Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tune cars with Frankelin, use as Trevor?

5 replies to this topic
MadsHilde
  • MadsHilde

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Is it in anyway possible to tune a car as Frankelin and then use and save that car with another of the characters?

Goodolboy21
  • Goodolboy21

Goodolboy21

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yes set a waypoint with either Trevor or Michael and get them in a vehicle and get them going then switch players they will continue to travel to that location... The take the car you want to swap with franklin to the same location and when the other character arrives switch to them and get in the car and take it to your garage...

Goodolboy21
  • Goodolboy21

Goodolboy21

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

Yes set a waypoint with either Trevor or Michael and get them in a vehicle and get them going then switch players they will continue to travel to that location... The take the car you want to swap with franklin to the same location and when the other character arrives switch to them and get in the car and take it to your garage...

MadsHilde
  • MadsHilde

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Thanks, I'll try and see what happens. Just thought I heard setting waypoints with a player and then switch, wouldn't make the guy with the waypoint follow it. But I'll try.

Goodolboy21
  • Goodolboy21

Goodolboy21

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Well I haven't tried it either that's just how I read to do it..

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

That method definitely works. I've taken one of Michael's cars as Franklin so I could modify it for free, then I left it outside Michael's house, switched to him and moved the car to the garage. Works perfectly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users