» «
Photo

I am honestly scared...

162 replies to this topic

Human

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

It is easy to get caught up in all that conspiracy nonsense. The way I see it is that all these guys like Alex Jones and the likes hype everything up and look too deep into things. They take advantage of people who have fallen on hard times by getting them to despise and blame people with money for all their issues while they do little or nothing in their power to better themselves or their lives. These conspiracy guys get money from fear-mongering and often use peoples helplessness to further their own careers and agenda's. They use labels such as "sheeple" to make others feel left out of their clique and recruit them. If you watch conspiracy videos you will notice that they will use music that starts off calming and gradually gets more dramatic along with their speeches. They kinda remind me of how Hitler had apparently intentionally raised his voice during speeches to make him seem more powerful in the eyes of his people to gain their support. You will notice that internet personalities such as Alex Jones will do that. Although, I think that he may actually have some type of anger issue. Live life like you would any other day and stop listening to these guys. All they will do is make you look to deep into crap and worry about tomorrow. Like people have said in other threads before me. Even if they wanted to do this, you average military recruit who vows his or her life to protect the constitution would probably have a mutiny against them. They would be to proud of their status as a freedom fighter to allow such to happen. People often forget that the military and gov't is made up of individuals with their own thoughts and beliefs rather than it being one all-knowing entity.     

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Most of that is bullsh*t like the FEMA camps but I do believe the government are trying to reduce the population and want a one world government. As the years go on the less freedom we will have via heavy surveillance etc.

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

That Pikachu bs somehow reminds me of that movie Moon

Tyler
  • Tyler

Roy Orbison singing to the lonely

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:53 AM Edited by Tyler, 04 November 2013 - 05:54 AM.

There is no underlying current to what we see in the world. Thankfully none of the stories we hear about world domination and New World Orders has any real merit to them. But the truth can be much more terrifying: there is no one in control. This whole place is victim to the whims of random everyday people, and no amount of scheming, conspiring or Rothschilds changes that. Wars and genocides need a perfect storm, not a shadow organization. A single man can kick off world wars if he's in the right place at the right time.

• Rudy and Mr. House like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Actually both the German population and the governments of most allied countries knew that large scale mass murder was taking place, but let's not let factual accuracy get in the way of using vague historical allusions to largely unrelated conspiracy theories.

What mass murder? Humans don't commit genocide, that's why anyone that worries about it is a conspiracy theorist, or a terrorist.

I genuinely don't know how to respond intelligently to that, it's such a stupid line of thinking.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:34 AM

Ten years ago crazy tinfoils went off about how the government spies on it's people and monitors nearly all calls and emails, see how stupid conspiracy theorists are? Ten years later and still zero evidence whatsoever that the government spies on it's own citizens. 

Thank god for that NSA though, we'd probably all be dead by now if it weren't for them monitoring our ally's phone calls since they're probably terrorists too.

Oh and the Georgia Guidestones that talk about massively reducing the worlds population and having an international world court were probably just built by some petty citizen, it's really just easier to pretend they don't even exist.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Oh and the Georgia Guidestones that talk about massively reducing the worlds population and having an international world court were probably just built by some petty citizen, it's really just easier to pretend they don't even exist.

I know the NSA thing was sarcasm, but I'm not following you on this.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:04 AM Edited by sivispacem, 04 November 2013 - 08:06 AM.

False equivalence abound with you this week. No-one in the know was hugely surprised to know that the NSA were monitoring their allies outside of FIVE-EYES. That's kind of what SIGINT agencies do. The "spying on their own citizens" stuff is much less clear-cut and more nuanced than you, or many of the people who've rehashed key points from Snowdon documents imply- there's certainly been a fair amount of unwarranted intelligence collection on US citizens but it doesn't constitute spying unless that's being actively exploited, and none of the disclosure we've seen so far indicates that it is. Which isn't the same as saying that it isn't- just that there's no evidence that it is.

Got nothing to do with your earlier strange comments on genocide.

