Photo

somewhat new of a player needs help!

5 replies to this topic
Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Hello. I am new to these forums. Bit a huge fan of the game. I joined the social club and I'm suppose to be getting a free garage? I have looked everywhere and also on the phones app. I can not find it? Is that for online or offline?

One other question.. What is the best and fastest way to make money? So far it seems like racing makes the most money the fastest. Can someone help me out?

I'm also looking for a nice group of people to play with. People that actually know how to play the missions the right way as team based as some of them are.

Thanks for the time and help everyone.

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 03 November 2013 - 04:19 PM.

The free garges are for SP player only

Franklin - Grove Street Garage

Trevor - Pillbox Garage

Michaels -- I forget but it's blue on the Map it'll be in your POI when you pull up the map just look for the Blue Symbol

The money thing it depends on SP or Online

Single player the faster way is finding the hidden packages at wrecks underneath the ocean as for Online there are several ways legally and illegal (glitches) the glitch is million times faster you can make up to a million dollars in an hour and $500,000 an hour with the Hidden packages

Go to Cheatcc.com and find the GTA V cheat page scroll down to where you see Infinte Money and you'll see Location #1 highlighted in blue click on that and it gives you a map to the hidden package which is worth $25,000 this is the highest hidden package in SP the rest are $12,000 and under.

If you do go for the money you will need either a Dingy for Scuba Gear or use the Invinsability cheat so you don't drown because you will if you don't have 100% lung rank up yet

Trust me with the Cheatcc.com

Another site you can go to is called Achievement Hunter and find the GTA V map, This is an Interactive POI map that shows you every single item in the game it also gives videos when you click on a certain point and it'll give you a walk though on where it is on the map and how to find it & after you've found it you can mark it off.

Now with the hidden money package what you need to do is after you've gotten the package resurface to the top and quick save the game and then reload the game and you'll respawn right back in the ocean and you can go back down and get the package again and repeated this steps as many times as you want. 

When you're playing a Mission Online it doesn't matter if someone goofs up or not you all get paid the same even if you die and a lot of times the "Missions" aren't straight forward missions like in SP.

A lot of the missions are PvP to where you have to steal drugs and race to the dealer before the PvP comes up and kills you and takes the drugs

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

The Social Club garage you get is a 2 car. It's on the real estate website. It's the one that says free instead of a price. Keep scrolling on there and you'll see it, provided you linked your gamertag with your social club account

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

I'll have to try and link them. I'm not sure I did that. Thanks guys. It just seems like online you have to play waaaay to much to progress with money or anything. That more it hard for a guy with a son and a full time job.

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Makes*

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

AiraCobra outlined the SP well so I'll assume you still have questions about online. I couldn't find the free garage either. I don't know if it is/was a glitch or if R* changed that. I ended up purchasing a cheap 2 car garage (for about $27,000) as my first.

As for making money, if you want the quickest and easiest way you'll have to glitch or farm. There's info out there on how to perform various glitches. Farming takes the cooperation of other players, generally in races (You win, I win. You win, I win. And so on.)

Finding players you like to play with can take longer than gaining RP or money. You have to take a lot of kills but stick with it and you'll come across more and more players to friend. Getting on a crew is the ultimate. Once you find a good crew it takes off.

Hit me on XBL (SmokeyB34Rx) and I'll be happy to show you the ropes and if it works out give you an intro to our crew. As for our crew there's 2 requirements: don't be a douchebag and you gotta have a mic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users