Quantcast

» «
Photo

First time I've been traumatized on GTAO...

11 replies to this topic
TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

I started my first game for the day and decided to go fetch the priority export car to sell that just appeared as I pulled out of my garage. So after getting it resprayed I noticed a white dot coming towards me. I quickly got out and waited next to the car. The clown arrives and eats a shotgun blast like a sandwich. I try to get into his heavily modded PV and can (it is unlocked with no ignition bomb). I then get out and put a sticky bomb on the priority export car. By now he has respawned and getting close so I wait in a good spot, he can't help himself and rushes to get his PV, and I cut him up with my AK-47. I then get in his PV and drive off towards my apartment (to garage it then sell it after). Sure enough he rushes back to the scene but I don't trigger the sticky bomb thinking he will get in it. He doesn't and escapes. He then manages to steal a super car, catch up to me, and kill me :(

I was devastated. I was that close to killing him a third time in style and stealing and selling his car. But I stuffed it up. I was so depressed I then played badly for about 30 mins after that before regaining my confidence. I still feel upset every time I think about it :(

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

you wouldn't of been able to stick his Personal vehicle in your garage...

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

So, is this where I write "Cool story, bro"?

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

You're so innocent...

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

Story Cool Bro.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Stool Boring Crow!

ddb51f56f6cc4131b1f8d266de2322a7.gif

• Jolly Swagman likes this

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

oprah-sad-yes.gif

• Ninjambie likes this

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

I started my first game for the day and decided to go fetch the priority export car to sell that just appeared as I pulled out of my garage. So after getting it resprayed I noticed a white dot coming towards me. I quickly got out and waited next to the car. The clown arrives and eats a shotgun blast like a sandwich. I try to get into his heavily modded PV and can (it is unlocked with no ignition bomb). I then get out and put a sticky bomb on the priority export car. By now he has respawned and getting close so I wait in a good spot, he can't help himself and rushes to get his PV, and I cut him up with my AK-47. I then get in his PV and drive off towards my apartment (to garage it then sell it after). Sure enough he rushes back to the scene but I don't trigger the sticky bomb thinking he will get in it. He doesn't and escapes. He then manages to steal a super car, catch up to me, and kill me :(

I was devastated. I was that close to killing him a third time in style and stealing and selling his car. But I stuffed it up. I was so depressed I then played badly for about 30 mins after that before regaining my confidence. I still feel upset every time I think about it :(

Op is hurting of butt

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

You're so innocent...

So is there some glitch where you can store people's personal vehicles in your garage? If so, do they lose their vehicle for good, that would be legit.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:56 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 03 November 2013 - 04:59 AM.

Tool's glory hole

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

So that depressed you because you couldn't kill him a third time..? And that caused you to play badly for another half hour.. I wonder how bad it gets if you don't get a kill at all...

Probably a lesson of don't be greedy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users