Quantcast

» «
Photo

You're a scumbag if you camp in your apartment with a bounty

229 replies to this topic
rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Let me stop you right there. If there's a bounty on me and you claim it the last thing you'll be doing is carrying on with your normal game play. I'll hunt you down so badly you'll either get me kicked from the session or you'll hip sessions yourself.

Really cool story. Good luck catching me.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

I'll admit, i love the bounty chases, nothing more fun than having 4-5 people chasing you over the mountains. Then again, i also love it when they cry and attempt to insult me with words such as "douche bag" when i sit indoors watching them on TV. 

The more they cry the more it motivates to stay in. 

JoshhT
  • JoshhT

'Bidness Nigguh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

I killed this guy with my hammer one time, and proceeded to drive off.
When he respawned he tried sniping me, but I got out and one shot him.
And then continued on my way.

Then he sends two sets of mercenaries, at least four muggers.
Once I'd dealt with all that sh*t he put a 9k bounty on me.

I thought, well I'm just about to go do some other stuff, so I'll camp in my apartment.

I came back like ten minutes later and he's sent me so many raging messages and nooby insults.

I responded with, "Cheers for the 9k gorgeous ;)"
And then kept inviting him to my apartment for the remainder of my bounty :p

o0eVe0o
  • o0eVe0o

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by o0eVe0o, 03 November 2013 - 04:03 AM.

i never found the need to camp in a house with a bounty you have to wait what 48 minutes? iv only seen bounties go up to 9k i made 90k from doing random races and winning alot in like an hour...

i actually laughed last night because i was sitting near my house idle in my sabre checking stuff on my computer and some 1 with a bounty parachuted down in front of me an stood in front of my car i guess they actually wanted me to run them over so i just accelerated into them an got the 9k bounty off them and they continued onto what they were doing haha i did get shot by another player who was after them i guess but i only lost like 300$ out of the 9k i didnt bank.

LosoNYC
  • LosoNYC

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by LosoNYC, 03 November 2013 - 04:12 AM.

I love sitting in my apartment when I have a bounty & watching clowns like you sit outside & kill each other while waiting for me to come out.

If you allow to me get to my apartment after a bounty has been placed on me you dont deserve the money.

• Ravey Davey and MantisFang like this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

You can't get an NPC Bounty on your head from inside your apartment. You'll be outside when you get it put on you. So there's the kill window right there - from the time they get the Bounty on them to the time they can get into their apartments.

Get faster, OP, and accept that the runner wants that Bounty as badly as you do, and they have as much right to claim it as anyone else. 

These "Bounty Hunters" that want their prey to present themselves for execution... /smh

• christo976 likes this

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

I generally join a friends session and have them come and kill me.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

I responded with, "Cheers for the 9k gorgeous ;)"

And then kept inviting him to my apartment for the remainder of my bounty :p

Correct response.  :lol:

GullyB
  • GullyB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

Not letting anyone kill me, especially over a npc bounty. And it's not like alot of you mofo will be satisfied after one kill or I'm just going let you get away with killing me.

I'll probably blow up your car on principle alone after I revenge f*ck you a couple of times.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

Simple fix, bounty timer stops whenever a player isn't on the street in freeroam. Hope R* do this but don't actually tell anyone, so all the bounty hiders sit there for hours wondering why they're not collecting. Or alternatively, collecting your own bounty means killing one player for each $1k on your head, so you have to actually earn it, and you have to do it yourself, no phoning up mercs on the sly to do your filthy work for you.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:18 AM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 03 November 2013 - 04:27 AM.

If the bounty is under 7k Idgaf... I don't go in my house at all. If it's 7k or 9k I usually make them chase me across the map For it lol

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

Not letting anyone kill me, especially over a npc bounty. And it's not like alot of you mofo will be satisfied after one kill or I'm just going let you get away with killing me.

I'll probably blow up your car on principle alone after I revenge f*ck you a couple of times.

I'm satisfied with my one kill, and I will get away with it. If you blow-up my car I hope you like paying 9000$ to repair it.

• Dave_TE and GullyB like this

AnthonyHelmsley
  • AnthonyHelmsley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

Why should I let you kill me when I can hang out and get the money for myself?

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

when people usually do this I just move on instead of pulling out my hair over it since I'm not a weirdo. 

