» «
Photo

Invincibility glitch ?

13 replies to this topic
Ren Fujin
  • Ren Fujin

Glamorous

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by Ren Fujin, 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Hey guys.

Since most of you people around here seem to always be up to date with everything regarding GTAO - whether it's the latest trendy money glitch or uncommon ways to have fun with the game, I figured I would ask here :

Has there been confirmation of any kind of code or glitch to be invincible online ? Not that I would be interested in actually doing it, but I met a bunch of players not so long ago in a game session, they were totally immune to damage, eventhough they weren't using Passive Mode.

It did look like it works like Passive Mode though, except they couldn't be run over by vehicles, while they could still do it to you.

Wasn't possible to shoot at them - the moment you would put the crosshair over their character, the trigger would be locked, just like during missions.

... so yeah, I think it was probably a glitch. Did it happen to anybody before ?

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

Its passive mode but include vehicle and they can still die by being run over or npc. Basically a better passive mode.

Ren Fujin
  • Ren Fujin

Glamorous

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

Ok so it's real.
You seem knowledgeable about it. Is it a legit mechanic, or a glitch ?

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

it is a glitch...who were the players you saw?? and its basically a better passive mode...you can't kill them and they can't kill you unless run over.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

Wow don't you find it ironic, that glitchers made a better passive mode than R* did.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

Sometimes when I'm in my tank I shoot the guy
Like 15x be doesn't die, then he finally dies

Ren Fujin
  • Ren Fujin

Glamorous

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

it is a glitch...who were the players you saw?? and its basically a better passive mode...you can't kill them and they can't kill you unless run over.

Little did they know, I'm always recording my game sessions. Have a look :

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

This is old. It's a glitch that has to do with entering and exiting the clothing stores.

• Ren Fujin likes this

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:30 PM Edited by Relax_and_Get_High, 03 November 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Good news, I got nat type 1 by using WIFI and now i joined a session with full of people.

How i kan know my nat?

My port is now completly open so yeah i'm not alone finally.

Are you using a hot spot, if so how can I get nat 1 I only have nat 3

Yep. Did it stop me from joining his game a day later and killing him? Nope.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

That's not a better passive this is directed at the morons saying its better they can kill you but you can't kill them

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

That's not a better passive this is directed at the morons saying its better they can kill you but you can't kill them

Ok take away the killing and it is better.

GrandScenarios
  • GrandScenarios

Bold & Brash

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

I've used the passive mode car glitch to mess around with my friends and I've seen that you can't kill people when you are invincible too (well not with bullets at least) so I don't see the point in it.

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

The guys in the vid is definitely in the super passive mode. notice he threw a grenade at u which didnt hurt u. Invincible is a misleading term since technically you are invincible to them too.

Ren Fujin
  • Ren Fujin

Glamorous

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

The guys in the vid is definitely in the super passive mode. notice he threw a grenade at u which didnt hurt u. Invincible is a misleading term since technically you are invincible to them too.

You're quite right.
They could still run people over, though. You can see them doing it to another player in the vid - the shirtless dude. It's definitely better than regular passive mode to me, since you can't be harmed while still retaining the ability to run people over...

• DDBX337 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users