162 replies to this topic
sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:24 PM Edited by sivispacem, 04 November 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Fun fact of the day- does anyone know where the conspiracy theory GMS is rehashing originated? A rather infamous work called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion". Originally cast as a document proving there was a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world, exterminate the majority of non-Jews and enslave the rest, it was actually an anti-Semitic hoax perpetrated by a number of Russian figures in the late 19th century, probably spear-headed by Pyotr Rachkovsky, the leader of the Okhrana- the Russian secret police- for the purposes supporting suppression and persecution of the Jews who were perceived by the Tsar to be enemies of the Russian state. Interestingly, this work is also one of the first pieces of literature to link freemasonry with plots at world domination- something we see present today in many of the conspiracy theories surrounding the subject. It later went on to form the basis of Hitler' s justification to the German people to carry out the Holocaust. Still taken as canon by neo-Nazi, white supremacist militia leaders in the early 60's it later formed the basis for the newer " NWO" conspiracy that we see presented here. In fact I would go so far as to say that these conspiracy theories are derived directly, with almost no alteration in basic premise or principles, not in nuance or detail, from a 120-year old hoax designed to justify state-sponsored anti-Semitism in Russia.

Discuss.

• Frank Brown likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Discuss.

No, I will not dance to your sinister tune reptilian!

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

My interpretation is irrelevant. I don't need to hold or express a view on the matter to question the logical basis for yours. It's the God argument all over again. The fact that I don't offer a complete alternative theory when addressing the flaws in yours doesn't make your theory any more valid. And it isn't valid. It's a statement of your opinion, which is shaped by long-tern exposure to conspiracy theories and to some degree your own querulence. It only exists as a cohesive theory inside your own head and almost no-one shares your interpretation on the subject. Repetition ad nauseum does not add validity to your theory in the eyes of observers. Nor does insistence, or challenging people to construct alternative hypotheses.

Also interesting to see how many Marxist and Communist ideological concepts sneak into some of your diatribes. I find it quite strange to see these references coming from someone who seems more aligned with the right wing militia movement and Christian fundamentalism.

Your interpretation is irrelevant? But just a few posts ago you were saying how your interpretation is the 'researched and Correct' interpretation and now you that you get called out on it you back away and say it's irrelevant. HAH! You're a joke, a flake. 

They're really not all so much a secret government, they're just the extremely wealthy people who own practically everything. It's no secret what they're doing, you can even youtube videos of the world's elite talking about depopulation and implementing world government.. they're rather open about it actually. They believe they are doing good, they think humans are basically a cancer and need to be done away with the majority of us. People like you and I, our lives are no more valuable than ants to them.. you'd be a fool to think they care about any individual one of us. We're their pet slaves who run the gears within the machine to allow them to live in such luxury.

I don't think that 'they' are doing anything because 'they' don't exist.

The world's rich and elite 1% don't exist? I think you've had too much Sivi juice lately.. You REALLY need to do your research if you say the world elite don't exist.. lol that's just straight denial.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

Not the bogeymen you're talking about, anyhow. I think the reality is scary and inhuman enough without dressing it up in goofy theories and NWOs.

• Tyler and Finn 7 five 11 like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by sivispacem, 04 November 2013 - 10:33 PM.

My interpretation is irrelevant. I don't need to hold or express a view on the matter to question the logical basis for yours. It's the God argument all over again. The fact that I don't offer a complete alternative theory when addressing the flaws in yours doesn't make your theory any more valid. And it isn't valid. It's a statement of your opinion, which is shaped by long-tern exposure to conspiracy theories and to some degree your own querulence. It only exists as a cohesive theory inside your own head and almost no-one shares your interpretation on the subject. Repetition ad nauseum does not add validity to your theory in the eyes of observers. Nor does insistence, or challenging people to construct alternative hypotheses.

Also interesting to see how many Marxist and Communist ideological concepts sneak into some of your diatribes. I find it quite strange to see these references coming from someone who seems more aligned with the right wing militia movement and Christian fundamentalism.

Your interpretation is irrelevant? But just a few posts ago you were saying how your interpretation is the 'researched and Correct' interpretation and now you that you get called out on it you back away and say it's irrelevant. HAH! You're a joke, a flake. 

It isn't relevant, because I'm not the one whose hypothesis is being tested. Now, do you want to actually address the critiques that have been made by numerous people of your own theory, or do you think that leading questioning is going to make these rebuttals disappear?

I don't think I ever claimed that my assertions were factual, just that they were supported. Interestingly, my comments are referenced not only on the Guidestones website, but also a CNN article discussing them:

http://edition.cnn.c...stery.monument/

Now, let's get back to the links between the NWO conspiracy theory you appear to devour wholesale and a 120-year-old anti-Semitic hoax that says almost exactly the same thing. Care to comment on this unnerving similarity? You did know that the NWO conspiracy was the brain-child of the same far right Christian fundamentalist militias who believed the Elders of Zion was not just real but a legitimate justification for their anti-Semitism?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

The world's rich and elite 1% don't exist? I think you've had too much Sivi juice lately.. You REALLY need to do your research if you say the world elite don't exist.. lol that's just straight denial.

