Photo

100% Checklist

114 replies to this topic
Wim Kruithof
  • Wim Kruithof

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:47 PM Edited by Wim Kruithof, 12 January 2015 - 09:49 PM.

I've had 14 out of 15 knife flights. The last one I just can't complete. I've looked through so many YouTube films and can't understand why it does'nt work. I flew at least 50 times between the buildings, over and over, but never seem to complete this last bloody one. 

(at 4:35 this one starts)

(at 1:11 exact the same I believe, from the other side)

I have done this one perfectly but still never compleet the 15th knife flight. What do I miss? Help will be very welcome, 'cause this is so irritating...

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:22 AM Edited by esmittystud101, 13 January 2015 - 11:27 PM.

Can you do Grass roots - Franklin after doing grass roots - Michael and grass roots - Trevor missions? Franklin won't pop up for some reason. Even after doing Three's Company like some guides says. If the mission doesn't show up, can I still get 100% completion?

Yeah, I just can't see it appearing out of the blue now that I'm almost done with the story. Something has to trigger it, but if its glitched then the he*l with it. I would start over again, but this is my second playthrough because of these issues. I just don't have the time to start over again. Really dissapointed. I might try relaying Three's Company to see if it triggers it. Hopefully this will work.
Also, my buddy beat the story. He can't trigger the Michael murder mystery now. Do you have to be a cross gen player to get to do it as well?

EDIT: I already did Grass Roots - Franklin mission. It was on my checklist on Social Club but not in the in game replay mission option list. Big relief.

UKPortista
  • UKPortista

Homeboy

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:49 AM

PS4 done...

-eL0F4ka-0aU_6BcX_12Ww_0_0.jpg

• SkyChat likes this

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:37 AM

Can someone please assist me? Under miscellaneous, one of the objectives is to "watch TV" so I sit down with franklin, cut the tv on and sit there for like 10 minutes and still nothing. Does anyone know what to do to complete this objective, I'm getting close to 100% and only need 2 more in the misc category.

Thanks

I am trying to figure this one out, too! (I know this is an old thread, but I didn't want to make a new one for such a minor issue). Anyway, I am on my second playthrough, and I know that I don't need this for 100%, but I already achieved 100% and I want to get everything listed on the Social Club website done. I tried sitting Michael in front of the TV for like 20 minutes, but that didn't help. Then I parked Franklin in front of the TV in his house in Strawberry while I made lunch, ate it, and made a few phone calls. I had to have him there for a good 25 minutes while I ignored the game.

Any idea why I can't get this one to check off on the site?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:20 AM

Can someone please assist me? Under miscellaneous, one of the objectives is to "watch TV" so I sit down with franklin, cut the tv on and sit there for like 10 minutes and still nothing. Does anyone know what to do to complete this objective, I'm getting close to 100% and only need 2 more in the misc category.

Thanks

I am trying to figure this one out, too! (I know this is an old thread, but I didn't want to make a new one for such a minor issue). Anyway, I am on my second playthrough, and I know that I don't need this for 100%, but I already achieved 100% and I want to get everything listed on the Social Club website done. I tried sitting Michael in front of the TV for like 20 minutes, but that didn't help. Then I parked Franklin in front of the TV in his house in Strawberry while I made lunch, ate it, and made a few phone calls. I had to have him there for a good 25 minutes while I ignored the game.

Any idea why I can't get this one to check off on the site?

I would try it for a longer period-- 48 minutes is an in game day-- It probably is just a longer time-- I honestly don't know how long.

//edit//

I just googled it-- the only thing I found that might help is this:  http://www.gamefaqs....auto-v/67288324

Watch with all 3 characters

Wim Kruithof
  • Wim Kruithof

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

Finally 100% complete.

• Spuds725 and SkyChat like this

Britmatt81
  • Britmatt81

The Looney Toon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:30 AM

Hiya Great checklist.

But looks like you have missed out stuff like the bail bonds, Arms traffic air & Land. Or is this not needed to get the 100% ?

Just in case you wasnt aware.

Happy days

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

Hiya Great checklist.

