» «
Photo

100% Checklist

87 replies to this topic
Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:12 PM Edited by Johan, 11 September 2014 - 12:13 PM.

Does the third option you mentioned really say "deathwish"

I honestly don't recall-- on the mission list on the social club website it says as I have it in the checklist "The third way"

Yeah, I still remember it saying that.

Spoiler

thebear2013
  • thebear2013

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:22 PM

i really need help on doing this i think im at 85.5% complete 

• markt91 likes this

Wim Kruithof
  • Wim Kruithof

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Spuds, thank you for such a complete list, would be an awesome checklist along the way for me. But you write down 'win a medal' on a few places. Does that mean bronze or silver is enough? I pressume I need the gold one for the 100% complete. I play GTA5 on free aim, but those shooting ranges are quite a bitch for me. Does it make any difference if the settings are on free aim, in that way that winning a gold medal is even harder? For now I think, 'how the f*** does I am gonna win gold on each gun' Thanks...

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 3 weeks ago.

Don't need GOLD.  On Shooting Range, or anything else.  On Shooting Range for the 6 Weapon Types, I had Gold, Silver, and Bronze.  All mixed...Same goes for Flight School.

Spuds should of said "Get Bronze or Better."

Wim Kruithof
  • Wim Kruithof

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Militia, that's nice to hear 'cause that shooting range is tough. I figured gold is needed, but if bronze wil stand, I'll enjoy that fact.

Wim Kruithof
  • Wim Kruithof

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

I wonder, all trials like thriatlon, stuntplane, motorraces, streetraces, but also the ammunationrange... does it make any difference if you complete them with one caracter, or with all three of them?

The medal earned is only given once right, so, in my opinion it does'nt, but if it does, be so kind to let me know...

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well, I passed the Shooting Range first with Franklin.  What happens when you do it, is you get a 10% discount on Weapons and Ammo from Ammunation.  Later on, I decided to go back to the Shooting Range as Trevor because his Shooting Stat wasn't maxed yet like Franklin and Michael's is but I noticed the Shooting Range appeared to not have been done yet.  So for the percentage for 100% Completion, you can do it once with whatever Character you want.  But the Shooting Range is Unique to each Character...

• Vanzant likes this

Wim Kruithof
  • Wim Kruithof

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Militia, thanks for sharing your wisdom. If the range is unique, I will complete it with each character.

Thx!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'd imagine that Flight School is no different and other things as well.  You can complete all of the stuff with all 3 Characters more than likely.  They probably do it this way so you can get max stats with all 3 Characters instead of 1.

Rhisonicus
  • Rhisonicus

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Serbia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I didn't play GTA5 on last gen, my first play is now on current gen (PS4). 
And I didn't know any of that, I thought you must have ALL GOLD in shooting range (apsolutely ALL), and I spend HOURS to reach that with Frenklin, and I succeded, get 25% off on all weapons. 

When I realised that ONE gold is enough for 100%, I want to kill myself. 
But, now I'm on top list on almost every weapon, so there would be no problem to switch to Trevor and Michael and go again, but now ONLY FOR ONE GOLD :D

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, not my native language.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Apologies for not responding to this sooner.

I will update the checklist-- change "win a medal" to "win a medal- Bronze or better" for the shooting range.

I did just notice that other things say "win a medal" too-- specifically the races (realize I copied these requirements from my Rockstar Social Club personal checklist)-- I do need some clarification on this by someone (realize it has been over a year since I got 100%)... I could have sworn that you need to get first place in all the races--

Do the medals for these trigger with a win only and you get a gold/silver/bronze based on your time??

or is it Gold for first, Silver for second, Bronze for third??? So you can come in 3rd place or better???

I an relatively certain you have to come in first for a race to get marked off --- so can someone clarifly this for me whether you can get a Bronze or not and how the races count?? You have to win (get first place) and how the medals work out?

Thanks,

Spuds

//edit//  Updated the shooting range requirements-- also updated the PDF version and rehosted this.

Hobbies and Pastimes (42)

[   ] 1 Shooting Range:  Hand Guns (win 3 medals- Bronze or better)

[   ] 2 Shooting Range:  Submachine Guns  (win 3 medals- Bronze or better)

[   ] 3 Shooting Range:  Assault Rifles  (win 3 medals- Bronze or better)

[   ] 4 Shooting Range:  Shotguns  (win 3 medals- Bronze or better)

[   ] 5 Shooting Range:  Light Machine Guns  (win 3 medals- Bronze or better)

[   ] 6 Shooting Range:  Heavy Machine Guns (win 3 medals- Bronze or better)

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

@Spuds, nah.  Those Hao Street Races, you can come in 3rd or better for the percentage to count...I finished to 100% again on PS3 last week, so it's all fresh in my mind.

No.  You get a Gold = 1st.  Silver = 2nd.  Bronze = 3rd.  4th or worse?  Race Failure, gotta retry.  Same goes for Flight School.  Gold is a fast time, Silver is a bit slower, Bronze is even slower and if you don't hit Bronze.  Lesson Failed, gotta retry.

Sorry I can't test the Races for you.  As I already passed them and first try I got 1st every Race, even Off-Road, Sea, etc, etc.  They are far too easy.

PeyoteUgly
  • PeyoteUgly

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by PeyoteUgly, 2 weeks ago.

It says on the miscellaneous objectives that 14 / 16 is required I take it I still have to do the 50 spaceship parts and 50 letter scraps? :(...and I see a lot of people getting stuck in 99%....is there a particular order to do objectives to get 100%? And is it possible that I can't get 100%....ive kept all three alive and done all side missions....then il do the races, gun range medals, under bridge passes, stunt jumps etc...and will all 27 peyotes need to be found also....sorry but I'm very confused

Ryan2501
  • Ryan2501

Trick

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just did it again yesterday for PS4 :D 

All I have to say is fcuk that triathlon. 

