Quantcast

» «
Photo

I had a lot more expectations for GTA 5 [Details]

75 replies to this topic
_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by _Kindled_, 03 November 2013 - 11:52 PM.

@ spamtackey

"San Andreas did gang wars and I loved it!" but GTA VC and III didn't have gang wars and no one was asking for gang wars. It was a feature they figured out that they wanted based on their vision of the game.

Vice City indeed did have gang wars, the Cuban-Haitian gang war was just that, and Tommy's gang would have gunfights with rival gangs that would hang around his businesses. Not in the way San Andreas had it, but it was there. In fact, that was one of the things that made me even love the game more when I first witnessed it. It really changed my perception of GTA after GTA III in a great way. 

Okay let me rephrase it to mean what I intended:

There was nothing in GTA III or Vice City to suggest that we would have a gang war mini-game through which we could take and lose territory to rival gangs. In GTA III we pretty much worked for every gang and they turned hostile on us in some attempt to keep us from going back to other parts of the city and in GTA VC the only gang combat was during missions or through them attacking us on hostile territory. There was not a particular demand for what they did in San Andreas, yet it was one of the most beloved features.

Really, one of the key things about GTA has been rival gangs, at the very least since GTA 2, but SA took it a step further into actually feeling like we were fighting and winning a war with the other gangs. 

Now, you're just being a fanboy...

Gosh, golly, gee! I didn't know that one wasn't allowed to defend the good in GTA V as well as discuss the bad. I shall go back to mocking GTA V with full fervor and shalt not stray from the path again. 

No, I still prefer GTA IV. I think GTA V messed up a lot of key things, but these complaints are just so damn frivolous that they get me upset. The fact they were comparing mods of a 2004 game to a brand new 2013 game made me even more upset. I acknowledge what I agreed with the OP on and the rest I disputed. Simple as that.

No. It's just that you made it seem like there was literally nothing wrong with the game. Even if some of the flaws he pointed out were indeed true, you still defended all of them and just made excuses. :/

• pilscy likes this

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 03 November 2013 - 10:47 PM.

-anyone who has played GTA SA/GTA4 on pc and have modded it with cleo mods, data mods, and ing mods know that GTASA especially had no limitations. My question is, is rockstar aware of this ??? because if they did, they should have all those features in this game seeing that it was easy in SA (2004)... so why is it 'GTA5' can't get these feature in SP and MP

I stopped reading after this point. You have no idea how modding works and how 'limits' work.

• pilscy likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by spamtackey, 03 November 2013 - 10:58 PM.

N. It's just that you made it seem like there was literally nothing wrong with the game. Even if some of the flaws he pointed out were indeed true, you still defended all of them and just made excuses. :/

From the post in question:

no property (houses, condos, appts) purchase in SP ????

Since they have safehouses in Online I definitely think they should have had them in 

-no romance still... Michael just has a boring wife who'll dildo herself before she let his smash

The story was about a family falling apart. No sh*t Michael's wife didn't want him. Did you expect the return of Hot Coffee or something? 

I do think Franklin should have been able to date though.His mostly off-screen one-sided love interest was poorly done. 

-no business system [gta vas - vic vance]

They have a business system. Unfortunately it sucks. 

-no pool mini game.

I think they should have kept it too.

-not enough INTERIORS (theres this big map, lots, and lots of houses, building etc to walk around but you can't enter none!! [again i achieved this on SA with cleo mods..... yeah GTA SA]

Mods are not the same thing as actual game design. You don't have to worry about f*cking up the entire product like game designers do. You have unlimited time to develop the mods. You don't have superiors breathing down your necks. You also don't have to stick to the vision of the game that the team is working towards and can add whatever you want. There is a huge difference. 

I want more interiors, but at least I know how difficult it can be to make them. 

-fix the health system online? My health says 40/100 or 60/100 and it still feels like 20 . buying amor doesn't help you worth sqat. (when you have COD players scoping and hoping for you to run towards them.. just so they could snipe you.)

