Photo

Money Glitch

27 replies to this topic
declewis
  • declewis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

I have been hearing alot about a money glitch, would someone explain how you do it?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

For Online or Single Player

Send me a PM, I won't write it here

PM me but answer my question above in the PM too so I know which answer to give you

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Yea man do it online!!!  Do it like 3 of my buddies did it's AWESOME!!!  All three of them had their characters deleted within 24 hours!  DO IT!!!  Sweet glitch bro!

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

First of all NOBODY has ever been banned or had their players deleted for exploiting an open hole in the game it's not illegal like hacking.

If Chris223 friend really did get booted is it probably because they used an illegal program that is out that XBOX users can use and mod their game, That IS illegal but the Los Santo Custom glitch IS not.

Don't let people like Chris223 scare you because he hasn't a clue what he is talking about and is just trying to scare you.

Every person I know including myself who has exploited this glitch and several others have yet to get in trouble or even get a bad sport.

Chris223 is either trying to scare you, Or he's mad because he can't figure out how to do it himself.

Like I said in my OP send me a PM though here and i'll gladly tell you but not here

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 04 November 2013 - 05:57 PM.

(off topic) I tried Online yesterday for the first time.

First off, I was disappointed, when the Obey-Tailgater I picked and used to win that first race,(which I repeated 6 times as to trying and keep the car) either disappeared on the start of the next mission, being replaced by another player's car, or was stolen when I was buying clothes.

So, after 6 attempts, I finally managed to have that car as my First Car , with Tracking Device and Insurance.

Then I found out that using Progressive Mode, will not allow me to rob a store (use a weapon) and to do so, I would have to disable Progressive Mode, enter the store, point a weapon at the cashier and then as I exit the store, I have cops shooting at me and some ****** player that was obviously eager to kill me.

What a crock of s**t !

(on topic) From what I read, the most money I can make Online is by selling some cars (that takes 3 days to find) @ approx $10.000 each, or take part in Races (which I'm not fond of) and get approx $2.000/5.000 if I win, or .... rob a store @ approx $1.500 or less and possibly be killed afterwards .... !?!

At this rate, it will take a year in real time to hopefully make anough money to buy Properties, Cars/Bikes and Upgrades, Boats, Hely's/ Planes, Weapons, etc ....

No wonders a lot of people are searching for shortcut to those expenses.

I mean, look at the differences in prices for Upgrades, between Online and Offline.

$25.000 for a paint job? And I have to reach a high Level before it's unlocked?

And how the eff am I going to reach a high level, when there are cocky ********  @ level 50+ shooting at me with a Sniper Rifle from a mile away, or using Granades/Sticky Bombs while I'm driving and minding my own business?

We should've at least been able to Transfer 1%/5% of our Offline cash to Online.

What is the point of having $1.5 + billions in Offline, even after all properties have been bought?

Well, some like it the hard way and some don't.

Offline was way too easy making money, with the aid of both Stock Market, but Online ......?:-/

I'll be looking for a somewhat easier way to get cash.

@Air Cobra; Please pm details of how to get easier cash Online.

Thank You.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

You Wanna Buy Some Death Sticks?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

The LSC sell-vehicle glitch is unreliable, and the only way to truly maximize its potential is to sell FULLY-TUNED Bugattis. And of course, you run the risk of losing said precious vehicle. Overall, there's too much risk for me to say yes to that.

I prefer to use the convenience store robbery glitch when I need extra cash. Go into an invite-only lobby. Then just rob the store, and then immediately go to the game store (for microtransactions). Then exit out. Boom, the store is open and can be robbed again as many times as you want. Nets me about $100K per hour. Not the best pay rate compared to other glitches, but it is the most reliable and least risky.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 04 November 2013 - 06:18 PM.

I was thinking the same thing until I hit around level 20 or so.  Then I started making money I could spend on things other than ammo and bullet proof vests.  I simply though it's impossible to make money and buy houses, cars and such.

Things start happening once you hit the 20s.  New events start popping up; new missions, new contacts giving you good paying jobs, you start finding dropped packages, gang-wars, and such as well...there are all kinds of ways to make money just by progressing your character, once you hit certain levels.

Once you get into the mid to higher levels (I just hit 27), the missions start paying $10k-$20k and more, you get the survival missions which is pretty cool, plus Madroza (sp?) jobs, Lester jobs, Trevor, Simon, Lamar, and all the other AI in your phone payout for jobs as well.  Also, the more jobs you complete, you meet new contacts to start triggering new missions and jobs.  The higher the level you are, you start getting different jobs, and other activities and missions start opening up.  

Good luck!

