The cheaters pool is real! DUN DUN DUUNNN

28 replies to this topic
SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

So I was messing around on youtube, trying to find a video showing how to get a chrome riot van when I found this => http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DQQ22MQe_kY

(NOTE: I don't know the guy and I'm not helping him or anything, if you wish not to watch the video that's your free will )

So the guy got into a cheater's pool, lost all his money and can't join other people ...

WE ARE DOOMED GLITCHERS !!

Have fun :)

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

it says until he is forgiven.

btw he was hacking

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Hacking / glitching money / duping cars .. It doesn't matter, we'll rot in the cheaters pool until we serve our times which will probably depend on the amount of glitches that you did

bfyffe88
  • bfyffe88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

Serves you all right for cheating.  I wish R* would fix all glitches and reset everyone's account who cheated.

• esmittystud101 likes this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

I did not start this thread for cry babies who got butt raped ( Sorry for the inappropriate expression ) to leave their sad comments here, so please don't start with this.. We, everyone who cheated which is probably more than 80% of the online players, knew the risks and fully accepted the consequences so no need for your reply 

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

glitchers will be reseted nothing more.

hackers will be banned

I don't care neither way.

if they don't nerf the wobbling choppers then the game will die soon because it is getting BORING.

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:56 PM Edited by TheAzn, 03 November 2013 - 07:56 PM.

If anyone asks, no one did the money glitch by intent. Just say you had a sh*tty car you stole and needed some extra cash, you took it to LSC and it gave you $6 million for no damn reason. And the only way to dispose of it was to spend it since R* never answered your emails to remove the $6 million ;)

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

If they ever want ban me or put or put me in cheaters pool for making 46mils I'll just tell them the truth, LSC just loved my chrome adder and gave me 46$ mils for it

The absolute truth !

But seriously, what happens when you do the money glitch again when you're in cheaters pool ?

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

You'll be put into the cheating cheaters pool lol

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

if they where banning resetting wouldn't they give a warning first.

it saves them allot of work

so many glitchers, before they got them all its x-mass 2014

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

As a game developer myself... I gotta say rockstar did a good thing... I need to start making a cheaters pool for my Game (although I havnt had it hosted on a server in a long time) just to sort out the actual players and the cheaters...

Kudos to rockstar doing the right thing... cheaters ruin most online games and should rot in the cesspool... although cheating in single player games is fine with me... I cheat abit in GTA SA (I have beaten it without cheats but since I am a modder, cheats do come into play when testing things out)

Leowolfe
  • Leowolfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Ha! Rot you cheating bitches. Can't handle playing the game right then you have no right to play the game. Not with the rest of us anyway

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Is trying to get a police car as your car cheating?
I don't think so.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by P.C.M., 04 November 2013 - 03:21 PM.

Good for them. Most of these sh*thead will ambush you in free rome mode and why most (like me) only play by invite only. Los Santos Customs is a death trap. Don't even bother with passive mode because they just run you down over and over. Good job Rockstar. :sly:

Suntu Ieu
  • Suntu Ieu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

well you suck not being able to defend yourself.

Raindancer
  • Raindancer

Beer monster

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

Would be hilarious if you go into the cheaters pool then head over to LSC and sell your car a few hundred times and then after your time is up and you are released you have more cash than what you had when you went in!  

Kung Lao
  • Kung Lao

FOR THE SHAOLIN

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Haha to all the glitchers who will be reset. That's what you get for cheating. :)

Daft pricks

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

well you suck not being able to defend yourself.

I can defend myself. Like to see how you'd do being ambushed by 4 or 5 of these sh*theads.

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmW

This goes to R*, finally the glitchers got what they deserved. 

lyosha
  • lyosha

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

still have 2.7 mil, garage full of super cars, most expencive appartment... not in cheaters pool.

lyosha
  • lyosha

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

stats show ive spend 29 mil.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmW

This goes to R*, finally the glitchers got what they deserved. 

Applause?

Bassboom
  • Bassboom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:24 AM

Why does everyone act like glitchers are the devil?

we saw an opportunity to make money and took it not gonna waste time doing mission to get 1k every 20mins besides its rockstars fault for not beta testing their game

If you had a chance to rob a bank an get away with it, would you do it? i sure as f*ck would

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

Is there any actual confirmation this exists, i mean GTA five o'clock included it in last nights episode but i was expecting a bit of a sh*t storm on here of people who are in the cheaters pool but so far, none

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

we saw an opportunity to make money and took it not gonna waste time doing mission to get 1k every 20mins besides its rockstars fault for not beta testing their game

If you had a chance to rob a bank an get away with it, would you do it? i sure as f*ck would

They did "beta test" their game what do you think we have all been playing for the past month? As you can see the full game is not even out yet....

All of the bugs are getting sorted out and most of the major ones have been fixed now its time to sort out all the turds who cheat and hack. 

There is no WAY you can defend yourself for cheating its wrong and you deserve to get banned from the game forever because we all know you cheaters are like Crack heads you cant leave it alone once you've touched it,.

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

You can rob a bank and get away with it for sure. Glitching makes the game unfair and it's not how it's meant to be played. If you play Monopoly with your friends, do you steal money from another board game and cheat? 

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

You can rob a bank and get away with it for sure. Glitching makes the game unfair and it's not how it's meant to be played. If you play Monopoly with your friends, do you steal money from another board game and cheat? 

Yes I would! Don't you dare judge me !

blwnv8
  • blwnv8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

So they haven't patched the glitches yet. So who is to say that you can't just do the money glitches in the cheater pool to get your money back?

hmuphwr
  • hmuphwr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Serves you all right for cheating.  I wish R* would fix all glitches and reset everyone's account who cheated.

To be honest, the recent updates have not addressed the issue, the method for collecting the money was in the game - purposefully or not it doesn't matter - its fair game. Some people chose not to, other chose to do it. It would just end up with probably 80% + of the players in the "Cheaters Pools". Personally I don't think it makes it unfair because you have the chose to do it or not. [my opinion though] 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users