I want the health system fixed, but I only really care about SP. 

-alcohol lasts for 2

You could always turn on the alcohol cheat. They kinda ruined being drunk though. 

There were several points where I agreed with him even if I found his attitude towards it disrespectful and entitled. I mention that they have systems that suck (in the case of business), I mention that they ruined the drunk effect, and I mentioned that they should have kept in pool and had safehouses in singleplayer. 

When he mentioned the police system (which keeps messing up my post somehow) he wanted to go from one extreme to the next. I want a middle ground between tough but fun police and not no police at all. 

There's plenty wrong with GTA V and I've spoken of it before. I made an extremely lengthy thread about why I didn't think GTA V lived up to GTA IV. The OP was acting so entitled though with this thread that it pissed me off. :p

• pilscy likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

-when they said heist, i was thinking is was available to do at anytime (we should be able to start planing one whenever/where ever we are on the game... should be able to call up people and meet up with them to plan it - SP) [havnt done one online yet!!]

They never said we could do heists at any point in time. They said the main story revolved around Heists. 

-San Feirro and Las Venturas could of easily been added on to this map (can't remember where i saw it but someone mad a map with those two included and it made me angry to see how lazy rockstar is)

Because it is very simple and not at all a lot of work to make a map this size with this much detail. Obviously the fact they didn't add two other unnecessary cities and pad the story out to include them means they are simply lazy..

-all this construction going on around the city....  i hope the map//parts changes.

Why? GTA III had construction. The building never finished. GTA VC had construction. The building never finished. GTA SA had construction. The building never finished. GTA IV had construction and it never finished. Where in this lineup did you get the idea that the map would change? 

- no property (houses, condos, appts) purchase in SP ????

Since they have safehouses in Online I definitely think they should have had them in SP.

-all these houses for sale--- calling nd trying to buy them are pointless.

You covered this. Try to stick to one point at a time and not drag this out pointlessly. 

-no romance still... Michael just has a boring wife who'll dildo herself before she let his smash

The story was about a family falling apart. No sh*t Michael's wife didn't want him. Did you expect the return of Hot Coffee or something? 

I do think Franklin should have been able to date though.His mostly off-screen one-sided love interest was poorly done. 

-no pets online. haven't seen them yet at least

They most likely took out pets to keep online running as smooth as possible. The only pet we get in SP is Chop anyway, so it's not like it's a huge loss.

-multiple tattoos online. ... u can't do it on sp but not online 

You know what? With all the stuff Online gets over SP, I'll gladly keep that as it is. 

-jewlery online? (i did this with SA mods as well.. why it aint in this game)

Because Mods are not the full game and you shouldn't compare them to a full game, idiot? 

-no train system

There is a train system. You just can't drive it. 

-no bus system

There are tour buses you can ride.

-no skatebord.?? but many skate parks???

GTA has never had skateboards. Back when Vice CIty came out I thought we'd be able to roller-blade due to the NPC who could. it'd be nice but it's not necessary. 

-no surfboard... but waves???

Because the only reason waves exist is to surf.  :sarcasm:

-no dolphins, whales??

We had dolphins in SA. People wanted sharks. We have sharks in V and now you want dolphins. Make up your damn mind. Also whales would be a huge waste of resources. 

-where the fishermen at??? haven't seen them yet

I don't remember fisherman in GTA SA either. Maybe you modded them in? 

-no pool mini game.

-interaction with pecs online is a fail.

I'm unsure what you even mean by this. Then again, I don't run around shirtless online. 

-online player walk??  why is everyone so similar man.... its like a identity online don't exist.. everyone look generic

That's because John Marston fathered millions of children. 

-Duffle bags ... where are these in the game. (pretty sure i saw this in SP)

I don't know, but I don't see the use for them outside of a mission. We don't have an inventory. 

-Theres no GANG WARS still....