DrDetroit

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

I was thinking the same thing until I hit around level 20 or so.  Then I started making money I could spend on things other than ammo and bullet proof vests.  I simply though it's impossible to make money and buy houses, cars and such.

Things start happening once you hit the 20s.  New events start popping up; new missions, new contacts giving you good paying jobs, you start finding dropped packages, gang-wars, and such as well...there are all kinds of ways to make money just by progressing your character, once you hit certain levels.

Once you get into the mid to higher levels (I just hit 27), the missions start paying $10k-$20k and more, you get the survival missions which is pretty cool, plus Madroza (sp?) jobs, Lester jobs, Trevor, Simon, Lamar, and all the other AI in your phone payout for jobs as well.  Also, the more jobs you complete, you meet new contacts to start triggering new missions and jobs.  The higher the level you are, you start getting different jobs, and other activities and missions start opening up.  

Good luck!

DrDetroit

Jobs are useless for farming cash, especially now that repeat rewards have been cut in HALF. Survival takes too long to justify the payout, and you only get paid well if you COMPLETE them, which requires four people.

GTA: Online makes it way too hard to make cash, there's no way to deny that or act otherwise.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 04 November 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Was just pointing out the fact there is a myriad of ways to make money, most of them are not hard, nor takes too long, although I enjoy a nice long shootout from time to time and Survival is a great way to bump RP.  I guess I'm not in a hurry either.  The father along your character is, the more you make.  Yea, not 1-mill per mission, but it's sufficient for what I need at this point in the game I guess.

I guess the main issue at hand here is the definition of "too hard" and "too long".  I don't think either term applies, but then again, you obviously have different expectations than I do. It's all good!

In any event, to each his own!

Good day,

DrDetroit

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

Was just pointing out the fact there is a myriad of ways to make money, most of them are not hard, nor takes too long, although I enjoy a nice long shootout from time to time and Survival is a great way to bump RP.  I guess I'm not in a hurry.  The father along your character is, the more you make.  Yea, not 1-mill per mission, but it's sufficient for what I need at this point in the game I guess.

I guess the main issue at hand here is the definition of "too hard" and "too long".  I don't think either term applies, but then again, you obviously have different expectations than I do. It's all good!

Good day,

DrDetroit

I think the mission rewards would be fine if missions didn't require you expending ammo, which in itself, is quite pricey. What is a C4 charge, $500? Use just TWO of those to complete one of Simeon's Blow-Up jobs, and you've spend 30% of the payout on the ammo you used to complete the job. That's my chief problem with doing jobs for money. Which is why some people probably prefer Survival since you can pick up ammo from weapon spawns. But as for jobs, it's insane how much of a bill you can rack up in ammo expenditures compared to the payout you receive, even for higher paying jobs like Madrazo's.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:45 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 04 November 2013 - 06:45 PM.

Yes, the Simon jobs aren't the greatest, I don't even do those anymore unless I just want to burn some time.  I've been getting $10k payout for Treavor, Lester and Madroza jobs, which allowed me to finally buy a garage at least.  I average about 2500-5000 on the survival mission (I do mostly myself) and just load up on ammo and body armor during the delayed start.

I'm still early on at 27, hoping to payouts get a little better as I hit the 30s and 40s.  we'll see!

DrDetroit

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 04 November 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Yes, the Simon jobs aren't the greatest, I don't even do those anymore unless I just want to burn some time.  I've been getting $10k payout for Treavor, Lester and Madroza jobs, which allowed me to finally buy a garage at least.  I average about 2500-5000 on the survival mission (I do mostly myself) and just load up on ammo and body armor during the delayed start.

I'm still early on at 27, hoping to payouts get a little better as I hit the 30s and 40s.  we'll see!

DrDetroit

Trust me, the payouts really don't get too much better by Level 50. There's one I think that pays 16K, but like I said, now that replays are out the window as an option, you can't lean on that for a source of income unfortunately. Madrazo obviously pays you the msot generously, though. I think his mission payouts reach 25K by the time you unlock all his jobs.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 04 November 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Ahhh...I see what you mean.  So the glitching is how everybody pulls down millions (or pay real money)?  That would kind of suck!  I just assumed eventually we'd see $100k-$200K payouts somewhere out there, from time-to-time at least.

DrDetroit

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Ahhh...I see what you mean.  So the glitching is how everybody pulls down millions (or pay real money)?  That would kind of suck!  I just assumed eventually we'd see $100k-$200K payouts somewhere out there, from time-to-time at least.

DrDetroit

Nope, Madrazo across the board is the highest payer for missions, and like I said, 25k is about as high as he goes. Which is why most people, myself included, are forced to resort to glitch exploitation to make serious money at a rate way faster than grinding jobs.

