Photo

Trouble with Controller

1 reply to this topic
ETERNAL401
  • ETERNAL401

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

Ok, so I just started playing GTA 5 and I can't figure out why I keep bailing out of the car when I don't want to! The only button that is supposed to do this is triangle but upon testing buttons further it seems that pressing and holing the left joystick makes the character bail out and then a circle picture of a fist comes up and says (Unarmed) what does that mean? Am I activating a feature without realizing it? I went into controller settings to change them but all pressing that left joystick is supposed to do is sound the horn. What can I do to avoid this? When driving aggressively I always end up pressing down on the joystick so the horn is always going off that is fine but why is he bailing out of the car sometimes? Please help! this is getting annoying!!! Thanks guys.

Platypus_Gang
  • Platypus_Gang

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

It's not the game it's your controller. I know you are probably saying, "but my controller works fine on other games" mine did too. My problem started with GTA IV and only one of my two controllers had an issue. But when I got GTA V both controllers went wonky. Same problem as you I'd bail out of cars . Then other buttons started misfiring. Fortunately it's an easy fix. Here is the video I watched that showed me how. I haven't had a misfire since. http://m.youtube.com...h? v=7cnXHaHw1qA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users