The "massively reducing the world's population" stuff as a general principle I have no idea where comes from, but hey, we've all seen the extent you buy into Alex Jones' utter bilge so fill yer boots and carry on believing in it. Most rational analysis of the Georgia Guidestones by people not suffering from mental illness assesses them performing a philosophical role as the "ten commandments" of a post-nuclear world consumed by the conflict between the US and Soviet Union (Wired articles and Skeptoid article). If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to misinterpret them as a benchmark for the annihilation of man then go ahead, but those of us capable of rational thought without Alex Jones wearing us like a creepy, rectal glove are going to file those kind of opinions under "crazy religiously-motivated tomfoolery". 

-E-

Vlynor, he's referring to the Georgia Guidestones, which are a monument in Georgia conveying ten modern commandments for the post-nuclear world after a nuclear conflict between the US and Soviet Union. Lots of right-wing Christian religious wackos interpreted them to be ten commandments from Satan or other such bilge, and the conspiracy theory community has seized on this religiously motivated slander to imply they're a blueprint for genocide. As usual, a case of not having a f*cking clue about what they're talking about yet still feeling it good and proper to voice their utter ignorance.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:06 AM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 04 November 2013 - 08:20 AM.

The Georgia Guidestones is not a structure that doesn't exist in the U.S. that doesn't talk about a world court, reducing the worlds population to 500 million or speaks of humans being a cancer to Earth.

You can't read all about it here-  http://en.wikipedia....gia_Guidestones

"

• Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  • Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  • Unite humanity with a living new language.
  • Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  • Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  • Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  • Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  • Balance personal rights with social duties.
  • Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  • Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature"

800px-Georgia_guidestones.jpg

292px-Georgia_Guidestones_-_tavola_ingle

Whoever didn't build these must've been pretty poor though right? I mean a nearly 20 foot, quarter million lbs structure is definitely affordable to everyday citizens and not to the world's elite.. Oh and obviously shouldn't be taken literally.. just look at it as some some of 'new age' ten commandments joke that some rich bastard decided to waste presumable a couple million for...  BECAUSE THAT'S SO f*ckING RATIONAL TO NOT TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT SAYS CLEAR AS DAY AND TO THINK OF IT AS SOME METAPHOR.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

Lots of sarcasm and creating false analogies, plenty of affirming the consequent and post hoc, ergo propter hoc doesn't make your fundamental argument any better, you know? As I'm sure you're aware, the burden of proof is on you to conclusively demonstrate that a) the stones have the meaning you imply them to (yeah, good luck with that) and b) they were placed there by someone who would comprise the world's political elite (again, good f*cking luck). Until that point, you're just waxing lyrical about something you don't appear to understand the history and origin of.

Plus, you've become the king of intentional misinterpretation in discussions like this.

or speaks of humans being a cancer to Earth.

Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature"

Yeah, because it's not like they're totally different f*cking things is it?

By the way, insisting that your hypothesis must be right because you can't personally see clearly enough to think of any alternative ones doesn't make it actually true. Repeating it ad nauseum doesn't make it factually true. Arguments that descend into bulversism don't make your statements factually true. What gives your statements merit is actual evidence. So get a'hunting for merit-worthy peer review sources that claim that the Georgia Guidestones are a blueprint for genocide. Anyone capable of actually, y'know, f*cking reading can tell you they're not. "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" does not equate to "reduce the human population to 500,000,000" no matter how many times you try and claim it does.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

The Georgia Guidestones is not a structure that doesn't exist in the U.S. that doesn't talk about a world court, reducing the worlds population to 500 million or speaks of humans being a cancer to Earth.

"

Whoever didn't build these must've been pretty poor though right? I mean a nearly 20 foot, quarter million lbs structure is definitely affordable to everyday citizens and not to the world's elite.. Oh and obviously shouldn't be taken literally.. just look at it as some some of 'new age' ten commandments joke that some rich bastard decided to waste presumable a couple million for...  BECAUSE THAT'S SO f*ckING RATIONAL TO NOT TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT SAYS CLEAR AS DAY AND TO THINK OF IT AS SOME METAPHOR.

...what. It's a bunch of stones with words written on them. Obviously it's a New World Order plot to destroy us all. It's not like crazy people or those who wear tin-foil hats couldn't buy granite stones.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 04 November 2013 - 08:33 AM.

As I'm sure you're aware, the burden of proof is on you to conclusively demonstrate that a) the stones have the meaning you imply them to (yeah, good luck with that)

Seriously...? they state it in 8 modern languages, I'm pretty sure the meaning of the stones are pretty self-explanatory as it repeats them multiple times.. here I'll even show you picture so you can oh so rationally figure it out yourself.

b) they were placed there by someone who would comprise the world's political elite (again, good f*cking luck). 