SHUT THE f*ck UP ABOUT GANG WARS ALREADY! WE'RE NOT PLAYING GTA SA! FRANKLIN'S STORY IS ABOUT HIM GETTING OUT OF THAT BULLsh*t NOT DRAGGING HIMSELF DEEPER IN! Every idiot who can't let go of GTA SA makes this f*cking complaint! Ugh. 

-not enough pay and sprays

Now you're just bullsh*tting me. 

-no low rider minigame

Which was one of the most boring parts of SA.

-why is there online a limited amount of strippers to deal with??

There is online because Rockstar want to milk us of our money with GTA Cash. There are limited strippers because they knew you, yes you, would be playing.

-theres stealth but no crouch???? but roll..... ok

Crouching was alright but I can't really think of a time it was used for anything other than really trying to stealth and failing. I'd like it to come back, but I found myself not really missing it.

-POLICE AI NEEDS TO FIX.... i want to be a lot to shoot to people around this block.. leave with no stars ... and continue with no stars... instead of magical police officers showing up.. ahead of me most of the time

So you want no police response whatsoever? Great! From one extreme to another. 

-not enough INTERIORS (theres this big map, lots, and lots of houses, building etc to walk around but you can't enter none!! [again i achieved this on SA with cleo mods..... yeah GTA SA]

Mods are not the same thing as actual game design. You don't have to worry about f*cking up the entire product like game designers do. You have unlimited time to develop the mods. You don't have superiors breathing down your necks. You also don't have to stick to the vision of the game that the team is working towards and can add whatever you want. There is a huge difference. 

I want more interiors, but at least I know how difficult it can be to make them. 

-fix the health system online? My health says 40/100 or 60/100 and it still feels like 20 . buying amor doesn't help you worth sqat. (when you have COD players scoping and hoping for you to run towards them.. just so they could snipe you.)

-no weight online nor SP (everyone is built the same)

Because GTA = Exercise Simulator.  

-lacking personal appearance detail (everyone looks he same)

You said everyone looks the same already three times now. Get over it. 

-we should be able to sit down anywhere online and in SP

Just... someone shoot me, it's this damn complaint again.

-the bong lasts for 5 seconds

Okay.

-alcohol lasts for 2

You could always turn on the alcohol cheat. They kinda ruined being drunk though. 

-police still kill me first instead of trying to arrest me ... (guess its based of the new America)

Police always escalated in GTA from trying to arrest you to trying to kill you. It just happens quicker now. 

-what to do after your car/Cars is fully tuned up

Drive the car. 

- no bars

Stop using AT&T.

- no clubs

Go to the golf course. There are plenty there.

AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE PRIME EXAPLE OF SOMEONE BEING GTA #1 FAN BOY. ITS LIKE YOUR A f*ckTARD WHO JUST WANTS GTA TO BE THE SAME AS USUAL!! THEY SAID ONLINE WAS DEVELOPING OVERTIME.... PROVE IT. 

THIS BITCH ASSWIPE HAD AN EXCUSE FOR EVERY POINT I STATED. ... SOMEONE WANTS A JOB AT COCKSTAR I SEE.... 

Oh my god, you just keep proving to people you're stupid.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE PRIME EXAPLE OF SOMEONE BEING GTA #1 FAN BOY. ITS LIKE YOUR A f*ckTARD WHO JUST WANTS GTA TO BE THE SAME AS USUAL!! THEY SAID ONLINE WAS DEVELOPING OVERTIME.... PROVE IT. 

THIS BITCH ASSWIPE HAD AN EXCUSE FOR EVERY POINT I STATED. ... SOMEONE WANTS A JOB AT COCKSTAR I SEE.... 

Oh my I missed this post. All I can say is thank you, good sir, for the laugh. Thank you so much.  :lol:

• Bonnano likes this

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

Even if everything you listed was in the game, you would still complain.

-no dolphins, whales??

lol

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 03 November 2013 - 11:47 PM.

