own vehicles, making it all pretty and nice, to keep for yourself! LOL!

0_0.jpg

Cheers! ;)

Not gonna lie that looks pretty nice. I got mine from the gang attack west of the base on the shore past the runway.

• cpear760 likes this

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:17 PM Edited by cpear760, 25 January 2014 - 07:11 PM.

Merryweather Gang Attack (solo):

L82 Character (minimum is L18 I think)

Invite-Only Session (but any private session should work)

I arrived at the beach just before 20:00, but I guess it's there until 4am.

One thing to note: I could not store it directly in my garage. On my way home I stopped by LSC first and tracked and insured it. Then when I got my garage, I got the "this vehicle cannot be stored". Since my character is set to start at home, I just exited the session to SP, then got back into another private session. And there it was as seen below.

UPDATE: I can drive back into my garage with it. Freak glitch maybe.

The 'Jurassic Park' schemed one (open top) I've had it for awhile now. I airlifted it out of the base during 'Base Invaders'. Also acquired solo. (it helped that my garage at the time was the 6-car just up the road from the base)

I only mention it was Solo so you don't have to wait to drag a friend along.

Map: (from Google)

COdueTQ.jpg

I found two hard-tops out there:

0_0.jpg

And safe at home:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

#53 is the one you want 

Thanks for the map! I'm on XBX, but that shouldn't matter in this case.

Mshing80
  • Mshing80

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

Is there a glitch way to get these into your garage now?
I tried to get one yesterday but it wouldn't let me enter my garage with it

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

#53 on the map

sP4qX0j.jpg

• stonedpimpso and redfirebird87 like this

zkroll
  • zkroll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

^really?  I didn't think they made these a part of that bann.  I've had one in my garage for quite some time, but rarely drive it. 

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

Is there a glitch way to get these into your garage now?
I tried to get one yesterday but it wouldn't let me enter my garage with it

Called the mercs on a friend yesterday evening so that he could get a jeep. He had no problem getting it tracker'd and insured...

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

I could never find a color combo that really works with the Mesa, anyone got any suggestions for it? 

I have used sand brown in keeping with the "Desert Storm" military theme in my SUVs.

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

MATTE BLACK, with matte black lol

oh and black wheels...

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

#53 is the one you want 

Thanks for the map! I'm on XBX, but that shouldn't matter in this case.

I used it this weekend to get the Reaper tattoo unlocked. It's not 100% accurate, but it's got a lot of goodness. Hope it helps. 

cpear760
  • cpear760

GTAO Junkie

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by cpear760, 27 January 2014 - 04:54 PM.

No, it's 4wd.
Anyone happen to know at what level does the Merryweather gang attack become available? I'm building up an alt character and so far at L19, no MW at the beach.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by redfirebird87, 27 January 2014 - 05:01 PM.

No, it's 4wd.
Anyone happen to know at what level does the Merryweather gang attack become available? I'm building up an alt character and so far at L19, no MW at the beach.

according to gamefaq's should have been at 18. Time's right?

Stunt Jumps(rank 2)
Car Mod shop(rank 3)
Hold Ups(rank 3)
Pegasus(rank 3)
One on One Deathmatch(rank 3)
Shops(rank 3)
Shooting Range(rank 3)
Garages(rank 5)
Personal Vehicle Delivery(rank 5)
Movies(rank 5)
Tennis(rank 6)
Golf(rank 6)