No I don't think you understand, friend. I'm not saying that there are not extremely rich people controlling aspects of society, or attempting to. What I am saying however, is that there is no secret reptilian cabal poisoning the water with fluoride, decimating the population and installing a one world government.

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Don't be naive, there's nothing to fear on the internet, you should be more aware of the real world, outside on the streets is the real deal, especially watch out for those dare devil cab drivers. :angry:

Fear is good, it will help you survive, though the fear that ends up in panic is your doom.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

No I don't think you understand, friend. I'm not saying that there are not extremely rich people controlling aspects of society, or attempting to. What I am saying however, is that there is no secret reptilian cabal poisoning the water with fluoride, decimating the population and installing a one world government.

I hope you do realize you're the only one mentioning reptile politicians.

And what in the world do you think the United Nations is? An organization NOT trying to implement a worldwide international law? It's ironic the UN claims it's goal's to stop wars between countries,.. by killing people... lol

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

And what in the world do you think the United Nations is? An organization NOT trying to implement a worldwide international law? It's ironic the UN claims it's goal's to stop wars between countries,.. by killing people... lol

That's generally a good way to go about it. If a shark comes at you, punch it in the nose, so to speak. If Saddam Hussein was allowed to go around without consequence, well, he'd probably still be running around gassing the Kurds.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 05 November 2013 - 09:04 PM.

That's generally a good way to go about it. If a shark comes at you, punch it in the nose, so to speak. If Saddam Hussein was allowed to go around without consequence, well, he'd probably still be running around gassing the Kurds.

If it were an eye for an eye the whole world would be blind..

So great, Hussein is no longer gassing the Kurds, now Obama's drone striking women and children.. the world is such a better place now... You really want an international government that can't come up with any better resolutions than to just invade and kill?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

So great, Hussein is no longer gassing the Kurds, now Obama's drone striking women and children.. the world is such a better place now... You really want an international government that can't come up with any better resolutions than to just invade and kill?

We'd still be drone striking women and children regardless. You know that, right?

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

We'd still be drone striking women and children regardless. You know that, right?

As long as there are people who have a mentality like yourself, then yes.

By any means though I think you missed the point but ensured it even more, these people are blood thirsty, they'll kill people whether they have a reason to or not.. and these are the same people who want to implement a world government ran by themselves..

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

Right, because claiming that the net balance of UN military action over the last 65 or so years has been so destructive isn't historical revisionism, is it? Not like the UN has been the principle driving force behind immunisation programmes, medical advancements and peacekeeping operations directly responsible for saving tens, perhaps hundreds of millions of lives, is it?

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Right, because claiming that the net balance of UN military action over the last 65 or so years has been so destructive isn't historical revisionism, is it? Not like the UN has been the principle driving force behind immunisation programmes, medical advancements and peacekeeping operations directly responsible for saving tens, perhaps hundreds of millions of lives, is it?

Yep the UN is saving the world one kill at a time..

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Do you have any evidence to suggest that the UN has had a direct or indirect negative impact on global population levels? Because, unless you're living in Cuckoo-Land, you'll be aware that population growth rates were dramatically higher between 1959 and 2010 than they ever had been at any time in history. So, where's the dramatic population drop that your "one kill at a time" summary of the UN would imply? Why have average life expectancies risen at a higher rate than ever before in the last 50 years? I mean, if the UN was working so hard to "save the world, one kill at a time" wouldn't you expect to see a reduction in life expectancy? 

You really do come out with some bizarre nonsense.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

Do you have any evidence to suggest that the UN has had a direct or indirect negative impact on global population levels? Because, unless you're living in Cuckoo-Land, you'll be aware that population growth rates were dramatically higher between 1959 and 2010 than they ever had been at any time in history. So, where's the dramatic population drop that your "one kill at a time" summary of the UN would imply? Why have average life expectancies risen at a higher rate than ever before in the last 50 years? I mean, if the UN was working so hard to "save the world, one kill at a time" wouldn't you expect to see a reduction in life expectancy? 

What does life expectancy rates have anything to do with the fact that the UN is trying to implement a world government and international law? You must first implement the worldwide government before it can be put into action..

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

What does life expectancy rates have anything to do with the fact that the UN is trying to implement a world government and international law? You must first implement the worldwide government before it can be put into action..

