Photo

You're a scumbag if you camp in your apartment with a bounty

229 replies to this topic
Chronolemon
  • Chronolemon

GTA:Outta here.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

OP likes his kills easy and devoid of thought or patience.

bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I love the sound of a butt hurt bounty hunter. 

Next you will be saying we aren't allowed to shoot back and kill you........coz we have a bounty on our head.

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Ok so it seems that this is going a little off the rails. Let me clear this up, I like a challenge when hunting a bounty. Get in a sub, boat, helicopter, airplane, it's harder to kill you but it is more fun. When you go in your apartment it isn't a challenge at all because you can't kill them. 

I would also like it where if you kill the person who placed the bounty on you, you get the money and the bounty disappears.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:12 PM Edited by biggsull, 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM.

I would also love to see all blips removed except for crew only.

Oh yea guys, this is what we need.. but dont stop there, lets make it so that you cant shoot other players at all! this is GTA not a pvp game, also guns are too violent.. this game is about cars not about guns.. how about we take guns away and replace them with slingshots, we cant use airsoft because thats too much and could be confused with real guns.

Also, we should make it so people who commit crimes have to spend real time in jail, if you steal my car, you shouldnt be able to play for 2 years.. thats too hardcore, stealing player cars.. you should only be able to steal npcs.

In fact, lets make gta online just a big hugfest in the middle, scrap all those violent missions and just give everyone a hug button, we can all meet at say LSC in our earned cars, not stolen ones because thats bad and stuff.. and we can just hug it out, no one has to get mad or upset.

Remove blips, in a game that big with 16 people max are you f*cking retarded.. this is exactly where toning things down gets you, this is why people like me have to be "hardcore"

When you let gaming companies cater to these f*cking idiots, you end up with call of duty turning into call of duty today... you end up with no bounties at all and no blips and no way of making someone feel lesser than you at all. Everyone has to be having fun all the time and in result, only the kids and people who cant attain skill when there is an ability to are having fun, everyone else, the people who want a quality competitive challenging game where you can prove yourself to be the better man get left with a huge turd of what used to be an awesome series.

Remove blips, you make me vomit.

Next you will be saying we aren't allowed to shoot back and kill you........coz we have a bounty on our head.

Child detected.

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

TBH as someone who will hide for part of the bounty to collect 7-9k, this should be fixed.. say by making bounties permanent.. a real bounty never expires until the person who placed it calls it off. There are 30 year old bounties people still hunt.

Permanent as in, you log off for a week and come back on, you still have your bounty until you die.

Possibly implement a system where you can buy the bounty off and it pays the owner back his money while taking yours. Its logical, youre paying the person you pissed off not to have people grief you.

Should be 2x the bounty price however.

There is a simpler solution: Get the player before he gets away and less about this:

Bounty Hunters dressed in white aren`t too funny anymore.

Yep.  WWGD?  (What Would Gerard Do?)

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

but again, you're assuming that just because you feel like chasing the bounty, they should be forced to let you.  gta isn't that type of game.  gta literally markets itself as a game you can do whatever you want in, not as a game that you can do whatever you want in, unless you have a bounty on your head from some random player you didn't even mess with, then you must play the game they want you play.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Ok so it seems that this is going a little off the rails. Let me clear this up, I like a challenge when hunting a bounty. Get in a sub, boat, helicopter, airplane, it's harder to kill you but it is more fun. When you go in your apartment it isn't a challenge at all because you can't kill them. 

I would also like it where if you kill the person who placed the bounty on you, you get the money and the bounty disappears.

Again, it's a "safe" house.  Wouldn't be too safe if you were locked out of it would it?  

Also, your argument is flawed because there is no way to actually hide from bounty hunters in this game besides the safe houses because you (the people collecting) can just look on the map and spot them from 12 miles away.  If anybody has an unfair advantage, it's the people collecting the bounties.

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Oh yea guys, this is what we need.. but dont stop there, lets make it so that you cant shoot other players at all! this is GTA not a pvp game, also guns are too violent.. this game is about cars not about guns.. how about we take guns away and replace them with slingshots, we cant use airsoft because thats too much and could be confused with real guns.

Also, we should make it so people who commit crimes have to spend real time in jail, if you steal my car, you shouldnt be able to play for 2 years.. thats too hardcore, stealing player cars.. you should only be able to steal npcs.

In fact, lets make gta online just a big hugfest in the middle, scrap all those violent missions and just give everyone a hug button, we can all meet at say LSC in our earned cars, not stolen ones because thats bad and stuff.. and we can just hug it out, no one has to get mad or upset.