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

Why should I let you kill me when I can hang out and get the money for myself?

the max bounty is what 9 k so hiding for one ingame day for 9 k is a bit silly

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

Seriously, it's as if OP thinks he's entitled to kill people who want no part of being hunted. Get over it. Or don't, the crying is amusing of itself.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

I agree. The timer should stop in your apartment. You shouldn't get the money for your bounty unless you truly evade the bounty hunters.

GullyB
  • GullyB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

I'm satisfied with my one kill, and I will get away with it. If you blow-up my car I hope you like paying 9000$ to repair it.

I literally couldn't give a sh*t. Blew up a dude chrome adder, he got another white delivered to run. Blew that bitch up too. Killed him until I was tired.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

I'm really getting tired of people camping in their apartments as soon as they get a bounty on their head. As a bounty hunter it really isn't that bad, I kill you ONCE get the bounty then continue on with whatever.

I'd like to have getting into properties disabled if you have a bounty.

ha im not worried, sometimes i enter my apartment with or without a bounty, sometimes i do things I want-and forget theres players camping in front of my security cameras waiting to kill me when they could look for a different bounty or do a mission, most times Im in my apartment-i'm not at my xbox, eating or something, just try a different session if a player won't voluntarily be moronic for you.

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

What if you camp on top of the maze bank building? I do that.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

I hide in creative but equally impossible places just to confuse people. Glitch into Michael's house, into the bank vault of the heist on the trailer, under the map, inside Bob mullet's walls, underwater or in a submarine. People after bounties should consider people hiding in apartments and such a failure state. They lost the chase so move on to the next one.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

Personally Surviving bounties is some of  the most intense fun you can have in GTAO

I see people quitting left and right because of it. Funny thing is, I survived two consecutive bounties one right after another. Both were 9k bounties. Epic story but one I will put in the story section.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:26 AM Edited by Nah Tso Gud, 03 November 2013 - 05:27 AM.

Personally Surviving bounties is some of  the most intense fun you can have in GTAO

I see people quitting left and right because of it. Funny thing is, I survived two consecutive bounties one right after another. Both were 9k bounties. Epic story but one I will put in the story section.

Completely agreed. People are missing out... It makes for some of the absolute funnest, most intense moments, having 4 to 5 people in super cars chasing you down, weaving through traffic, snakin your way through downtown.. so much fun.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:32 AM Edited by Pig__Destroyer, 03 November 2013 - 05:34 AM.

so many glitchers with money that just put a bounty on you for no reason or they are griefing me, I kill them all a bunch of times, then they put the bounty on. I'll leave the session and have hunters all over me.

People suck

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

This thread is a joke and the OP missed the point of what a scumbag is in this game by a LONG SHOT.

The biggest scumbags currently playing online are - BY FAR - anyone who has a Buzzard, Rhino, or Lazer glitched into his garage and insured.

A guy in his apt. with a bounty is just chilling, and you are a moron for being upset with him.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

I'm really getting tired of people camping in their apartments as soon as they get a bounty on their head. As a bounty hunter it really isn't that bad, I kill you ONCE get the bounty then continue on with whatever.

The person that survives the bounty gets the money, it's no different than you being a scumbag by chasing them down.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

i make a run for the titan at the ls airport, and even make a dramatic take off just to let them try finishing me off before i leave the ground lol

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

The person that survives the bounty gets the money, it's no different than you being a scumbag by chasing them down.

Except that's the point of the bounty. I completely expect that they'll patch the timer to pause when someone is in their apartment. It would obviously be the right thing to do. Until then I'll just laugh at the people slow walking around, being bored in their apartments waiting an hour for that HUGE payday, when I'm out having actual fun :p

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Except that's the point of the bounty. I completely expect that they'll patch the timer to pause when someone is in their apartment. It would obviously be the right thing to do. Until then I'll just laugh at the people slow walking around, being bored in their apartments waiting an hour for that HUGE payday, when I'm out having actual fun :p

You don't understand, you want the money at almost any cost, yes?
So does the owner of the bounty, if you can do anything to get it, they can do anything to protect it.

When you put a bounty on someone, you have to accept you will not see that money again and it's only a bonus if you do.

NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

If its like 1k or 2k sure, take it. I will let someone kill me just so people don't follow me around the map. If its like 9 grand? like someone did last night, I went to my apt, put my guy in stealth walk, set my controller upside down and boom, 9k and almost max stealth now. all for what? going out to dinner. Thanks whoever that was.

Plus, you can't you just go do missions? or races? I find it hard to just sit in free roam anyway, may as well be doing missions or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users