Photo

Best muscle car?

47 replies to this topic
OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

What is the best muscle car in your opinion?

I want one that has good looks, but most of all one that has great performance, since I've heard the handling is horrible on them.

I have a fully upgraded Sabre Turbo at the moment, I previously had a Gauntlet and before that I had the Phoenix. It's for my garage, since c*ckstar only let you keep ten cars, I can only have one muscle, since others take higher priority.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 03 November 2013 - 01:58 PM.

Gauntlet.

Albany Buccaneer for looks.

• MantisFang likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Phoenix for looks. Handles decent too.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by FR_Player-One, 03 November 2013 - 02:08 PM.

0_0.jpg

Maybe ?

But the best to race with might be one of the modern muscle, Dominator and Guntlet.

• Ninja_Gear and WreckinBall like this

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by WreckinBall, 03 November 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Id get yourself both the gauntlet and dominator,obv fully mod them up,and pick which you prefer,there is definite skill with driving both these cars,I respect anyone who races clean with the muscle cars.and what you said about only 10 cars,its 20 if you sort your other character and eventuall we will beable to buy more apartments with the one character,the games only been out a month.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

The fastest is the Dominator.  So if ur looking for a muscle to race with, thats it.

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

If you want more wins, Gauntlet. Best acceleration even after fully loaded, which helps to pull away when you all wad up in a turn. Drive with finese and be smooth. Let your competitirs over drive their cars and take turns badly. Muscles need earlier braking going into turns. Dont be a showoff drifter. You slip up once drifting and guys like me will blow by you in turns. With great muscle comes great responsibility, and skill.
  • marquisman likes this

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

The fastest is the Dominator.  So if ur looking for a muscle to race with, thats it.

maybe on the start line, the handling is better on the gauntlet and top speed.again its preference.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

I like the looks of the Buccaneer and the Ruiner

• Phyxsius- likes this

FPSAutopsy
  • FPSAutopsy

Maker of Emblems

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

I got a gauntlet just for races I think i might just sell it and get something else as I dont seem to drive it as much

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

Hotknife for speed but if you don't have collectors edition, you can't obtain it.

Sabre Turbo is best overall in my opinion, especially when fully upgraded. I have mine maxed out and it handles extremely well for a muscle car.

• FertileFuZZ likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

Dominator has too much torque and will spin too easy. It might help him ONLY if he knows how to feather the throttle. Otherwise, he`ll lose more time power sliding than he`ll gain by top speed.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

Dominator has too much torque and will spin too easy. It might help him ONLY if he knows how to feather the throttle. Otherwise, he`ll lose more time power sliding than he`ll gain by top speed.

Driving the Dominator is an art and I love throwing paint everywhere!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Driving the Dominator is an art and I love throwing paint everywhere!

Depends if our OP likes art or not :)

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

For speed and handling is go for the gauntlet that thing is a beast and goes like sh*t off a shovel. For good looks I love my Sabre Turbo. She is one beautiful car. The dominator is just ugly and im not too keen on the phoenix.

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

I painted up my Dominator Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor style. I won an asphalt tight turn dirt uphill mountain race with it. Havnt modded it up engine wise yet. Spent money maxing out Gauntlet. Eleanor looks so fine, I may have to keep her in my 10 car garage and not have a car for another race category. Im a racer, its all I do online. I can win races cleanly. Want to have 1 each of best car from each category, but I already have 2 muscles and 2 bikes so some other categories are gonna have to be sacrificed.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

I have a fully upgraded Buccaneer and it handles pretty good for a muscle and it's fast

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

i drive the sabre. it honestly is the best car in the game to me. always has been in gta games since it was in vice city.

DR1P
  • DR1P

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

Sabre imo looks n sounds like a beast and can keep up with the modern muscle in races.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

The ruiner has surprised me as the best overall muscle car. Great speed and handling

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

I painted up my Dominator Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor style. I won an asphalt tight turn dirt uphill mountain race with it. Havnt modded it up engine wise yet. Spent money maxing out Gauntlet. Eleanor looks so fine, I may have to keep her in my 10 car garage and not have a car for another race category. Im a racer, its all I do online. I can win races cleanly. Want to have 1 each of best car from each category, but I already have 2 muscles and 2 bikes so some other categories are gonna have to be sacrificed.

Same here. Clean racing is my number once source of income. Have a car for most classes.

I have a saber and a ruiner. May not be the best cars by stats but, knowing how to drive them wins me races. Plus, they stand out a little because, other players go for the car with the "best stats" lol.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

The Gauntlet.

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Imo the phoenix looks best

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hotknife for speed but if you don't have collectors edition, you can't obtain it.

Sabre Turbo is best overall in my opinion, especially when fully upgraded. I have mine maxed out and it handles extremely well for a muscle car.

Um, the hotkife isn't even that fast compared to other muscle cars... I guess it's faster than the Rat loader, but most other popular muscle cars are a lot faster.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Hotknife cant turn worth a sh*t either. I only keep it cuz its sexy as hell.

My fav muscle is the dominatot but the ruiner is really good as well.

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Vigero, awesome some car, should be in sports classics category.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Vigero, awesome some car, should be in sports classics category.

Good car indeed but obviously 100% muscle.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Very very much depends on what you like.  Although not the fastest, I can smoke most modern muscle with my sabre turbo.  That said, I prefer the Phoenix due to the way it slides (more smooth drifty slide and less all over the place sabre slide).

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

get the gauntlet. the dominator spins out way too easy one of the worst handling cars i've ever driven imo.

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Um, the hotkife isn't even that fast compared to other muscle cars... I guess it's faster than the Rat loader, but most other popular muscle cars are a lot faster.

In a straight away, I have beaten people with my Hotknife. The steering is awful on it though so it really is only good for straight races.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users