Bad sport for 16 days LOL

64 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

What a scrub. Obviously you haven't even unlocked the AP pistol yet. You'd actually have to AVOID blowing up a vehicle. Complete nonsense.

I actively use the AP pistol.

The trick is to stop shooting the guys vehicle and actually shoot the guy himself.

Trust me, It works. 

Like I said. You need to consciously avoid shooting their vehicle. That constitutes liberal fa**otry.

^ Someone can't aim worth sh*t ....lulz.

Spray and Pray all day eh?

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

I'll be willin to bet my entire bank account that you glitched to buy that tank.

So you getting buttdevastated and running for a tank to kill a guy who is obviously more skilled than you is your own damn fault.

Learn the game, stop bein an asshat, and enjoy your time away from civilized folk.

I didn't glitch, I hacked. Which I don't care to acknowledge. And no, nobody is more skilled than me. Funny how when I challenge these twats to a 1v1 and go like 5-0, or 5-1 they get butthurt and leave the game or turn on passive mode. 

Don't be so quick to judge people asshat. 

You're funny. Snipers are quick work if you're actually skilled, which according to you you're the GTA:O messiah. the 1v1 deathmatches are a joke anyways.

Get Good

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

I couldn't imagine playing this game anywhere else BUT the bad sport pool. What kinda liberal fa**ot do you need to be to avoid blowing up peoples rides in GTA Online?

The type of Liberal Fag that doesn't need explosives to blow up personal cars like a cross eyed noob.

Dafuq do I need to blow up personal cars for if I can just shoot the player dead?

Becoming bad sport is easy.. Not sure the big deal is.   I take it noobs like noobs.  :D

What a scrub. Obviously you haven't even unlocked the AP pistol yet. You'd actually have to AVOID blowing up a vehicle. Complete nonsense.

Complete nonsense would be you post.

Im lvl 100 moron, I unlocked the AP a long time ago.    Maybe you should learn how to aim instead of tossing out sticky bombs all day in Bad Sport servers.

You're a liberal fa**ot IMHO. Don't really care about your fallacious opinion.

I've never voted liberal or did the nasty with any guys... So what ever werdio.

Alls I see is a twat on the web talking out his ass.  Which is not that shocking.

It seems you have some serious issues.

• burnsblue likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

The trick is to stop shooting the guys vehicle and actually shoot the guy himself.

Trust me, It works. 

Like I said. You need to consciously avoid shooting their vehicle. That constitutes liberal fa**otry.

You idiot. I have a 3:1 KDR and I've never used a tank in this game. You need to STFU because you are not only a woman in a man's body, but you're also an idiot.

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

only spam

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

You don't get Bad Sport by accidentally blowing up 1 guys personal vehicle. You failed to mention the 12 other personal vehicles you blew up prior. Don't be a tool and you won't be sent to dunce land.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:07 PM Edited by Vooodu, 03 November 2013 - 04:11 PM.

Its thread like this that make me happy Bad Sport punishment exists and works.

Silly noob.   Stop using sticky bombs and other explosives.

This is GTA not Noob War Online.

I nominate this post for the gayest post of the year.

I'll second that.

Well, since my dick is bigger than all your guys wangs put together..  You have to at least get 100 more people to agree to equal one manly opinion.

I mean im not gay.. But id gladly tie you down and make you squeal like the piggies you are.

• _d3xt3r_ likes this

lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

I'll be willin to bet my entire bank account that you glitched to buy that tank.

So you getting buttdevastated and running for a tank to kill a guy who is obviously more skilled than you is your own damn fault.

Learn the game, stop bein an asshat, and enjoy your time away from civilized folk.

I didn't glitch, I hacked. Which I don't care to acknowledge. And no, nobody is more skilled than me. Funny how when I challenge these twats to a 1v1 and go like 5-0, or 5-1 they get butthurt and leave the game or turn on passive mode. 

Don't be so quick to judge people asshat. 