Whoever wanted them to be built funnily enough wanted to remain anonymous. Oh how oh so convenient right? Who would want to spend all that money on such a funny metaphor and not want any of the credit?? Some prime jokesters we have here...

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" does not equate to "reduce the human population to 500,000,000" no matter how many times you try and claim it does. 

Hmm well lets try and think this through shall we? There are currently over 7,000,000,000 people on Earth, they want to maintain a population of 500 million.. Now how in the world do you go from 7 Billion to .5 million people? C'mon now Sivi I'm sure you could think this through, I'll show you a history book if you'd think that'd be any help.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:36 AM Edited by Vlynor, 04 November 2013 - 08:37 AM.

As I'm sure you're aware, the burden of proof is on you to conclusively demonstrate that a) the stones have the meaning you imply them to (yeah, good luck with that)

Seriously...? they state it in 8 modern languages, I'm pretty sure the meaning of the stones are pretty self-explanatory as it repeats them multiple times.. here I'll even show you picture so you can oh so rationally figure it out yourself.

b) they were placed there by someone who would comprise the world's political elite (again, good f*cking luck). 

Whoever wanted them to be built funnily enough wanted to remain anonymous. Oh how oh so convenient right? Who would want to spend all that money on such a funny metaphor and not want any of the credit?? Some prime jokesters we have here...

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" does not equate to "reduce the human population to 500,000,000" no matter how many times you try and claim it does. 

Hmm well lets try and think this through shall we? There are currently over 7,000,000,000 people on Earth, they want to maintain a population of half a billion.. Now how in the world do you go from 7 Billion to .5 million people? C'mon now Sivi I'm sure you could think this through, I'll show you a history book if you'd think that'd be any help.

You're implying these stones actually have a greater role in the world than they actually do. Sivi is asking for you to prove it. Right now, your only evidence is, "What idiot would want to pay for those and remain anonymous?".

I could write a book under a pseudonym, allow others to read it; they claim it's a prophecy, they fight countless wars fought over it, and have it remain significant two-thousand years later. That doesn't make it true.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

GMS, I don't know how you can think it rational to continue making insinuations from the content of these stones that aren't implicit or explicit in their content and context, and yet have the audacity to accuse anyone who dares to have a different (read- correct and evidenced) interpretation of the stones of being wrong. In case you hadn't noticed, I gave you a decent merit-worthy source to substantiate my analysis. Yours has nothing backing it at all.

Vlynor already covered basically everything else I was going to say, but much more succinctly and to be honest with less mockery.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

GMS, I don't know how you can think it rational to continue making insinuations from the content of these stones that aren't implicit or explicit in their content and context, and yet have the audacity to accuse anyone who dares to have a different (read- correct and evidenced) interpretation of the stones of being wrong. In case you hadn't noticed, I gave you a decent merit-worthy source to substantiate my analysis. Yours has nothing backing it at all.

So where exactly did you pull the interpretation of the guidestones being commandments for a post nuclear war between the US and Soviet Union from and why do you say it's the correct interpretation?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

So where exactly did you pull the interpretation of the guidestones being commandments for a post nuclear war between the US and Soviet Union from and why do you say it's the correct interpretation?

Well, the Wired article I posted is probably a good place to start. That discusses the hypothesis I outlined. But it's largely bye the bye anyway, because the issue at hand here isn't the validity of my argument-I'm making no special claims other than providing an alternate hypothesis- no, the issue at hand is the evidence or lack thereof for your "blueprint for genocide" argument.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

Well, the Wired article I posted is probably a good place to start. That discusses the hypothesis I outlined. But it's largely bye the bye anyway, because the issue at hand here isn't the validity of my argument-I'm making no special claims other than providing an alternate hypothesis- no, the issue at hand is the evidence or lack thereof for your "blueprint for genocide" argument.

I read that entire article and nowhere did it say anything about it being for a post Soviet Union/US war metaphor.. it only talked about a man who demanded to remain anonymous who said was part of a very small group and had more money anyone could ever need. 