Apparently, we're getting heists for Online in the future which, rumor has it, will pay around 200k per person, but as I'm sure you know, that all depends on the crew you roll with, the size of the target, and all the other factors that affect your end score in SP heists. I've also heard they have a 24-hr cooldown, so it's not like you can go on a flashy, action-packed spree and make millions each day. But even then, I'd be happy with 200k per day from one heist. That's still better than what I'm making now (which is only 100k per hour of glitching)

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 04 November 2013 - 07:36 PM.

Yea, I need to jump on a crew one of these days.  Thanks for the info, hope to see these heists they have been touting.  Should be pretty decent, since the wrinkles are being ironed out.

DrDetroit

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

I imagine itll roll out either with or soon after the content creator since heists would be player created/planned. And yeah heres hoping

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:49 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 04 November 2013 - 08:13 PM.

The LSC sell-vehicle glitch is unreliable, and the only way to truly maximize its potential is to sell FULLY-TUNED Bugattis. And of course, you run the risk of losing said precious vehicle. Overall, there's too much risk for me to say yes to that.

I prefer to use the convenience store robbery glitch when I need extra cash. Go into an invite-only lobby. Then just rob the store, and then immediately go to the game store (for microtransactions). Then exit out. Boom, the store is open and can be robbed again as many times as you want. Nets me about $100K per hour. Not the best pay rate compared to other glitches, but it is the most reliable and least risky.

Invite Only Lobby? Can I create one myself and be the only player in it?

And ..... how to access the Game store (for microtransactions) ? THX :-/

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 04 November 2013 - 11:42 PM.

I found a video on Youtube that shows how to do the Rob Store exploit in Online-Solo, although, after 3 robberies, the store is closed and need to re-start the Online-Solo and repeat the robberies etc....

:-/

** Doing it as you said "Invite Only" it actually works.

THX.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by TXF, 04 November 2013 - 10:32 PM.

There's 2 things you have to realize about making money in GTA Online.

1: They want you to buy their money cards. Simple. Make everything ridiculously expensive, and sell money cards.

2: If you could get a ton of money easily, you'd probably get bored really quick. Imagine if within a week, you have the best car, best apartment, best garage filled with more good cars. You have masks/clothes/upgrades. You have a jet or two, helicopter, tank, whatever else. What else are you going to do? By making it harder to get money, it forces people to actually work at getting money. It forces people to keep playing so they can get what they want. If you could everything instantly, you would run out of stuff to do, get bored, and stop playing. Or at least a lot of people would. I probably would. It'd be the same situation as single player, where once the story is over, you have a TON of left over money and nothing to spend it on.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 04 November 2013 - 10:36 PM.

2: If you could get a ton of money easily, you'd probably get bored really quick. Imagine if within a week, you have the best car, best apartment, best garage filled with more good cars. You have masks/clothes/upgrades. You have a jet or two, helicopter, tank, whatever else. What else are you going to do? By making it harder to get money, it forces people to actually work at getting money. It forces people to keep playing so they can get what they want. If you could everything instantly, you would run out of stuff to do, get bored, and stop playing. Or at least a lot of people would. I probably would.

Very true.  Gives me a reason to work jobs, missions, and all that jazz.  After about 4-weeks online, I was finally able to buy a $50k garage (last night!) and I was very thrilled.  Finally accomplished something tangible from all the jobs, time, effort and whatnot.  Next is to dump my default ride and buy something sweet...once I get more funds of course.

Seems it gives some of us goals and something to achieve in-game.  If it were handed to us we'd be less inclined to move through the missions, ect.  Although, hope we see some higher level heists that let the higher level players kickback a bit and not have to work so hard for the cheddar. 

DrDetroit

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by TXF, 04 November 2013 - 10:47 PM.

Very true.  Gives me a reason to work jobs, missions, and all that jazz.  After about 4-weeks online, I was finally able to buy a $50k garage (last night!) and I was very thrilled.  Finally accomplished something tangible from all the jobs, time, effort and whatnot.  Next is to dump my default ride and buy something sweet...once I get more funds of course.

Seems it gives some of us goals and something to achieve in-game.  If it were handed to us we'd be less inclined to move through the missions, ect.  Although, hope we see some higher level heists that let the higher level players kickback a bit and not have to work so hard for the cheddar. 

DrDetroit

Exactly, I just bought my first garage. The cheapest one I could find for $25,000. I felt like I actually put work into getting it. It felt like I earned that garage. It's not the best, but it gives me a place for 2 cars, and it gives me the mechanic, so I can call him to bring me my car.

I enjoy the feeling of actually accomplishing and earning something. If the game just gave me $25,000 within 2 missions, I wouldn't have even bought the cheap garage, I would just save up for the most expensive one and get it within a day or so at most.