You're funny. Snipers are quick work if you're actually skilled, which according to you you're the GTA:O messiah. the 1v1 deathmatches are a joke anyways.

Get Good

Your post makes no sense, therefore, it is irrelevant. 

Snipers on this game take no skill, and it doesn't take ANY skill whatsoever to go around, and kill randoms that aren't even bothering you. 

Then they get butthurt when I spank their ass with my tank, or in a 1v1. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

I couldn't imagine playing this game anywhere else BUT the bad sport pool. What kinda liberal fa**ot do you need to be to avoid blowing up peoples rides in GTA Online?

This. Once I get off my 16 days I am going to go on the biggest tank rampage in history just to get back to bad sports as fast as possible

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

You don't get Bad Sport by accidentally blowing up 1 guys personal vehicle. You failed to mention the 12 other personal vehicles you blew up prior. Don't be a tool and you won't be sent to dunce land.

A tool is the manchild that would be afraid to blow up a vehicle in GTA Online. Get a clue, you're a liberal fa**ot like the rest of these people who think this is a good idea. Go play Hello Kitty Online if you want the game developer to hold your hands.

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

reported

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by Vooodu, 03 November 2013 - 04:10 PM.

Trust me, It works. 

You idiot. I have a 3:1 KDR and I've never used a tank in this game. You need to STFU because you are not only a woman in a man's body, but you're also an idiot.

Stop crying little man...  Also stop playing auto aim survival.

Anyone with a K/D ratio like that probably boosts, uses auto aim or never battles against real players.  Judging by your explosive fetish I bet most of your kills you got where cheap shots.

But chances are you are full of sh*t like most of your posts.

lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

reported

Reported you for reporting him. 

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Keeper of the Light
  • Keeper of the Light

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

reported

Deevil1998
  • Deevil1998

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

reported

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

I also vote for it.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by Vooodu, 03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM.

A tool is the manchild that would be afraid to blow up a vehicle in GTA Online. Get a clue, you're a liberal fa**ot like the rest of these people who think this is a good idea. Go play Hello Kitty Online if you want the game developer to hold your hands.

I love how this guy is soooo ANGRY that players are not as mentally f*cked up as him.

As if blowing up cars with explosives is AWESOME MAN!!!  And if you waste time killing the player with a gun instead you are a total TOOL!

Dafuq..?  Bizzaro Backward.

I bet he eats with his Ass because his mouth is full of sh*t...lol

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

I also vote for it.

Votes don't count until you learn how to play. :D

You should all take your silly pointy goof hats, bend over and form a human centipede.

Il wait for the movie.... 

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Trust me, It works. 

Anyone with a K/D ratio like that probably boosts, uses auto aim or never battles against real players.  Judging by your explosive fetish I bet most of your kills you got where cheap shots.

Out of over 2,200 player kills less than 70 of them were with sticky bombs.

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

There's my proof. Feel free to link your profile so I can laugh at how bad you are at this game.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Wait...what.

Who said what ?

Who's the level100 ? 

Was it me ? Not sure now...thoroughly confused.

Cabbage anyone ?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Trust me, It works. 

There's my proof. Feel free to link your profile so I can laugh at how bad you are at this game.

What proof?    Your lvl Zero character with no stats is not proving anything.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

You guys can quit with your internet dick measuring contest.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

reported

I reported everyone else in this thread for having a tiny dick and wrinkly balls.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

reported

I reported everyone else in this thread for having a tiny dick and wrinkly balls.

Y u ExPoZze Me LyK dIs????!!!!!!!11111

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Barney confirmed
0_0.jpg

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

16 real days or game days ?

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

reported for trolling

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

i usually stop reading when ppl start there thread 

"this guy kept killing me and my friend so i got in my tank" lol you are 2v1 and you cant manage to kill someone you should consider playing some other game cuz that just spotlights how bad you are at this 1

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Barney confirmed0_0.jpg