@PeyoteUgly No, new features such as peyote plants aren't needed for 100% and as far as I'm concerned it's not possible to be prevented from getting 100%. 

Use this link to see exactly what you have/haven't done: http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist

Use this link to see what is actually needed: http://gta.wikia.com...letion_in_GTA_V

PeyoteUgly
  • PeyoteUgly

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just did it again yesterday for PS4 :D 

All I have to say is fcuk that triathlon. 

@PeyoteUgly No, new features such as peyote plants aren't needed for 100% and as far as I'm concerned it's not possible to be prevented from getting 100%. 

Use this link to see exactly what you have/haven't done: http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist

Use this link to see what is actually needed: http://gta.wikia.com...letion_in_GTA_V

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by NoSignal666, 2 weeks ago.

This is almost my second time 100%ing the game

Xbox360

Spoiler

XboxOne

Spoiler

All I have left is the stunt jumps :D.

PS: I noticed they removed the "Show Off" Achievement/Trophy. Atleast all I need to do is 25 this time.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

LOL ^^^^  That is what I did last for 100% as well (Stunt Jumps).  But I did it on PS3 (twice).

• NoSignal666 likes this

Ryan2501
  • Ryan2501

Trick

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Ryan2501, 2 weeks ago.

Xbox360

Spoiler

XboxOne

Spoiler

PS: I noticed they removed the "Show Off" Achievement/Trophy. Atleast all I need to do is 25 this time.

Are you sure they removed it? I went through a video tutorial for all 50 and ended up with 49 somehow, was so annoyed I just left them to go and finish 100%'ing the game, but thought I'll have to go and do them again eventually because I want all the trophies. 

Also I think both times I have 100%'d the game, the final triathlon has been the last thing I needed, it's an absolute bastard!

finath
  • finath

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by finath, 2 weeks ago.

Are you sure they removed it? I went through a video tutorial for all 50 and ended up with 49 somehow, was so annoyed I just left them to go and finish 100%'ing the game, but thought I'll have to go and do them again eventually because I want all the trophies. 

Also I think both times I have 100%'d the game, the final triathlon has been the last thing I needed, it's an absolute bastard!

No the trophy is still there, but at least for me it unlocked for some reason when I got all the online trophies from last gen. Still going to do all the jumps though.

Also triathlon is a lot easier if you use first person view and have Standard FPS as control type, that way you don't have to tap x at all, while swimming and running just tap R3 once to go full speed and while riding a bike all you have to do is hold X to go full speed.

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Xbox360

Spoiler

XboxOne

Spoiler

No the trophy is still there, but at least for me it unlocked for some reason when I got all the online trophies from last gen. Still going to do all the jumps though.

Also triathlon is a lot easier if you use first person view and have Standard FPS as control type, that way you don't have to tap x at all, while swimming and running just tap R3 once to go full speed and while riding a bike all you have to do is hold X to go full speed.

The Achievement was removed from the PS4 and Xbox One version, it was replaced with a secret achievement/trophy instead.

Spoiler

finath
  • finath

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by finath, 2 weeks ago.

The Achievement was removed from the PS4 and Xbox One version, it was replaced with a secret achievement/trophy instead.

Spoiler

No it wasn't removed, I got it on PS4, they didn't remove any trophy. Only thing they changed besides adding that trophy was Multi-Disciplined, which used to be silver on PS3, now it's bronze on PS4. I guess they needed to change that so they could add another bronze trophy.

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Spoiler

No it wasn't removed, I got it on PS4, they didn't remove any trophy. Only thing they changed besides adding that trophy was Multi-Disciplined, which used to be silver on PS3, now it's bronze on PS4. I guess they needed to change that so they could add another bronze trophy.

The Show Off achievement is not on the Xbox One for me.

PeyoteUgly
  • PeyoteUgly

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

On 82% now :( still have the spaceship parts and letter scraps and 20 stunt jumps left....quick question I was on the RGSC and it said I have ony 5 out of 14 of the miscellaneous things done but when I scroll down it says I've done 15 out of 30...what up with that?...is there certain ones that count or dont count?...plus I think R* are asses for making the 100% hard....imagine doing it without the power of the internet??? :O

Ryan2501
  • Ryan2501

Trick

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

The ones you need to do are on the link I posted to you earlier.

Also you only need 25/50 stunt jumps to attain 100% game completion.

@NoSignal666 the Stunt Jump trophy is still on the PS4 version at least, where you need all 50. I watched a tutorial video and finished on 49. Have to do them all again. -_-

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted A week ago

Is the 100% checklist for new gen the same as old gen?
It seems as though all the new extra additions don't count towards it.

Also, to anyone that got there, have you experienced the Internet glitch once you get near 100%? Really did my head in last time around.

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted A week ago

I've done everything on Hobbies and Pastimes, and I'm still stuck at 41/42.

Ryan2501
  • Ryan2501

Trick

• Members

Posted A week ago

Also, to anyone that got there, have you experienced the Internet glitch once you get near 100%? Really did my head in last time around.

It's the same checklist, and I've not been aware of any glitch either times?

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted A week ago

It's the same checklist, and I've not been aware of any glitch either times?

Thankfully it's not too common.
It started when I was about 98% , every time I brought up the internet on a computer or phone , it immediately closed then after that the buttons on the d Pad didn't work. This affected online and SP.
It was a real pisser for me cause I play online a lot, so it meant I couldn't buy any cars til I got it sorted. Thankfully the fix is quite easy, just start a new game and have that as your last SP save.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users