Photo

Second Movie Trailer - Bounty Hunter Machinima

49 replies to this topic
dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

Just my opinion, the editing, footage and the narrator are great but I'm not feeling the voice of the bounty hunter. No offence to whoever did it but I feel it was quite wooden.

He's doing it himself, voices won't be the best as everyone, accept for the female agent you saw in the trailer, is new to voice acting.  The female voice actress has 2+ years experience so I look forward to more of her.  Everyone else will improve in time I think.

xIVERTiiGOIx
  • xIVERTiiGOIx

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Just my opinion, the editing, footage and the narrator are great but I'm not feeling the voice of the bounty hunter. No offence to whoever did it but I feel it was quite wooden.

i agree, the only reason im doing it myself to be honest is that i know that i will always be available, id hate to get someone to do it then after 3 episodes they decide they dont want to do it anymore, id be screwed.

• Alark85 likes this

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

i agree, the only reason im doing it myself to be honest is that i know that i will always be available, id hate to get someone to do it then after 3 episodes they decide they dont want to do it anymore, id be screwed.

yeah, besides right now it's a proof of concept. We can prove this is capable of being good then we can look into bringing in more professional voice actors.

xIVERTiiGOIx
  • xIVERTiiGOIx

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

yeah, besides right now it's a proof of concept. We can prove this is capable of being good then we can look into bringing in more professional voice actors.

Right

Daos Draxon
  • Daos Draxon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Most of the voice in that trailer was mine. Can't wait till I'm not sick anymore so I can start doing more voice and body work.
  • Alark85 likes this

Daos Draxon
  • Daos Draxon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I'm going to try and do some more recording tonight and see how it turns out hopefully my voice holds up. Sorry I haven't been available the past few days just been feeling like crap.

xIVERTiiGOIx
  • xIVERTiiGOIx

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

I'm going to try and do some more recording tonight and see how it turns out hopefully my voice holds up. Sorry I haven't been available the past few days just been feeling like crap.

No problem mate, do you have both scene 1 and 2? Need you to do both, I'll be re recording my lines this week with my new mic

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Looking forward to the release of episode one. Looks like you're doing some good work. Definitely something fishy with the stretching of the video. 

• A Bounty in the City of Sin
  • Aussie for Hire (I think? or are you British?)
  • Down Under in Los Santos (again, I think?)
  • The Misguided Deeds of Mr. D
  • Two Steps from Death
  • Next in Line
  • Career: Killer
  • Money Talks, Nobody Walks
  • Los Santos Stories: The Hunter

Daos Draxon
  • Daos Draxon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

I know you sent me the revised scene one script but I'm not sure if I got scene two or not I'll look when I get home.

BigSean715
  • BigSean715

The deaf hear me and the blind lookin'.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Pretty good.

TiraTequila
  • TiraTequila

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

He's doing it himself, voices won't be the best as everyone, accept for the female agent you saw in the trailer, is new to voice acting.  The female voice actress has 2+ years experience so I look forward to more of her. Everyone else will improve in time I think.

Thank you. I think. :D

Alark85
  • Alark85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Well given that reason I retract my criticism and say well done. And good luck with the project in the future.

xIVERTiiGOIx
  • xIVERTiiGOIx

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

Well given that reason I retract my criticism and say well done. And good luck with the project in the future.

Thank you , I'm not the best voice actor in fact this is my first time, but I'll be working my butt off to improve and I love this project

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

He's doing it himself, voices won't be the best as everyone, accept for the female agent you saw in the trailer, is new to voice acting.  The female voice actress has 2+ years experience so I look forward to more of her. Everyone else will improve in time I think.

Lol if that's you then yes I meant to compliment you and I do in fact look forward to more of your work

xIVERTiiGOIx
  • xIVERTiiGOIx

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:10 AM Edited by xIVERTiiGOIx, 05 November 2013 - 07:41 AM.

:) your a good! voice actress

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

:) your a goof voice actress

lol good* I think he meant good, you're no goof haha

xIVERTiiGOIx
  • xIVERTiiGOIx

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

:) your a goof voice actress

lol good* I think he meant good, you're no goof haha

lol yeah, auto correct on my phone is horrid

Juicedmachine
  • Juicedmachine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Oh and By The Way, The name of the series has not been titled yet so if you have any ideas please don't hesitate to suggest it, you will of course be credited if i use the name you suggest, Otherwise me and my team will come up with one before release.

Was thinking through some names.  Basically the one I keep coming back to is Contract Killers Chronicles: D'Angelo.

The reason, is because I have some ideas as far as spin off like suggestions with charters introduced through other pieces.  By going with the CKC: portion you aren't pigeonholed to just the main guy.  You can spin it off and follow.  CKC: Jefferson or any other name/ idea... Or just put it Contract Killers Chronicles...

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

Oh and By The Way, The name of the series has not been titled yet so if you have any ideas please don't hesitate to suggest it, you will of course be credited if i use the name you suggest, Otherwise me and my team will come up with one before release.

Was thinking through some names.  Basically the one I keep coming back to is Contract Killers Chronicles: D'Angelo.

The reason, is because I have some ideas as far as spin off like suggestions with charters introduced through other pieces.  By going with the CKC: portion you aren't pigeonholed to just the main guy.  You can spin it off and follow.  CKC: Jefferson or any other name/ idea... Or just put it Contract Killers Chronicles...

This is good, one of my ideas I have yet to pitch to Vertigo is that we on't limit ourselves to one story.  More so try to make a few episodes about one character, in the end they add up to around the length of a movie, and then we move on to the next story which may or may not be related to the previous.  So a title like that may work

xIVERTiiGOIx
  • xIVERTiiGOIx

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Cool idea :) another poster here also added a few good ones, thanks guys!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users