Remove blips, in a game that big with 16 people max are you f*cking retarded.. this is exactly where toning things down gets you, this is why people like me have to be "hardcore"

When you let gaming companies cater to these f*cking idiots, you end up with call of duty turning into call of duty today... you end up with no bounties at all and no blips and no way of making someone feel lesser than you at all. Everyone has to be having fun all the time and in result, only the kids and people who cant attain skill when there is an ability to are having fun, everyone else, the people who want a quality competitive challenging game where you can prove yourself to be the better man get left with a huge turd of what used to be an awesome series.

Child detected.

you can't do that in a team deathmatch?  isn't that what team deathmatch was built for? oh, you want to be able to do it wherever you want.  how ironic, isn't it?

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by Tantrix, 03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM.

You prefer to be able to spot people from across the map, and you call yourself hardcore???  LMFAO...thanks, I needed that laugh today.  

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by biggsull, 03 November 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Child detected.

you can't do that in a team deathmatch?  isn't that what team deathmatch was built for? oh, you want to be able to do it wherever you want.  how ironic, isn't it?

Fails to understand the differences between open world PVP where climbing rooftops and covering large distances on foot, vehicle combat, custom vehicles etc can be used and deathmatches where its just people thrown at eachother with respawns and nothing lost.. big ol fa**oty funfest for cod kiddies it is. Everybody wins means nobody wins. It's no longer a competition its smacking a reward pinata.

You do deathmatches so that you can do open world pvp.

You just fail at online games, go back to singleplayer.

bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Child detected.

lol you called yourself hardcore on a forum

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by biggsull, 03 November 2013 - 04:25 PM.

You prefer to be able to spot people from across the map, and you call yourself hardcore???  LMFAO...thanks, I needed that laugh today.  

As oppose to driving around for 30 minutes to see one person, kill him and have him respawn around the block invisible where he can drive off.

Yea thats worth 30 minutes, yea thats fun at all.

Your argument totally fails when it stands up to any logic at all.. nice try pussy, not having blips means youre playing single player. The game map is so big it includes the size of 3 other GTA style game maps.. and you want people to not know where the others are..

That would eliminate other game features, like.. hide your location.

Again, when fa**ots like you are catered to, we get watered down bullsh*t for bads who cant get good when there is an actual skill gap possible. You end up with CoD. CoD was made for you, go back to it.

No, Phyxius called me hardcore as a derogatory, thats why its in quotations.

edit: you have no argument, you lose.

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

lol its exactly this kind of reaction that people do it for and will keep doing it,unhappy about how someone else is playing the game makes you look like an idiot,theres a simple solution,stop chasing bounties.

bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

As oppose to driving around for 30 minutes to see one person, kill him and have him respawn around the block invisible where he can drive off.

Your argument totally fails when it stands up to any logic at all.. nice try pussy, not having blips means youre playing single player. The game map is so big it includes the size of 3 other GTA style game maps.. and you want people to not know where the others are..

Again, when fa**ots like you are catered to, we get watered down bullsh*t for bads who cant get good when there is an actual skill gap possible. You end up with CoD. CoD was made for you, go back to it.

edit: you have no argument, you lose.

but you are hardcore

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by daalni, 03 November 2013 - 04:31 PM.

lol your arguments haven't maintained logic this entire time.  you are trying to force your opinion of how people should play the game on them.  this is a f*ckin sandbox dumbass, we can do exactly what we want, not what you want.  you go do what you want, I don't have a problem with it, stop having a problem with how we play.  you're only 60 dollars in this and you're trying to change how other's enjoy the game.  that is never ok. 

if you can find a change that allows people to still play how they want and still satisfies what you feel is fair?  throw it out there, but yours are that we play the game how you demand us to.  well, if I demand you stop doing bounties, does that sound fun for you?  no?  well then I won't.  don't tell me how I should play.  fair enough?

the extent of your logic has been calling us morons or pussies if we don't agree with you, then telling us we have no argument.  you might be right.  can't argue with you because you can't fix stupid, selfish people who think they are above everyone.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Was waiting for a bounty and I ended up getting sniped-.-

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

People don't like getting repeatedly spawn killed. I wouldn't give a toss if someone claimed my bounty then I spawned somewhere miles away, it's over. Very few bounty hunters are going to leave you with the one kill partly due to the pointless inclusion of the K/D ratio in free roam, so to avoid a couple of thousand loss, they take a free couple of thousand gain.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