I am taking it for face value, a very rich and powerful man who belongs to a small group paid a very large amount of money to build enormous 20 foot tall granite tablets stating the guidelines are to be used to reestablish society. He even said the group of people had been planning all of this for over 20 years prior to.

I'm not even sure exactly what you're trying to say the alternatives are..?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by sivispacem, 04 November 2013 - 02:05 PM.

So you're finally accepting that claiming the tablets represent a blueprint for genocide by a secret omnipotent organisation is not self-evident? Excellent, that's a start. Now, if you could just explain to me why you've spent the last two pages claiming that it is, without resorting as you usually do to your "you must be blind not to see it" rhetoric (hint, if you have to accuse the majority of people of being "blind" then the odds are the problem is you, not them) and could explain the rational basis for your claims regarding the monument then I think we could all move on a little.

Why, for instance, have you made the insinuation that this man must be powerful as well as rich? That's not self-evident. How about the suggestion he must be one of an active number of individuals holding the same view? Could it not be the haunting legacy of a single man? Is not claiming "the earth's population should remain under 500m" and "6.5 billion people should be exterminated to reach a population of 500m" a classic case of false equivalence and making assumptions based on pre-existing biases? Would a rational external observer who didn't already believe that a secret world order was going to massacre 92% of the world's population come to this conclusion? I think not.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

So you're finally accepting that claiming the tablets represent a blueprint for genocide by a secret omnipotent organisation is not self-evident? Excellent, that's a start. Now, if you could just explain to me why you've spent the last two pages claiming that it is? 

It's not a 'genocide blueprint,' they're simply the goals of the world's elite. 

Why, for instance, have you made the insinuation that this man must be powerful as well as rich? That's not self-evident. 

Did you not read the article you yourself posted? The contractor said he gave a bid of a ridiculous amount of money and the man said money was no issue and even gave the man $10,000 just in deposit to show he was serious. Do you think 240,000 lbs of granite is cheap? It's pretty obvious these were not cheap people.

How about the suggestion he must be one of an active number of individuals holding the same view?

Again, the article that you posted (which I'm beginning to doubt you even bothered to read) said he claimed himself to represent a small group of men who had been planning this for over 20 years.

Is not claiming "the earth's population should remain under 500m" and "6.5 billion people should be exterminated to reach a population of 500m" a classic case of false equivalence and making assumptions based on pre-existing biases?

How in the world do you presume a population of 500 million be maintained when 12 out of 13 people alive today would have to die to even reach that level in the first place let alone maintain a population below that..? 

Why in the world do you think the Department of Homeland Security bought over 1.6 Billion units of ammunition.. who do they plan to be shooting with all that ammo? To put into perspective the Iraq war used 70 million units of ammo in a year.. while fighting a war.. and DHS bought 1.6 billion.. just think about that.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

Rich does not imply powerful. That's an untested assumption.

Small group does not imply powerful group, even if it were rich. Powerful group would not imply group with either power or resources to perform this genocide.

Claiming something should be something is different from expressed desire to create it, which is different from possessing the capability to do it. But things like that often seem to escape you.

The rest of your post consists of hyperbole, totally unsubstantiated logically flawed leaps of faith and a consistent absence of logical thought patterns. It is, as usual, a case of you crowbarring evidence into a theory you already hold rather than forming a theory based on the evidence.

I'll ask again, do you believe an impartial external observer would reach the same conclusions as you on viewing the evidence in isolation, and why?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Why in the world do you think the Department of Homeland Security bought over 1.6 Billion units of ammunition.. who do they plan to be shooting with all that ammo? To put into perspective the Iraq war used 70 million units of ammo in a year.. while fighting a war.. and DHS bought 1.6 billion.. just think about that.

We've been at war for 216 years of our nation's existence. If you figure 70 million rounds were expended in one year in one war, 1.6 billion rounds would only last us about 23 years. We produce ~1.6 billion rounds per year for our military normally, this isn't anything shocking.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 04 November 2013 - 03:23 PM.

I'll ask again, do you believe an impartial external observer would reach the same conclusions as you on viewing the evidence in isolation, and why?

Yes I do, because many other people already have came to the same conclusions that's why there's so much buzz around these things. 

