Bad sport for 16 days LOL

64 replies to this topic
lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Is this GTA or f*cking barney? 

Why the f*ck should I be penalized for killing someone, after they've killed me? 

I was minding my own business when some cawk keeps sniping me and my friend, like he's good or something? So I just got my tank and blew him up, while he was apparently behind his personal vehicle. 

HOW THE FAK SHOULD I KNOW IT'S HIS PERSONAL VEHICLE?

This game is gay, and should be banned. 

0/5, would not recommend this game. 

• Soda and Soap and 19LloydBanks82 like this

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

16 days of fun pal.

• ImBoss450 and lannydee like this

19LloydBanks82
  • 19LloydBanks82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

lol so true! bad sport is just stupid...i just got my tank and 1 hour later i am classed as bad sport because people kept driving into me...just got out of bad sport this week! 4 weeks i wasnt bad sport and now 2 times in the same week -.-

lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

16 days of fun pal.

True, sorta. I don't care to be in bad sport lobbies as I usually make tons of friends with other like-minded folks, I just hate not being able to play with other friends that aren't in bad sport. So I'm trying to get them in here with me haha

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:46 PM Edited by Lagful, 03 November 2013 - 03:46 PM.

You blew up one PV and got 16 days of bad sports. I call BULLsh*t
  • GambleGamble and RAS_ZeroZ like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Its thread like this that make me happy Bad Sport punishment exists and works.

Silly noob.   Stop using sticky bombs and other explosives.

This is GTA not Noob War Online.

• FarVision likes this

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

16 days of fun pal.

True, sorta. I don't care to be in bad sport lobbies as I usually make tons of friends with other like-minded folks, I just hate not being able to play with other friends that aren't in bad sport. So I'm trying to get them in here with me haha

Tell your friends to come where the fun is.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I do believe the game needs a bad sports, but it does need changing. You can get bad sports just by being kicked. That to me, is f*cking madness.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

16 days is pure fun.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by SKaREO, 03 November 2013 - 03:51 PM.

I couldn't imagine playing this game anywhere else BUT the bad sport pool. What kinda liberal fa**ot do you need to be to avoid blowing up peoples rides in GTA Online?

• EyeMacHunt likes this

lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

I've blown up more than one, but not purposely. I kill them/blow them up only when they deserve it.

I'm usually the guy that is just walking around, even when someone shoots at me I will keep walking like it isn't even happening. But when they keep killing me like they're good when I'm not even fighting back, I will then proceed to ass-rape the shat outta them. Tanks/minigun. 

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by GunWrath, 03 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Haha @ should be banned. OP is playing V right now probably.

I get a bit upset about bad sport at times but at the same time, I understand that they're trying to put a control on kids just running around trying to ruin the experience for others. If you get bad sport, chances are.. you deserve it. It's not hard to spot someones PV.. not many people just steal cars and ride around the entire session in one. You have to be cautious about vehicles.. don't let your trigger get happy.

I rather see cars in motion that blow up not receive Bad Sport since 1, they use it as a drive-by vehicle.. should be fair game. Though parked cars or "unoccupied" cars should be considered bad sport if blown up. Instead of using a tank or sticky bomb, use your firearm.. you can kill them just as quick without the risk of getting Bad Sport.

Play smart, not wild. 

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

sign

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

I couldn't imagine playing this game anywhere else BUT the bad sport pool. What kinda liberal fa**ot do you need to be to avoid blowing up peoples rides in GTA Online?

The type of Liberal Fag that doesn't need explosives to blow up personal cars like a cross eyed noob.

Dafuq do I need to blow up personal cars for if I can just shoot the player dead?

Becoming bad sport is easy.. Not sure the big deal is.   I take it noobs like noobs.  :D

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

I'll be willin to bet my entire bank account that you glitched to buy that tank.

So you getting buttdevastated and running for a tank to kill a guy who is obviously more skilled than you is your own damn fault.

Learn the game, stop bein an asshat, and enjoy your time away from civilized folk.

anticon
  • anticon

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

You didn't learn after the first 3 times?

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

The type of Liberal Fag that doesn't need explosives to blow up personal cars like a cross eyed noob.

Dafuq do I need to blow up personal cars for if I can just shoot the player dead?

Becoming bad sport is easy.. Not sure the big deal is.   I take it noobs like noobs.  :D

What a scrub. Obviously you haven't even unlocked the AP pistol yet. You'd actually have to AVOID blowing up a vehicle. Complete nonsense.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Is this GTA or f*cking barney? 

Why the f*ck should I be penalized for killing someone, after they've killed me? 

I was minding my own business when some cawk keeps sniping me and my friend, like he's good or something? So I just got my tank and blew him up, while he was apparently behind his personal vehicle. 

HOW THE FAK SHOULD I KNOW IT'S HIS PERSONAL VEHICLE?

This game is gay, and should be banned. 

0/5, would not recommend this game. 

I love when fa**ots like you come out with your tank, I hop in my personal vehicle and drive beside you tossing sticky bombs while taunting you to destroy it and get bad sport.

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

What a scrub. Obviously you haven't even unlocked the AP pistol yet. You'd actually have to AVOID blowing up a vehicle. Complete nonsense.

I actively use the AP pistol.

The trick is to stop shooting the guys vehicle and actually shoot the guy himself.

Trust me, It works. 

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

I blew up 10 PV in 1 sessions and still not bad sport

You are doing something wrong bro

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I nominate this post for the gayest post of the year.
  • biggsull and lLikeEggs like this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I actively use the AP pistol.

The trick is to stop shooting the guys vehicle and actually shoot the guy himself.

Trust me, It works. 

Like I said. You need to consciously avoid shooting their vehicle. That constitutes liberal fa**otry.

lLikeEggs
  • lLikeEggs

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

I'll be willin to bet my entire bank account that you glitched to buy that tank.

So you getting buttdevastated and running for a tank to kill a guy who is obviously more skilled than you is your own damn fault.

Learn the game, stop bein an asshat, and enjoy your time away from civilized folk.

I didn't glitch, I hacked. Which I don't care to acknowledge. And no, nobody is more skilled than me. Funny how when I challenge these twats to a 1v1 and go like 5-0, or 5-1 they get butthurt and leave the game or turn on passive mode. 

Don't be so quick to judge people asshat. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by Vooodu, 03 November 2013 - 04:04 PM.

Complete nonsense would be your post.

Im lvl 100 moron, I unlocked the AP a long time ago.    Maybe you should learn how to aim instead of tossing out sticky bombs all day in Bad Sport servers.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Well, im straight so this would be the straightest post of the year.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Some guy is sniping me and a buddy of mine, so let me just reach for my tank. Fire with fire they say, this guy doesn't agree.

Seriously OP, are you thick? I have to ask this question because it's clearly not the first time you find yourself in bad sport and you continue to behave like a fool?

Taking a tank out on a sniper is f*cking overkill anyway.

What's with these people moaning about a system put in place to purposely prevent imbeciles like the OP from running riot.

Same bunch of kids that will cry about getting banned for hacking/glitching.

What makes it sound worse is that you described a 2v1 situation, the sniper being the '1'.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

I'll second that.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Complete nonsense would be you post.

Im lvl 100 moron, I unlocked the AP a long time ago.    Maybe you should learn how to aim instead of tossing out sticky bombs all day in Bad Sport servers.

You're a liberal fa**ot IMHO. Don't really care about your fallacious opinion.

zujca
  • zujca

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'd say it's enough that you have to pay their insurance. Some people drive so sh*tty cars that aren't customized that you can't tell whether it's their personal vehicle or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users