Photo

You're a scumbag if you camp in your apartment with a bounty

229 replies to this topic
ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

why do I have the feeling rushfox is quick to vote to kick any players that don't let him kill them?

oh, you rolled out of the way when I tried to run you over and then you killed me instead? VOTE TO KICK!

what? you shot me out of the buzzard when I was trying to blow you up? VOTE TO KICK!

you beat me to the crate drop? VOTE TO KICK!

rushfox
  • rushfox

Yep I'm a gamer guy pls be gentle

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

why do I have the feeling rushfox is quick to vote to kick any players that don't let him kill them?

oh, you rolled out of the way when I tried to run you over and then you killed me instead? VOTE TO KICK!

what? you shot me out of the buzzard when I was trying to blow you up? VOTE TO KICK!

you beat me to the crate drop? VOTE TO KICK!

Man, it's like some people don't even read what you wrote.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

This almost as bad as aa vs fa

u235
  • u235

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

But, I really like to watch Republican Space Rangers.

• christo976 likes this

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

Rarely get bounties placed on me but if and when I do I don't waste time hiding away. Got no problems with people who do and am perfectly fine with the 'safe house' aspect of the game, but I prefer to run it out. It's totally worth it if you get a little creative with your pursuers.

Case in point. I usually rush to Sandy Shore's airfeild and take one of the unarmed planes, then proceed to fly directly over the highways (abuse of the 2D map ftw). I had a group of about 5 kids run into each other on the highway, four that were killing each other chasing me on the road and one that tried to lie in wait ahead of me, even blocking the road with a semi (props for foresight). Roadblock worked, just not against who he wanted it to. They blasted the hell out of each other and the whole time I'm just laughing as I fly away.

Finally one tried to snipe me from the Vinewood sign. Wish I could have been there to see him rage when I bi-sected him with my plane. Ran the bounty out at that point and called it a day. Sat pretty with an extra $3000 in my pocket and some points in my flying skill. Damn fun all around.

So the point is everybody has a way of coping with bounties, but it all boils down to how you want to play it, which this game lets you get pretty unorthodox with. If you want to hide, that's fine. If you want to fight, cool. If you want to play the runner, great. If you want to roll over and take it in the cornhole, more power to you.

Hell the only thing to do wrong here is raging at people for doing any of these things.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

I'm really getting tired of people camping in their apartments as soon as they get a bounty on their head. As a bounty hunter it really isn't that bad, I kill you ONCE get the bounty then continue on with whatever.

I'd like to have getting into properties disabled if you have a bounty.

You could cry about it on the internet, or you could move on to another mark.
One of them might get you somewhere.

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by Mavsynchroid, 03 November 2013 - 10:22 PM.

so i should adjust my schedule to fit yours?

eat a bug you chum nugget

Ya. Eat a bum you numb bugget.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Lol I just checked my stats, I've only ever had one bounty put on me, and I've stolen my fair share of cars to be sure, I'm either running good or a car jacking ninja

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by hugh750, 04 November 2013 - 01:37 AM.

I'm really getting tired of people camping in their apartments as soon as they get a bounty on their head. As a bounty hunter it really isn't that bad, I kill you ONCE get the bounty then continue on with whatever.

we're not scumbags for camping in our apartments we're wise.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 04 November 2013 - 01:39 AM.

No, Phyxius called me hardcore as a derogatory, thats why its in quotations.

edit: you have no argument, you lose.

I asked you to go play EVE Online and DayZ if you wanted hardcore games. I never called you hardcore. (page 4, post #120 or last post on the page). I actually called you just one more carebear... take notes if you can`t keep up...

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

Blame Rockstar for making the timer keep running out while people are in their apartments.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

People obsessed over others hiding in their apartments with a bounty on their head are RETARDS. If it's THAT easy to get you upset, you have no business playing an adult game.

There's plenty to do in this game aside from stalking people and crying about their refusal to feed your infantile needs.

• Phyxsius- likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by fullmetal5550, 04 November 2013 - 02:02 AM.

If another player puts a bounty on me I just start an invite only session and play golf, do missions, make money, ETC.

That way I don't stay in my apartment and I still get to play the game. 

This thread is just another classic case of "Stop playing your way and play my way."

