Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Anybody Else Having Problems With "Quoteing" a comment?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Is anybody else having a problem with this forum when it comes to clicking on Quote to reply to somebody or copy and paste?

Everytime I click on Quote it takes me to the bottom but the quote box doesn't show up and I have to reload the page before it'll left me type anything

Same with pasting I click paste on my computer but nothing comes up.

Is anybody else having problem with this?

Yes I have rebooted my computer, Even used a difference web browser same results

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

Is anybody else having a problem with this forum when it comes to clicking on Quote to reply to somebody or copy and paste?

Everytime I click on Quote it takes me to the bottom but the quote box doesn't show up and I have to reload the page before it'll left me type anything

Yes I have rebooted my computer, Even used a difference web browser same results

Definitely not having any quoting problems...

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

Definitely not having any quoting problems...

Apparently...

Nope, no problems here.

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 03 November 2013 - 02:06 PM.

@ Tritium:

Your keyboard is having "Stuttering" problems!

:-/

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

@ Tritium:

Your keyboard is having "Stuttering" problems!

:-/

@You

Oh really?

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

Try clearing: Cookies/Temp Files/Browsing History (Internet Options) it works for me, I'm using the ancient XP SP3 & IE 9.

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Before you want to quote someone
Click on the Reply box
And then press the button you see in this picture

13839653.png
Then you click the quote button, and it will run as usual

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:29 PM Edited by AceKingston, 09 November 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Before you want to quote someone
Click on the Reply box
And then press the button you see in this picture
13839653.png
Then you click the quote button, and it will run as usual

Testing.

E: Works, nice find but unfortunately you can't use BB codes, could the moderators please fix this issue? I much preferred the old posting format, to be honest.

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

Quoting issues are under review and being fixed, the staff will report any fixes as soon we have them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users