But looks like you have missed out stuff like the bail bonds, Arms traffic air & Land. Or is this not needed to get the 100% ?

Happy days

Those are not needed for 100%

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:12 AM

Hiya Great checklist.

Happy days

Only Franklin specific strangers and Freaks are required for 100%-- I wrote the original draft of that back in Nov 2013--- I did have to put in a few corrections early on but I'm about 99.9% sure that my 100% checklist is 100% correct  ;)

If you go to the rockstar social club and login-- go to your "checklist" page--- on the side of each picture required for 100% in the checklist there is a thin colored bar....

See this post-- http://gtaforums.com...entry1064947930

TheGuyBehindYou
  • TheGuyBehindYou

Rat

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:10 AM

Hey Spuds I have a question. I won at Tennis and Darts before but there is no green check mark besides it like at Rampages or Marathons. Is it created this way or is it a bug? I'm also not sure if I won at golf, I just know I played it. Is there a way to check if you already won at something?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

Sorry for late response... Are you referring to GTAO? If so, those checkmarks seem to be a little buggy...

If you are referring to single player, go to the social club and look at the checklist page. There is a thin colored line next to each thing required for 100%.... The random events do not have any specific requirements.... Just do any combination of them to reach 14.

http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist

This link wil take you to the checklist page if you are on ps3, if on another consoe, you will have to select it.... Near top on the right side.

gooby
  • gooby

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:40 PM Edited by gooby, 28 May 2015 - 12:28 AM.

I'm stuck at 15/16 Miscellaneous tasks, Complete 25 stunt jumps left to do with everything else done. I used the mark 49 stunt jumps done option on an older version of Hazard's editor which doesn't appear able to load my save anymore. On the current version I don't see any such option (or a reset all jumps button), instead, as far as I understand, the collectibles map allows me to uncheck jumps one by one. Anyone here experienced with using those options? If I uncheck all and do any 25, will it count or glitch up things? Thanks in advance.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:19 PM

Sorry-- haven't been in this thread for a while... Regarding the question above-- is that a question regarding some type of save editor?? (Unchecking jumps I mean)... either way, I don't know.

Regarding the checklist-- I "sort of" found a mistake today-- I realized the Jewel heist setup mission "BZ gas grenades" was not listed in the checklist--- this mission is similar to Cargobob in that it is NOT listed as one of the 69 missions required for 100% on your "checklist" on the Rockstar Social Club but it is required to advance to the Heist mission and it is replayable in your mission replay list-- so I went ahead and just added it to the list with a foot note and without a check box for it.

I am updating the PDF (hosted) version of the checklist too-- new one should be up shortly.

Spuds

CGF4Life
  • CGF4Life

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:03 AM

So yeah there's a lot of stuff to do in GTA V i think the game takes at least 30 hours to beat not sure about main story

Wim Kruithof
  • Wim Kruithof

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:48 AM Edited by Wim Kruithof, 28 August 2015 - 05:58 AM.

I've been trying hard to get it all on gold. But doing so with rampages, I can't figure something out... The objectives needed for a gold status, like 'destroy 2 vehicles,' 'kill 50 gangmembers' and '6 headshots...' are those needed all at once, to take the gold status? In missions, when I finish two out of three, I can retry the mission and focus mainly on the other one. I did the same with rampages but it did'nt work.

Awkward and pretty darn nasty to do, somebody succeeded in this?

Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

Runkkari

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:03 AM

I don't know if this is the right topic, but...

I completed the game on PS3. Now I moved to PS4 and I'm going to complete it again. There was this random event "Simeon Yeterian" on PS3 that had to be done in a certain moment of the game. Is it still there on PS4? I want to complete all the visible tasks on Social Club Checklist. Is there any other tasks that need to be done in a certain moment of the game, or are they all time irrelevant?

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:42 PM

I completed the game on PS3. Now I moved to PS4 and I'm going to complete it again. There was this random event "Simeon Yeterian" on PS3 that had to be done in a certain moment of the game. Is it still there on PS4? I want to complete all the visible tasks on Social Club Checklist. Is there any other tasks that need to be done in a certain moment of the game, or are they all time irrelevant?