I agree with everything. It's sad what GTA V turned out to be. I think you're wrong about when R* started GTA V, though; I think  they only spent 2 1/2 years developing it. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

Simple Solution:Don't Play this game

Great advice, wise one.  :lol:  Too bad we did not know that 2 years ago when the hype train started.  It's a little late to be saying "don't play it" now, after millions of fans invested two years of emotional anticipation in GTAV. 

I will admit, the GTAV world is a beautiful place and I will be exploring it and I may be playing GTA0 Solo mode for a long time.  But the first impression of the actual game -- listen to what many people, including the OP, are saying.  It didn't have to be like this. 

To the OP's point:  "GTAV / GTA0 is in full development."  Rockstar November 2, 2013 :)

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

I agree with everything. It's sad what GTA V turned out to be. I think you're wrong about when R* started GTA V, though; I think  they only spent 2 1/2 years developing it. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Maybe you guys can talk and discuss your disappointment about how there's only one lawnmower in the game, or how the tractor isn't customizeable.

17th
  • 17th

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

You are right. They started developing it in 2010. Maybe before this year they just planned everything, I don't know, but what I know is that first builds were created in 2010.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

You are right. They started developing it in 2010. Maybe before this year they just planned everything, I don't know, but what I know is that first builds were created in 2010.

They started planning soon after GTA 4. Development probably didn't start until around 2009/2010

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Maybe you guys can talk and discuss your disappointment about how there's only one lawnmower in the game, or how the tractor isn't customizeable.

Just like a liberal - making stuff up as you go along;

I said 'attachments' for the goddamn tractor, you know, all the ones that are f*cking static???? Yeah, you know what I'm talkin bout, don't you, boy. San An had tractor attachments. You will fail big trying to discredit me. I eat little loons like you fo breakfast with hot sauce.

OT:

If the 2 1/2 years development is true, then I think it shows. I think Max Gayness took up most of R*'s time that should've been GTA V dev time.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

yeah I expected also a lot more

I expected much more from the story and thought it would be a series of heist you do for yourself and not because you are the f*cking lapdogs of

corrupt FIB dudes

I expected overall more criminal stuff (like Gang Wars(as Franklin), Selling Drugs(as Trevor)... and more involvment of criminal organisations such as the

Cartel who was presented as very weak

I also thought the SP was their top priority but as they said its about Online now

With other dissapointments as weak antagonists, almost no interiors, no vigilante missions, very limited hairstyle options, not much to do after the main storyline, wasted resources on underwater exploration, no option for buying houses in SP, no girlfriends ... GTA V is still a good game but it could have been much better

There are still many good things about the game like the main protags (especially Michael and Trevor), the graphics, planning heists and the overall gameplay which was very good

I have noticed that some people here on the Forum love the game no matter what and think its a masterpiece with no faults and then there are people who hate it and think its one of the worst games but I think its "just" a good game not really bad but also no masterpiece

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

I said 'attachments' for the goddamn tractor, you know, all the ones that are f*cking static???? Yeah, you know what I'm talkin bout, don't you, boy. San An had tractor attachments. You will fail big trying to discredit me. I eat little loons like you fo breakfast with hot sauce.

...why do you care so much about tractor attachments in a GTA game?

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

OT:

If the 2 1/2 years development is true, then I think it shows. I think Max Gayness took up most of R*'s time that should've been GTA V dev time.

Lol, I was making fun of you. If I really cared, I would bring up all of the stupid things in your list and make fun of you with that.

But I don't care enough, so I'll just continue to use your lawnmower and tractor "attachments" (Which still doesn't matter).

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

-when they said heist, i was thinking is was available to do at anytime (we should be able to start planing one whenever/where ever we are on the game... should be able to call up people and meet up with them to plan it - SP) [havnt done one online yet!!]

They never said we could do heists at any point in time. They said the main story revolved around Heists. 