A great deal when you're claiming that the UN is "killing people". In case you're totally f*cking ignorant, I never mentioned anything about your perpetuation of century-old Russian anti-Semitic conspiracy theories because I'm still waiting for you to address the links between these theories and explain how your beliefs are fundamentally any different from those outlined in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? No, my response was focused solely on the claim that the UN is a destructive entity, as you've claimed twice now. Now, the implications of these claims aren't entirely clear- you say that the UN "kills people", but there's no real explanation of in what context. Do you mean generally, as in the statement "the UN has committed actions that have resulted in people dying"? Which is true, but totally irrelevant because all sorts of organisations, entities and societal groups have committed actions that have resulted in people dying, and these are obviously no part of a larger conspiracy. So, what are you trying to say? That the UN is more destructive than it is productive? Statistically pretty difficult to substantiate given that pretty much every metric I can think of contradicts it. Don't really know what else you could be implying, though, especially given the context.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by whatsstrength, 06 November 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Don't worry, it's all horsesh*t. Conspiracy sites like Infowars and people like Alex Jones had me deceived hook, line, and sinker with their lies. I bought into a lot of the FEMA camp and 9/11 theories and made a complete ass out of myself on facebook by promoting that sh*t. I finally got over it a year or two ago, thanks in part to people like sivispacem and Melchior pointing out the flawed logic (or lack thereof) of those theories.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

I hope you realise that there's no distinction between reptilians controlling the world and a UN shadow government controlling the world. In either case you're talking nonsense and are actively harming any genuine issues.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 06 November 2013 - 03:35 AM.

A great deal when you're claiming that the UN is "killing people". In case you're totally f*cking ignorant, I never mentioned anything about your perpetuation of century-old Russian anti-Semitic conspiracy theories because I'm still waiting for you to address the links between these theories and explain how your beliefs are fundamentally any different from those outlined in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? No, my response was focused solely on the claim that the UN is a destructive entity, as you've claimed twice now. Now, the implications of these claims aren't entirely clear- you say that the UN "kills people", but there's no real explanation of in what context. Do you mean generally, as in the statement "the UN has committed actions that have resulted in people dying"? Which is true, but totally irrelevant because all sorts of organisations, entities and societal groups have committed actions that have resulted in people dying, and these are obviously no part of a larger conspiracy. So, what are you trying to say? That the UN is more destructive than it is productive? Statistically pretty difficult to substantiate given that pretty much every metric I can think of contradicts it. Don't really know what else you could be implying, though, especially given the context.

I'm saying the U.N. is establishing a world government with an international court. They are not about peace, they're about imposing their way of governing by force down the barrel of a gun.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tx_Q26t4EAY

David Rockefeller himself says the international UN government needs to regulate reproduction and economic growth.. These rich bastards want control of the entire world.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

I'm saying the U.N. is establishing a world government with an international court. They are not about peace, they're about imposing their way of governing by force down the barrel of a gun.

David Rockefeller himself says the international UN government needs to regulate reproduction and economic growth.. These rich bastards want control of the entire world.

No insult intended, but your words sound like the words of a person who spends all their time reading conspiracy theories and no time following actual international news. It is just turning into a rant without substance at this point. You may need help if you are not just trolling.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

No insult intended, but your words sound like the words of a person who spends all their time reading conspiracy theories and no time following actual international news. It is just turning into a rant without substance at this point. You may need help if you are not just trolling.

Hey man, you gotta have a hobby.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

You have one of the richest most influential men on the Earth saying we need a one world government and have them regulate reproduction, exactly what 'conspiracy theorists' have been claiming for decades and all you can do is try and personally attack me.. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

I'm not trying to personally attack you at all, actually.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

You have one of the richest most influential men on the Earth saying we need a one world government and have them regulate reproduction, exactly what 'conspiracy theorists' have been claiming for decades and all you can do is try and personally attack me.. 

How is striving for a unified government and regulating reproduction a bad thing? Population is going out of control. 

I think what you need to understand is:
1) Saying that is a good idea does not mean he is implementing said idea.
2) Regulating reproduction does not mean killing people off, it means that it is encouraging people to have less children, the third world is the main issue here as they tend to have many children per person.

He isn't saying that he is part of an illuminati conspiracy looking to kill off billions and unite the world.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

You're avoiding addressing the actual point that there is first hand video of a Rockefeller saying we need a world government and the UN is there to do that.. You're saying I'm just ranting with no substance when there is visual proof that the world leaders want an international government.. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

You're avoiding addressing the actual point that there is first hand video of a Rockefeller saying we need a world government and the UN is there to do that.. You're saying I'm just ranting with no substance when there is visual proof that the world leaders want an international government.. 

I'm avoiding the actual point because there is no substance and the entire thing is absolutely ludicrous. I just keep popping in to see what you might say next. Why would I bother arguing with you about it when you are just going to link more garbage and rehash the same things? You are too far gone and i'm not interested in a pissing contest.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'm avoiding the actual point because there is no substance and the entire thing is absolutely ludicrous. I just keep popping in to see what you might say next. Why would I bother arguing with you about it when you are just going to link more garbage and rehash the same things? You are too far gone and i'm not interested in a pissing contest.

How does a video of a world elite talking about an international government hold no substance as he's saying it plain as day? Do you know who the Rockefellers are?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

You won't be forcing a convo about this ludicrous subject matter out of me. Just wait until tomorrow when someone responds to you properly, then you can post the same garbage again.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

You won't be forcing a convo about this ludicrous subject matter out of me. Just wait until tomorrow when someone responds to you properly, then you can post the same garbage again.

So why continue posting if you refuse to engage in any discussion on the subject you seem so sure I'm wrong on? You obviously have the time since you sit here and read all my posts and even indirectly respond to them, I can only assume you have a fear of being shown wrong..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users