We've been at war for 216 years of our nation's existence. If you figure 70 million rounds were expended in one year in one war, 1.6 billion rounds would only last us about 23 years. We produce ~1.6 billion rounds per year for our military normally, this isn't anything shocking.

And what exactly do you believe Dept. of Homeland Security would need to buy 1.6 Billion units of ammo for? Why in the world is homeland security stocking up 23 years worth of ammunition along with buying heavily armored vehicles? This is ammunition to be used within American borders not beyond. There is no imminent threat of invasion.. so just try and think who the targets are going to be within American borders.. 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

Yes I do, because many other people already have came to the same conclusions that's why there's so much buzz around these things. 

And what exactly do you believe Dept. of Homeland Security would need to buy 1.6 Billion units of ammo for? Why in the world is homeland security stocking up 23 years worth of ammunition along with buying heavily armored vehicles? This is ammunition to be used within American borders not beyond. There is no imminent threat of invasion.. so just try and think who the targets are going to be within American borders.. 

They're waiting for the next Republican President to take office. That's how they'll enforce immigration policy.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

"

So a secret shadow government decided its best course of action would be to post all of it's aims in a bunch of stone tablets. In the most common languages in the world?

That's one f*cking stupid secret shadow government.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by sivispacem, 04 November 2013 - 03:35 PM.

Are these people impartial external observers or are they of the same querulous, conspiratorial disposition as yourself? Because the general consensus amongst the observers on this forum has been largely negative. Or are we all shills and sheeple?

Me, I subscribe to the theory that a large number of conspiracy theorists suffer with persecutory type personality disorders. It would explain a great deal, a great deal better than their theories could.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

It's also worth mentioning that all of this conspiracy kitsch detracts from real issues of government abuses. If there's any conspiracy to be had it's in these videos being so popular.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 04 November 2013 - 04:07 PM.

So a secret shadow government decided its best course of action would be to post all of it's aims in a bunch of stone tablets. In the most common languages in the world?

That's one f*cking stupid secret shadow government.

They're really not all so much a secret government, they're just the extremely wealthy people who own practically everything. It's no secret what they're doing, you can even youtube videos of the world's elite talking about depopulation and implementing world government.. they're rather open about it actually. They believe they are doing good, they think humans are basically a cancer and need to be done away with the majority of us. People like you and I, our lives are no more valuable than ants to them.. you'd be a fool to think they care about any individual one of us. We're their pet slaves who run the gears within the machine to allow them to live in such luxury.

Are these people impartial external observers or are they of the same querulous, conspiratorial disposition as yourself? Because the general consensus amongst the observers on this forum has been largely negative. Or are we all shills and sheeple?

Me, I subscribe to the theory that a large number of conspiracy theorists suffer with persecutory type personality disorders. It would explain a great deal, a great deal better than their theories could. 

So what exactly is your interpretation of these guidestones and what is your evidence for it?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by sivispacem, 04 November 2013 - 04:18 PM.

My interpretation is irrelevant. I don't need to hold or express a view on the matter to question the logical basis for yours. It's the God argument all over again. The fact that I don't offer a complete alternative theory when addressing the flaws in yours doesn't make your theory any more valid. And it isn't valid. It's a statement of your opinion, which is shaped by long-tern exposure to conspiracy theories and to some degree your own querulence. It only exists as a cohesive theory inside your own head and almost no-one shares your interpretation on the subject. Repetition ad nauseum does not add validity to your theory in the eyes of observers. Nor does insistence, or challenging people to construct alternative hypotheses.

Also interesting to see how many Marxist and Communist ideological concepts sneak into some of your diatribes. I find it quite strange to see these references coming from someone who seems more aligned with the right wing militia movement and Christian fundamentalism.

Jeone
  • Jeone

"banned in dc"

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Most of it is real and most not

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

They're really not all so much a secret government, they're just the extremely wealthy people who own practically everything. It's no secret what they're doing, you can even youtube videos of the world's elite talking about depopulation and implementing world government.. they're rather open about it actually. They believe they are doing good, they think humans are basically a cancer and need to be done away with the majority of us. People like you and I, our lives are no more valuable than ants to them.. you'd be a fool to think they care about any individual one of us. We're their pet slaves who run the gears within the machine to allow them to live in such luxury.

I don't think that 'they' are doing anything because 'they' don't exist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users