Barracks, Rhino, bullet proof tires, and a car preference

7 replies to this topic
PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Just had a few questions and thought it would be easiest to just lump them together into one thread. Where does the barracks show up at? I tried buying one online to have a little police chase fun with it, but it was weird, because it wouldn't let me buy it unless I took a car out of my garage, so I did, and I have received the email saying it was delivered, but it's nowhere to be found. Not in the garage, or hanger which is actually where I thought it would be sent to, until the whole "purchase failed, you don't have enough room" or whatever message.

If you buy the Rhino do you have an unlimited number of them like boats and planes?

Also just wondering if anybody knows if you can find a Congnoscenti Cabrio or Benefactor Schwartzer on the street or do they have to be purchased? Has anyone driven them and how are they? Worth the money? Both, one, or neither.

And the last thing isn't a question just an observation I made which is that bullet proof tires don't save on your vehicle. I didn't try with a car in my garage though, just one I tuned and have been driving and quick saving in. So I don't know how it works with cars stored in your garage, though I assume it would be the same. Not sure if that's common knowledge and I just missed the memo or what, but I just learned the hard way a few minutes ago with 5 stars.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by Tritium, 03 November 2013 - 08:41 AM.

Edits to clarify:
Bulletproof tyres save for me on all the cars I have put them on including police vehicles.

Rhinos are respawned like planes/boats.

I don't know about the car questions sorry!

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:39 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 03 November 2013 - 08:40 AM.

The bulletproof tires have only saved on the personal vehicles (Michael's Tailgater ect.) for me so far.

The Schwartzer spawns rarely in Traffic. The Cognoscenti Cabrio can only be boought. It's a classy car, worth the $185,000 I'd say. 

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

Thanks for the replies. Wish I knew what the issue is with the Barracks.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

I haven't tried to buy a Barracks yet, as I have no interest in owning one, but I will check it out later tonight. 

Stig
  • Stig

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:03 AM Edited by RadioIsotope, 04 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.

Thanks for the replies. Wish I knew what the issue is with the Barracks.

After a while you'll get a call notification from Pegasus saying your vehicle is available to be picked up. Go to your phone, go to Pegasus, and select the Barracks. Hold select and press left on the DPad once under "Quick GPS" and you can set your waypoint to the Pegasus Vehicle.

For Singleplayer: Purchase a hangar at the LS Airport, it will show up there when you purchase it.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

As stated previously, the Cog Cabrio is purchase-only and does not spawn in traffic. The Benefactor Schwartzer is a rare-in-traffic vehicle that you're better off just buying from San Andreas Supersport (the lower-end dealership website). It costs $80,000, not too pricey IMO.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

I checked, and the Barracks should be in Franklin's airplane Hangar approx. 24 in-game hours after you purchase it. I was never notified about the delivery confirmation email on the bottom left corner of the screen, but I still got the email, and the Barracks was in the hangar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users