From what I can tell, the game is meant to give the feeling of starting with nothing, and SLOWLY working your way to the top. Online's not meant to be something you finish in 2-3 weeks. It's something you're supposed to be playing for a while, and working your way up the whole time. If you hit your cap earlier, as high as you can get, you're gonna get bored.

Honestly, my only real complaint, is that the jobs get a bit repetitive. I kept calling Gerald early on for missions(because it's more fun than repoing cars), and he would just give me the same one over and over again. Finally I got 1-2 new ones, but still.  I just wish there was a bit more variety. 

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

Yes, you're right, I know it's all about $$$$$ for the game makers and selling DLC etc...

But $25.000 for a chrome paint job is ....ridicul-ass !

They (R*) could add some type of Upgrades Discount for each race/mission etc...

Cutting Upgrades and Weapons prices in half, would be good. :-/

CHILLI
  • CHILLI

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:31 AM Edited by CHILLI, 05 November 2013 - 12:31 AM.

I've seen players here and there that are roughly level 60-65+ and it seems like once you reach that mark atleast 1st place in races will reward you with about 10k and more. One guy was 131 and from every win I got 13,8k. It literally felt like the game was throwing money at me considering most races (ground races, cars or bikes) are usually 2-3 minutes or so.

I'd say the first milestone would be to reach level 60-70 and then start grinding various jobs for money.

- But wait, does it all have to be about money? Why not play races, deathmatches and all that because competing against other players is fun as it is? I mean, compare it to other games that are within specific genres and are MMO-like or simply have a seperate system for multiplayer. DiRT 2 and 3 for example, there you never unlocked anything new as far as I can remember apart from leveling up (DiRT 2 has no cap, so it goes on forever). Blacklight: Retribution was the same when it comes to money grinding to get the weapons you want. If you wanted a weapon to be available for longer you'd have to grind a sh*t ton of money (or so it felt atleast).

Taking those ideas into an open world game where you also have these instant activities (robbing stores, stealing money from vans, crate drops and whatever else there is) I'd say it creates an interesting game. The competition player vs. player, granted the people offer a fair match, I'd say is fun as it is. In races you get all the vehicles you might need and drive well enough and stay away from the sunday/drunk drivers and finishing 1st shouldnt be too much of a problem.

In deathmatches it's all about awareness and sneaking up on people when they dont expect it. I dont play DM that much but I usually win 2/3 of the matches I get. Just be careful and be very paranoid and the top 3 shouldnt be too hard to get.

tl;dr

Just level up until you reach 60-70ish and then start grinding for the sake of grinding and keep aiming for the win or top 3 in races or DM and the money should start rolling in at a decent rate.

• Whysoserious5150 likes this

Whysoserious5150
  • Whysoserious5150

Joker

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

Was just pointing out the fact there is a myriad of ways to make money, most of them are not hard, nor takes too long, although I enjoy a nice long shootout from time to time and Survival is a great way to bump RP.  I guess I'm not in a hurry.  The father along your character is, the more you make.  Yea, not 1-mill per mission, but it's sufficient for what I need at this point in the game I guess.

Good day,

DrDetroit

I think the mission rewards would be fine if missions didn't require you expending ammo, which in itself, is quite pricey. What is a C4 charge, $500? Use just TWO of those to complete one of Simeon's Blow-Up jobs, and you've spend 30% of the payout on the ammo you used to complete the job. That's my chief problem with doing jobs for money. Which is why some people probably prefer Survival since you can pick up ammo from weapon spawns. But as for jobs, it's insane how much of a bill you can rack up in ammo expenditures compared to the payout you receive, even for higher paying jobs like Madrazo's.

I agree with both of you. And i have to say that I dont think the payouts in gta online are unfair. But I do think that the in-game costs of ammo, cars, mods, and everything else is just way too high. 5000 dollars for delivering some coke is not bad. But a corvette costs 170000??? No it does not!! If the costs of all the cars, guns, and other toys was a little more realistic then the low payouts would make sense.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

one thing i hate the most is how many vehicle mods can only be unlocked by winning races . i am a lousy racer .and not everyone is a racer too

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Kids nowadays: They can't work or wait for anything, they have to cheat and glitch

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

Kids nowadays: They can't work or wait for anything, they have to cheat and glitch

i worked for everything i have in the game . i just wish rockstar would realize not everyone is a racer

cutter666
  • cutter666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

I agree 100% about the race to unlock car mods bullsh*t.
I'm not a fan of racing games and I think it sucks that R* forces you to do sh*t you don't want to do especially when its unrealistic as hell!
Sorry Sr. We cant give you that $25k tuneup because you have to win 40 more races...come on!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users