Best muscle car?

47 replies to this topic
l Xstatic l
  • l Xstatic l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Vigero & Sabre

Prefer Vigero more tho cos of it's look.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

The Ruiner fully modded is probably the best for racing. Not sure how people haven't picked up on this yet. I have the Gauntlet and a Dominator both fully modded too, they just don't perform as well as my Ruiner.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

The Ruiner fully modded is probably the best for racing. Not sure how people haven't picked up on this yet. I have the Gauntlet and a Dominator both fully modded too, they just don't perform as well as my Ruiner.

Hate the handling and found the gas to be a little finicky.  Prefer the Phoenix, but like I said, to each their own.  If you like racing in KITT, who am I to judge?

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

Hate the handling and found the gas to be a little finicky.  Prefer the Phoenix, but like I said, to each their own.  If you like racing in KITT, who am I to judge?

It's weird, every car I find amazing on this game, most tend to disagree. I always have this very odd choice with everything in life, it's always worked out for me so hey.

The ruiner has the 2nd highest top speed out of all the muscle cars and if you manage the throttle well, it accelerates faster than the rest. Maybe my game was built differently, who knows.

I can't drive the phoenix for sh*t. It's a shame because I do love that car.

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

"It's the motherf*cking green sabre"

Sabre.

TinCan
  • TinCan

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Vigero & Sabre

Prefer Vigero more tho cos of it's look.

This. My phoenix is mostly collecting dust, and I sold my ruiner because I'm not a big fan of its 80's look.

VoxDel
  • VoxDel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:15 AM

I love the sabre turbo a lot great handling, good speed I also love the phoenix though for its looks but it also has good handling

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

My friends and i do a lot of racing and the results i list below are taken from race events

with Catch UP turned off and the cars upgraded equally in performance and come from my driving preferences

The Gauntlet I think is the best overall Muscle Car with the best balance of handling and speed

I think the Ruiner and Phoneix are Faster, but the handling goes all to hell once they are upgraded with the top engine an turbo, i cant keep the ass end under the these two, if you have the finance to use the Ruiner its probally the fastest overall 

The Vigero and Buccaneer seem to handle the best but top speed seems slower than the 3 listed above

The Dominator looks great......but i only see it getting Dominated in races

I haven't did much with the Sabre Turbo......because it gripes the hell out of me that i have to add a Turbo to it at LSC (after all it says Turbo on the side panel this should mean it comes STOCK on the car), but the ones i have grabbed for a session did ok by me

The Ranchero looking one did not impress me one bit, it seemed light in the ass and slow on take off

The RatLoader (back in the day) was a favorite as far a looks were considered ..but it drove like a turd on grease......i never got to try it out for top speed so dont know it compared , i felt it should have been in the Classic Muscle list

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Respect the classics, man!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

The Rat Loader suited my driving style. Sure it handles like crap, but that's what drifting is for! Kick that back out through corners. I managed to beat an entire lobby of Dominators with a Rat Loader on Grand Tour back when you could store it.
  • Malibu454 likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Ruiner all the way.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:07 PM

Ruiner all the way.

^^This!
Been loving my Ruiner recently.
Got it all matte black with limo tint and black wheels.
The death mobile

Marino81
  • Marino81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:24 PM Edited by Marino81, 29 January 2014 - 01:24 PM.

I have the ruiner, dominator and the sabre, still have to get the gauntlet tho, muscle cars are my face in this game
  • Mr. Piff 724 likes this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

Declasse Voodoo...

/end of thread..

:catloaf:

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

Ruiner if you have skill can't be beat in normal races.

Dominator is the fastest in a straight line and has great agility but difficult to drive. 

Gauntlet is the easiest to drive with good amounts of speed and traction, excellent brakes as well. 

Sabre Turbo and Buccaneer for looks. 

I'm using the Gauntlet at the moment because its the most consistent for me but I might switch it up shortly. 

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

My modded to the max Sabre is great, Looks sweet..
The only other musle car that seems to give me a good run for my money is the hotknife..

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

1969/70 Dodge Charger with a 426

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

https://docs.google....E&rm=full#gid=0

The dominator is not faster than the gauntlet. Dominator is a cool looking car but I just can't drive it and I'm a pretty skilled driver. A could barely escape 2 stars in that thing with the constant skidding around corners fully modded. It's great on straight tracks.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

For me the Sabre is the best to drive, though not top in any area, Gauntlet is technically better but less fun. The Ruiner is faster when I've raced it.

Oddly the Social Club page states the Buccaneer as having the highest top speed, not tried it enough but seems out of whack with every other stats page I've seen!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users