Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has R* said they will patch bugs and glitches?

7 replies to this topic
ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

i read the post on social club about the update and didnt see any mention that they are even aware of all the bugs and glitches. are their any direct quotes from R* talking about all these problems? Are they just acting like they dont know so they can patch them this coming week without warning or are they totally unaware?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

They know. Looks like they're just working on character / progress loss before they get to the bugs and glitches.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

They should be aware of it but I don't think they care or really can do anything about it. Doesn't seem like they had any idea that people would break their game and they just decided to release it incomplete and filled with bugs. I don't really have much faith in them anymore, or this game.

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Rockstar's too busy finding ways to ruin the fun before getting to the glitches.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

If they came out and were like" yeah we are working very hard to fix the free money glitch in gta online" then what do you think people would do?

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

If they came out and were like" yeah we are working very hard to fix the free money glitch in gta online" then what do you think people would do?

Start to take them seriously....

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

there are more bugs than LSC that dont have anything to do with free money.....what about the tow truck, getting shot in a tank, getting stuck looking at the garage door when you walk in on foot, people with godmode and money hackers.....i would say duping cars but i kinda like that one lol

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

Start to take them seriously....

True but a lot of people would be like " I need to know how to do this"

But in response to the guy below you, yes they need to fix god mode and other game ruining glitches

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users