You talk about me wanting to be catered to, yet you are a staunch supporter of blips...you're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

I say toss your "hardcore" ass in a game with free-aim only and no blips and see how you do.  My bet is you get your ass owned and go back to n00b mode.

i thing i spider
  • i thing i spider

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

I got a bounty and guess what where I am hiding

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Meh. I've benn called worse things by better people.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

The only time I go to my apartment for it is if I don't feel like going through with having to be chased by a bunch of people and then they blow up my car and as I get it back some other dude kills me because he can. Sometimes I find it really fun to deal with bounties other times nooo. I don't really know if they should stop the timer once you get in your apartment but maybe make it cut some of the cash you get from it

lolnope

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

Well OP, got to get the trophy somehow.  :^:

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

I only do it when I need to go afk for a bit. It's nice to eat dinner or something then jump back into the game with an extra 9k in my account

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

I hunt bounties when i have a a bounty. I even find it annoying when people dont chase me when I have a bounty. I have to go drive by people and kill thrm to get their attention or join a new lobby with more people.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:13 PM Edited by Vooodu, 03 November 2013 - 05:16 PM.

I think you are taking it waaaaaaaaaaaay to far here on blips.

Blips = Easy spotting.

I doubt bounty hunters in real life just stand around all day waiting for their GPS to light up with potential bounites to appear.

My point was that blips in free roam make it easy to spot a player.  Which in turn makes hunting players easy.  Most so called bounty hunters just head toward the red dot with no thought or plan simply because they see 'red'.

Well, just because that player sees red does not mean anything.. Wow, someone saw a red dot and is already banking the reward in their brain as they head toward it.  And when they get to the red dot and realise the player can't be reached because they are in the safe house, you get thread like this.

I think a good bounty hunter picks their prey wisely and learns to wait for the right moment to go all in.  Not sit there and complain about someone in their safe house.  Which was my point about the blips.

People see blips and get angry when the red/bounty blips are unreachable.  Chances are they would complain waaaay less if they could not see the blips.    Just because you see a red dot does not make it yours.. 

I personally would rather have the option to stay dark instead of paying Lester for the privilege of it.    Just keep it like death matches.  Let acts of gun fire and chaos cause the blips to appear.    I mean, do we all have micro chips up out ass?  Why should anyone know where we are 24/7?

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

I'm really getting tired of people camping in their apartments as soon as they get a bounty on their head. As a bounty hunter it really isn't that bad, I kill you ONCE get the bounty then continue on with whatever.

I'd like to have getting into properties disabled if you have a bounty.

so I cant get a different car  just to suit you if someone wants to sit for 48 minutes for a paltry 1-9k let them.  I just do missions till its gone or have a friend or crew member  blast me.  It is funny to go to the strip club and get couch dances with one and watch the crowd gather outside them switch lobbies.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:25 PM Edited by blackmyst, 04 November 2013 - 10:34 AM.

Quit crying you f*cking baby. Most of the time people don't even realize that they're doing that. I had to go take care of something (you know, in reality land) the other day, AFK'd in my apartment and come back to some nerdraging little bitch like you spamming me with msgs calling me a 'coward' because he couldn't play big boy Dog the Bounty Hunter and collect his paltry 5k. I didn't even know that I had a bounty on my head. Safe to say I went outside and murdered the sh*t out of him, over and over again until he rage quit. You bounty hunters are certainly serious business. 

BTW the guy was waiting outside my house with a tank pointed at the door. He's really good at teh game.

:panic:

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

yesterday some random kept inviting me to their apartment over and over so finally i was like f*ck it and went. i took a few hits from the bong, drank some whiskey, got a couple lap dances from a stripper and left. i get outside to find the owner of the apartment i just left they tried to kill me and failed. come to find out they had a bounty on their head.

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Scumbags hiding

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Why should I let you kill me when I can hang out and get the money for myself?

because it's f*cking silly to sit around and do nothing for 48 minutes while you could be you know be playing the game or something all for a max of 9kit's just stupid you would prefer making some imaginary money in the least effecient way possible (robbing stores for 8 minutes would net more than 9K) over actually playing the game, you know drive cars and shoot at stuffbut hey if you'd rather play some sims knock off and drink whiskey in your house for 48 minutes instead of coming outside to play some actual GTA with the rest of us it's your choice reallythe wrong one but still

Survival of the fittest, stupid 12 year old. I'd rather not hear you from the mic "COME OUTSIDE, COME OUTSIDE", screaming to try to get me outside my apartment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users