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

Next time one of these douchebags puts a bounty on my head, I WILL camp at my apartment, and proceed to go do something else for an hour while the game is on. I will feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing someone like the OP is pulling his hair out and screaming obscenities. :lol:

• dorcy and Phyxsius- like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

well this morning i got an $9,000 bounty placed on me by another player so i went to my 126,000 apartment saved and quit and returned around 2:00 pm and i went into free roam and after a while i got a message saying i survived the bounty and got $9,000. :inlove:

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

Your mad because people use a defensive strategy? That's silly. Calm down.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

Eve is a pay to play game that costs money every set period of time, it's also a great game and I would be very interested in it if I wasn't a cheapass and hadnt heard that it was ruined by the producer long ago.

Its grand theft auto, not hello kitty island adventure, its a bounty, not a.. I dunno its a f*cking bounty bro, someone is being payed to kill you kinda thing, hiding in your apartment doesnt stop assassins breh, they come for you IN YOUR SLEEP

Your arguments are invalid and Im kinda disappointed that someone like you would have such pathetic minded views... Srsly breh, its GTA.. hiding from people who might make you spent 5 seconds at a black screen respawning and 500$(CAREBEAR IT SHOULD BE 2K to JUSTIFY MY 2K) of your 14k you made in 2 minutes...

Thats carebear horsesh*t and nothing less, you know it is.

Put it this way, if R* doesn't go back on these bad sport style mechanics (which if you checked on their website they are interested in player input on that subject alone especially.. which suggests its about to be TONED DOWN) they will never break that record they made again.. and the series will go call of duty into the toilet.

Wasn`t me that brought up other games and COD into discussion. 

Again, it`s a simple mechanic as it is: Kill the bounty before it vanishes or not. You are really deluded if you expect ANYONE to just stand still with a bounty on their head, or make it easy for you as a hunter.

What you are suggesting is a load of bullsh*t that will give an advantage to the hunter and hinder the person with a bounty because you are butthurt that somebody will simply not run chest first into a fight. Deal with it and move on or cry a river, I don`t care. But you sound more like a carebear by crying over spilt milk than the ones you call that way. 

You dont know how to play.

Standing still with a bounty is the best way to kill your attackers, as they approach in their cars.

Theres nothing wrong with running from a bounty

That said, focus goes to this.

you are butthurt that somebody will simply not run chest first into a fight.

Deal with it and move on or cry a river, I don`t care.

you .. carebear

You lose the argument, you just conceited defeat, not once did I say you have to run into the fight, I said being able to hide from it totally while watching TV in your apartment is the problem, from someone who abuses the same mechanic Im rallying against.

You say you dont care in a river crying manor and then say I can cry one for all you care. Sounds like you care, sounds like you just produced a river, sounds like I think youre sad and bad and everything wrong with gaming today, I say go back to CoD because people like you ruined that series,  you can have it now, it's yours.

CoD is your game now, carebear tards like you made it the way it is, it was made for you.. ITS YOUR GAME - GO BACK TO IT Stop ruining mine with your pussy oh noes dont huht meh pixels mindset.

So again, you now have absolutely no argument and have to resort to stretching mine to a ridiculous point which it never stood for. This means you have exited the real argument and are no longer worth debating. I win,  bounties should be permanent and as I said, only baddie carebears would disagree.

You just got sussed breh, called you out, you're bad and don't know how to play.. and you have no justification for your side of the argument besides waaaaaaah dont huht meh

I threw caps in, yea I dont like scrubs like you ruining game series because you cant handle it.. thats what it boils down to, you are weak minded and cant handle a quality game.. I dare you to go play the first 2 driver series games or anything before 2000, like I said, you are everything that is wrong with gaming today. Watered down bullsh*t for baddies who can't deal with not being good enough to see the endgame.

Feel free to direct your replies to this brick wall as I won't be reading your drivel any longer.

red-brick-wall-texture.jpg

You lost the fight by getting so worked up over it in the first place. 

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

When you tards realize a bounty isnt the end of the world and not everyone chases them you will relax about the whole thing. The idea is if someone is around you, they have a reason to shoot you.. R* never imagined people would be so pussy they would make people chase them all over the map and hide from it... thus the 500$ med bill changes, to make you less afraid of getting killed.

R* never planned on the vast amount of sandy CoD vaginas there would be.

People hiding in their apartments is not the end of the world ether.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

when i go after a bounty and he or she is in a apartment i just leave.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

I don't bounty hunt. The payoff just isn't worth it to me to chase people down. If I run across one over $5k I'll pop them sometime, but I usually just leave them alone anyway.

