Photo

Franklin 1 mission left?

7 replies to this topic
awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

I still have 1 written under Franklin when switching characters, however there are no missions or strangers and freaks left. The last one I did was parachuting with that guy, whic reduced from 2 to 1 missions. So, what is this? A bug or am I missing something here.

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

Did you collect all the letter scraps?

Spoiler

Norbeee
  • Norbeee

Paprikáskrumpli

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

You have to call Tonya to get the remaining towtruck missions.

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

I haven't done any of this yet, although I doubt this is it (I thought only main missions and strangers are counted here). Thanks for the tips, though.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

What was the last mission with the parachute guy you did? Was it

Spoiler

If not then to get the mission you need to finish all parachute jump to get his last mission.

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

It were in fact 2 missions I had to do for Tonya. Damn, I wish game was more clear about stuff like that.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

She told you to call her I think, when you've completed her other missions. :) Pay attention.

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by awxb, 03 November 2013 - 04:57 PM.

The problem is there is too much side missions and stuff unlocking and the game does absolutely nothing to remind you of them. Another good example are those bail jumpers for Maude. Unless you start doing them right after she sends you an e-mail, you will receive too much of other stuff and can't even check the e-mail again. I mean, ffs, they are called side missions for a reason. Not to mention I wouldn't find any of these bail jumpers if I didn't search the web.

Yes, you can check unfinished stuff on the phone with Franklin, but it just shows the name of the mission, not who is your contact or anything. So without internet and these boards you're pretty much screwed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users