-San Feirro and Las Venturas could of easily been added on to this map (can't remember where i saw it but someone mad a map with those two included and it made me angry to see how lazy rockstar is)

Because it is very simple and not at all a lot of work to make a map this size with this much detail. Obviously the fact they didn't add two other unnecessary cities and pad the story out to include them means they are simply lazy..

-all this construction going on around the city....  i hope the map//parts changes.

Why? GTA III had construction. The building never finished. GTA VC had construction. The building never finished. GTA SA had construction. The building never finished. GTA IV had construction and it never finished. Where in this lineup did you get the idea that the map would change? 

- no property (houses, condos, appts) purchase in SP ????

Since they have safehouses in Online I definitely think they should have had them in SP.

-all these houses for sale--- calling nd trying to buy them are pointless.

You covered this. Try to stick to one point at a time and not drag this out pointlessly. 

-no pets online. haven't seen them yet at least

They most likely took out pets to keep online running as smooth as possible. The only pet we get in SP is Chop anyway, so it's not like it's a huge loss.

-multiple tattoos online. ... u can't do it on sp but not online 

You know what? With all the stuff Online gets over SP, I'll gladly keep that as it is. 

-jewlery online? (i did this with SA mods as well.. why it aint in this game)

Because Mods are not the full game and you shouldn't compare them to a full game, idiot? 

-no train system

There is a train system. You just can't drive it. 

-no bus system

There are tour buses you can ride.

-no skatebord.?? but many skate parks???

GTA has never had skateboards. Back when Vice CIty came out I thought we'd be able to roller-blade due to the NPC who could. it'd be nice but it's not necessary. 

-no surfboard... but waves???

Because the only reason waves exist is to surf.  :sarcasm:

-no dolphins, whales??

We had dolphins in SA. People wanted sharks. We have sharks in V and now you want dolphins. Make up your damn mind. Also whales would be a huge waste of resources. 

-where the fishermen at??? haven't seen them yet

I don't remember fisherman in GTA SA either. Maybe you modded them in? 

-no pool mini game.

-interaction with pecs online is a fail.

I'm unsure what you even mean by this. Then again, I don't run around shirtless online. 

-online player walk??  why is everyone so similar man.... its like a identity online don't exist.. everyone look generic

That's because John Marston fathered millions of children. 

-Duffle bags ... where are these in the game. (pretty sure i saw this in SP)

I don't know, but I don't see the use for them outside of a mission. We don't have an inventory. 

-Theres no GANG WARS still....

SHUT THE f*ck UP ABOUT GANG WARS ALREADY! WE'RE NOT PLAYING GTA SA! FRANKLIN'S STORY IS ABOUT HIM GETTING OUT OF THAT BULLsh*t NOT DRAGGING HIMSELF DEEPER IN! Every idiot who can't let go of GTA SA makes this f*cking complaint! Ugh. 

-not enough pay and sprays

Now you're just bullsh*tting me. 

-no low rider minigame

Which was one of the most boring parts of SA.

-why is there online a limited amount of strippers to deal with??

There is online because Rockstar want to milk us of our money with GTA Cash. There are limited strippers because they knew you, yes you, would be playing.

-theres stealth but no crouch???? but roll..... ok

Crouching was alright but I can't really think of a time it was used for anything other than really trying to stealth and failing. I'd like it to come back, but I found myself not really missing it.

-POLICE AI NEEDS TO FIX.... i want to be a lot to shoot to people around this block.. leave with no stars ... and continue with no stars... instead of magical police officers showing up.. ahead of me most of the time

So you want no police response whatsoever? Great! From one extreme to another. 

-no weight online nor SP (everyone is built the same)

Because GTA = Exercise Simulator.  

-lacking personal appearance detail (everyone looks he same)

You said everyone looks the same already three times now. Get over it. 

-we should be able to sit down anywhere online and in SP

Just... someone shoot me, it's this damn complaint again.

