Photo

UNWARRANTED BOUNTIES

13 replies to this topic
Chillymostly
  • Chillymostly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

you should not be able to put a bounty on someone unless you had a run in with them. like if you or the other person kills each other. i hate just minding my business making money and that stupid a$$ message pops up about messing with the wrong person. it just irritates me. 

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Uhm, you probably did have a "run in" with them. It was most likely an NPC whom you carjacked.

• GTAVTheHeat and CurtisC87 like this

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

as if its that difficult to fend off players with an auto aim. you only have to die once. its actually a lot of fun.

lasagna
  • lasagna

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

you should not be able to put a bounty on someone unless you had a run in with them. like if you or the other person kills each other. i hate just minding my business making money and that stupid a$$ message pops up about messing with the wrong person. it just irritates me. 

post ur GT/PSN here and somebody here will dupe the no bounty hack for you.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

Nope. How would the game know that some guy is screaming over his mic? I mean, sometimes muting the little f*cker just isn't enough, i want the satisfaction of people killing him. 

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

Tough luck. Sometimes I put random bounties on people in lobbies to live things up a bit if it's too quiet.

Besides, you're only gonna get killed once. Just get one of your friends to kill you if you can't be asked to be constantly on your guard, and then share the bounty money.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

Op is Butthurtin

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

They are all warranted - you did something to get it put on you,  most likely  carjacking, as others have said.

Want to avoid NPC Bounties? Drive your own cars. 

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

I put bounties on people chasing after bounties, and those transporting Simeon's cars. I also like to put them on little kids to hear their reactions over the mic.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

I put bounties on people chasing after bounties, and those transporting Simeon's cars. I also like to put them on little kids to hear their reactions over the mic.

freak

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's all in good fun.

Chillymostly
  • Chillymostly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

They are all warranted - you did something to get it put on you,  most likely  carjacking, as others have said.

Want to avoid NPC Bounties? Drive your own cars. 

im a grown man if i say its unwarranted then its unwarranted. im not some kid. i get on there to do me. i dont interact with anybody, i dont run in parties, if i kill someone its because they tried to attack me, or they are stalking me. i drive my own cars i dont carjack anything. i just get random bounties sometimes when im trying to do something and its irritating. 

Chillymostly
  • Chillymostly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

Tough luck. Sometimes I put random bounties on people in lobbies to live things up a bit if it's too quiet.

Besides, you're only gonna get killed once. Just get one of your friends to kill you if you can't be asked to be constantly on your guard, and then share the bounty money.

as i said random

NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

As others have said, its the NPC putting a bounty on you. I get them from stealing cars all the time. Or almost killing someone( should have finished him). But I have noticed, If you kill the person you are stealing the car from, its far less likley to happen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users