That being said, I think it's sad to park in your apartment for 48 minutes because you don't want someone to collect. If I get a bounty I usually go out of my way to let someone get it ASAP so I don't get harassed.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

I don't bounty hunt. The payoff just isn't worth it to me to chase people down. If I run across one over $5k I'll pop them sometime, but I usually just leave them alone anyway.

That being said, I think it's sad to park in your apartment for 48 minutes because you don't want someone to collect. If I get a bounty I usually go out of my way to let someone get it ASAP so I don't get harassed.

why let someone else benefit from your bounty??

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

why let someone else benefit from your bounty??

Usully I get a bounty from someone who deosn't like being handled on for firing at me just for walking within their sight on the map. Generally, they put a "take that" bounty on me and it just ticks them off more when I don't seem to care. I usually let a friend collect it.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:18 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 04 November 2013 - 03:30 AM.

No body mess with the Big skull. Hardcore gamer in GTA online and has IRA buddies in real life. I mean look at his avatar. Everyone knows only real IRA members advertise the fact and spend all day arguing about video games on forums

Haven't seen that other wanna be revolutionary douche bag for a while either. You know guy avatar's him in his mums basement standing next to an upside down US flag wearing a balaclava? Soooo hardcore

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 04 November 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Am I only one who's happy when the person I put bounty on changes sessions or hides in apartment? I don't like getting into player vs player wars (and yes before anyone tells me I am a massive faggot whose wife/mother frequently has sex with posters from games forums) and only ever put them on people who are annoying me so I'm more than happy if they f*ck right off - money well spent
  • christo976 likes this

gionascm2
  • gionascm2

Pedantic Perfectionist with a slight case of OCD

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

I have a solution to tweak bounties.

When you're in your apartment or in a solo/private game, your bounty time freezes. Your bounty timer only lessens while you're outside of your apartment in a public game.

• AzraelX likes this

iEdwin
  • iEdwin

BIG COJONES!

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

I got kicked out of 4 lobbies today because of a stupid 3k bounty a DEAD pedestrian set on me because I stole his ride... while I was trying to watch RSR on the TV.

Pathetic.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

I have a solution to tweak bounties.

When you're in your apartment or in a solo/private game, your bounty time freezes. Your bounty timer only lessens while you're outside of your apartment in a public game.

Well yeah, that's the only way this system makes any sense. But that'd be too logical I guess.

Next update: Staying in your apartment with a bounty makes you a Bad Sport.

bensons
  • bensons

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

Bounty hunters in any online game are the worst kind of people so the process is just being repeated here as you can all see.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:33 AM

Rarely get bounties placed on me but if and when I do I don't waste time hiding away. Got no problems with people who do and am perfectly fine with the 'safe house' aspect of the game, but I prefer to run it out. It's totally worth it if you get a little creative with your pursuers.

Case in point. I usually rush to Sandy Shore's airfeild and take one of the unarmed planes, then proceed to fly directly over the highways (abuse of the 2D map ftw). I had a group of about 5 kids run into each other on the highway, four that were killing each other chasing me on the road and one that tried to lie in wait ahead of me, even blocking the road with a semi (props for foresight). Roadblock worked, just not against who he wanted it to. They blasted the hell out of each other and the whole time I'm just laughing as I fly away.

Finally one tried to snipe me from the Vinewood sign. Wish I could have been there to see him rage when I bi-sected him with my plane. Ran the bounty out at that point and called it a day. Sat pretty with an extra $3000 in my pocket and some points in my flying skill. Damn fun all around.

So the point is everybody has a way of coping with bounties, but it all boils down to how you want to play it, which this game lets you get pretty unorthodox with. If you want to hide, that's fine. If you want to fight, cool. If you want to play the runner, great. If you want to roll over and take it in the cornhole, more power to you.

Hell the only thing to do wrong here is raging at people for doing any of these things.

Love it - if you like abusing the 2D map, try this one - fly to max altitude, bail out, immediately deploy you chute and tape down the LB & RB to keep your air brakes on the whole time.

You'll be in the air for over 10 mins, and your radar dot will be moving at what appears to be walking pace. People lose their minds trying to figure out where you are - when I did it, the little white dots throwing laps around my arrow eventually started killing each other - I just glided on home...

...then I camped there for another 20 mins or so till my bounty ran out. They had their chance...

• bensons likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

The most well-mannered guy in GTA Online

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

One day I joined a random room and then a random guy set a bounty on my head while I never ever harmed anybody before. Then I left the game because I was tired. Am I the scumbag now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users