-the bong lasts for 5 seconds

Okay.

-alcohol lasts for 2

-police still kill me first instead of trying to arrest me ... (guess its based of the new America)

Police always escalated in GTA from trying to arrest you to trying to kill you. It just happens quicker now. 

-what to do after your car/Cars is fully tuned up

Drive the car. 

- no bars

Stop using AT&T.

- no clubs

Go to the golf course. There are plenty there.

fanboy much ?

• pilscy likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by spamtackey, 04 November 2013 - 12:49 AM.

I love how I can say that I agree with several of the things listed, but because I don't agree with all of them I'm labeled a fanboy. Three times now I've been called a fanboy for that post.  :lol:

• saintsrow and pilscy like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

I love how I can say that I agree with several of the things listed, but because I don't agree with all of them I'm labeled a fanboy. Three times now I've been called a fanboy for that post.  :lol:

If you don't think it's the worst game ever you are a fanboy.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

If you don't think it's the worst game ever you are a fanboy.

But I don't want to change my avatar to an asian girl!!  :cry:  

• saintsrow, ThroatSlasher2 and Bonnano like this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

OT:

Lol, I was making fun of you. If I really cared, I would bring up all of the stupid things in your list and make fun of you with that.

But I don't care enough, so I'll just continue to use your lawnmower and tractor "attachments" (Which still doesn't matter).

Dude, You making fun of me is like someone with down syndrome making fun of Elvis. It disturbs you so bad because I present factual arguements as to why GTA V is lacking. All you post is disinfo and propoganda horsesh*t. You are a fanboy.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 November 2013 - 01:07 AM.

You argued points that could be considered stupid, FANBOY!

Lol.

AtomicPunk:

Facts!? FACTS!? How is not liking GTA because there's only one lawnmower FACTS!?

Holy sh*t, your analogy is right. Except the roles are the opposite of what you think they are.

Nice sense of entitlement though.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

:^: This is the essence of it.  We are in one of the many threads where people are discussing some things that didn't meet their expectations.  It's not all black and white.  Why can some people not see that? 

I was a little let down also in a number of ways, but the fantastic virtual world design, and some of the gameplay functions and vehicles, are giving me plenty of fun. 

• pilscy likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

AtomicPunk doesn't seem to like anything except for Van Halen so don't worry about him.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 04 November 2013 - 01:09 AM.

AtomicPunk doesn't seem to like anything except for Van Halen so don't worry about him.

Oh, I know. I like to entertain him though. I mean, if he wants lawnmowers, he wants lawnmowers!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Oh, I know. I like to entertain him though. I mean, if he wants lawnmowers, he wants lawnmowers!

Yeah. Rockstar should go through a lawnmower catalog and put all of them in DLC. They can have one that chews up liberals and spits them at Trevor. That might make him happy.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

That's a great idea. You should totally Email them about it!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

They can have some EFLC style DLC where you play a redneck who fights against a bunch of Europeans who want to take over the farm and one of the missions is torturing Trevor and spouting a bunch of anti-Canadian phrases. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

I would totally buy that.

I already know the first insult: Canadians aren't that nice!

Ooooh, your move Canada....

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

-anyone who has played GTA SA/GTA4 on pc and have modded it with cleo mods, data mods, and ing mods know that GTASA especially had no limitations. My question is, is rockstar aware of this ??? because if they did, they should have all those features in this game seeing that it was easy in SA (2004)... so why is it 'GTA5' can't get these feature in SP and MP

I stopped reading after this point. You have no idea how modding works and how 'limits' work.

your right but hear me out. stop defending rockstar man. i played with cleo mods. yeah i fukked up my gta many times but it still was more fun than this sh*t...

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

Wasn't GTA IV complained about this much back when it was released?

And the same thing will happen once GTA VI is release in the future. They will soon be saying: "GTA V has alot more features than GTA VI", "Driving physics are horrible than GTA V", and so on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users