It's still there until the mission Mr. Phillips, i guess you unlock it after Mariage Counseling.

Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

Runkkari

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:01 AM

It's still there until the mission Mr. Phillips, i guess you unlock it after Mariage Counseling.

OK, thanks. 

I guess there are no other missions/tasks that need to be done in some particular moment? I mean if I complete the story line missions and "Simeon Yeterian" random event, I can complete everything else after the story line has finished?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

I've been trying hard to get it all on gold. But doing so with rampages, I can't figure something out... The objectives needed for a gold status, like 'destroy 2 vehicles,' 'kill 50 gangmembers' and '6 headshots...' are those needed all at once, to take the gold status? In missions, when I finish two out of three, I can retry the mission and focus mainly on the other one. I did the same with rampages but it did'nt work.

Awkward and pretty darn nasty to do, somebody succeeded in this?

I played on PS3-- I'm quite certain I did not get all objectives in one try (did each multiple times to get gold).

OK, thanks. 

I guess there are no other missions/tasks that need to be done in some particular moment? I mean if I complete the story line missions and "Simeon Yeterian" random event, I can complete everything else after the story line has finished?

I am relatively certain the Simeon is the only one that you get locked out of.

Please note that I do not check in on this thread very often-- if you have a question for me or a correction-- please PM me.

• Bolatsi likes this

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Can you get the underwater briefcases in the beginning of the game (after the first Franklin mission)? They don't seem to spawn in my game (360 version, most likely the newest patch) at all even though I never picked any up. How many are there by the way (the number seems to vary across guides)?

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

dank memes melt steel beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:06 PM Edited by YngDady, 10 April 2016 - 02:12 PM.

So you have to complete the base jumps and heli jumps as Franklin? I used Michael and Trevor on some, but there's still a check by each jump I completed.

Edit: you don't have to play as Franklin, I've checked my social club checklist for this.

Mr.Juventus
  • Mr.Juventus

Rat

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:31 AM

Is there a guide that says when every mission or event should be passed, so everything can be checked on the SocialClub Checklist.

I am asking because some of the events CAN ONLY be done at specific time, and not before or after that.

On my SocialCLub checklist, There are some events that can't be played anymore, or others that are not F***ing spawning.

Shop robberies time frame has passed, but Bike thief city 2 is not spawning. Also Security Vans 2 and 5 are also not spawning.

:)

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by radioman, 4 weeks ago.

Missing (game skips) story missions-- I have not read of these occurring recently, so hopefully this has been patched

This is still an issue on PC, as I have the Steam version for PC and cannot get past the "Monkey Business" mission. No matter which character I try to initiate the mission with OR what time of day/what day it is the result is always the same-as soon as you get close to the mission marker-both on foot AND in a vehicle the mission marker disappears. I have tried 2 different saves of mine from my laptop and one from my desktop-both Steam version and both from Windows 10.  The ONLY way I found to get around it is to download a save from the SnP thread of that mission.

Thank you for doing the 100% checklist Spuds :) Great job on it :)

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

Missing (game skips) story missions-- I have not read of these occurring recently, so hopefully this has been patched

This is still an issue on PC, as I have the Steam version for PC and cannot get past the "Monkey Business" mission. No matter which character I try to initiate the mission with OR what time of day/what day it is the result is always the same-as soon as you get close to the mission marker-both on foot AND in a vehicle the mission marker disappears. I have tried 2 different saves of mine from my laptop and one from my desktop-both Steam version and both from Windows 10.  The ONLY way I found to get around it is to download a save from the SnP thread of that mission.

Thank you for doing the 100% checklist Spuds :) Great job on it :)

If you have moved on by using the SNP than this may be a moot point-- but have you tried taking a cab to the mission marker and skipping the trip? I cannot recall if you also need to be specific character to start that mission.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted A week ago

Thank you Spuds that helped :) I restarted a new game and got back to this point today and after trying all 3 characters to no help, i used you taxi trip skip idea and was able to successfully start the mission as Trevor. Any other time it says "mission disrupted come back later.." Thank you again for the big help :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users