I am honestly scared...

162 replies to this topic
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

I have been on Youtube for the past couple of hours and all I have been watching is conspiracy videos... I am honestly scared sh*tless.

My biggest concern is not being able to pursue any career, or have any future whatsoever. I have seen countless videos about how 2013 is the end of the world, how we are going to be put in FEMA death camps, how 2013 is WW3, and many other things. I usually try to avoid those kind of videos, but tonight, I have been watching way too many. 

I'm not sure if these people are posting these videos for views, or if this stuff is actually real. The comments definitely don't help anything, I seen on one where a guy said "We are all doomed. I will die fighting for my freedom, unlike on my knees like all of the rest of the Americans will." There was one video where they were talking about RFID chips, and one guy said "Trust me, if you deny the chips, they WILL take you to camps, and there WILL be guillotines there."

Can someone please clarify this to me? I want to have a future, I don't want to live my life in fear, and I definitely don't want it ended. I think I'm just worrying myself too much about this or something...

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

Most of them are just doing it for views, it attracts a lot of curious people. Most of those videos have views of up into the tens of thousands. Some of them, like those commenters, are just really gullible and believe this sh*t.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Consider this. There is an undercover world government that is all powerful and all seeing, is able to control everyone and everything, yet people on youtube manage to uncover the truth that nobody else can, without having the videos disappear. Think about that for a minute.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

I understand, but apparently these videos have proof of the president himself saying stuff about how the NWO is under effect. I seen a video of Ron Paul talking about Obama's plans of the NWO and Martial Law. It's videos like that that scares me. You wouldn't believe how many videos I have seen.

"2013 end of world"

"2013 WW3"

"2013 American Holocaust"

"2013 NWO"

"Illuminati to start depopulation on September 11, 2013"

"Government to wipe out 5 billion people, depopulation"

It's sh*t like that that scares the f*ck out of me. I want an actual future, not death.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

• Tyler likes this

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

There's really no need to worry. These people post those videos for the views. You have to realize that some of the videos are well done and it seems like they are true, but remember that all it is, is good acting and editing.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by rudy., 03 November 2013 - 04:39 AM.

This scared the f*ck outta me.  

RUfn79t.jpg

http://cheezburger.com/7757554688

• Rown and Finn 7 five 11 like this

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

RUfn79t.jpg

http://cheezburger.com/7757554688

85e50a0b740d8a548fdb12b5a6612f6cf86ee8ba

Oh. My. God.

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

I'm scared too. Not about the government doing crazy sh*t, or conspiracies. I'm scared for my future in general, because I don't wanna be a f*ck up. I just wanna be happy. 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

Pursue your career, do whatever you're going to do, and don't let fear hinder your goals.  If something happens it happens, that's when you do something about it. If nothing happens, the fear is for nothing and you'll feel like a complete idiot.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:19 AM Edited by •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•, 03 November 2013 - 06:22 AM.

Here's a theory for you:
You're not going to have a future anyway, because only a total dumbass would buy into that bullsh*t.

• Moonshield likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

Just don't buy into it so much that you go on a shooting spree, please.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:27 AM

Pursue your career, do whatever you're going to do, and don't let fear hinder your goals.  If something happens it happens, that's when you do something about it. If nothing happens, the fear is for nothing and you'll feel like a complete idiot.

Maaaaaan, I didn't know Derek Clark had an account on here.

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

Here's a theory for you:
You're not going to have a future anyway, because only a total dumbass would buy into that bullsh*t.

Well, some dumbasses have became pretty successful in life....But the question is does that make them dumbasses?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

Maaaaaan, I didn't know Derek Clark had an account on here.

I'm American, don't you ever compare me to a Brit again.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

Nope all bull crap.

There are no groups of extremely rich people and they who don't exist have no say in what goes on in this world and they definitely don't care for the masses to come to a realization about how bad every single one of us are getting f*cked out of our only life and how much we out number them and could so easily overthrow this whole stupid system in an instant. 

Just don't throw your entire life away and just keep on workin that minimum wage job for the next 45 years of your life until you become old and decrepit so you can be swept away into a fancy old folks home.

Just whatever you do, don't stop dreamin about livin that dream man.

• Boxman108 likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

I thought the whole issue with the "whole stupid system", as you believe it, was that it was global? If it's global, then why would overthrowing the US element of it make any difference?

OP- it's all tripe, as I said in my PM.

• Tyler likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

Here's a theory for you:

Don't be an asshole, but I kind of agree, being scared is their best friend.
Their worst enemy is a civilian who knows just how powerful they themselves are.

uzi 9mm
  • uzi 9mm

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by uzi 9mm, 03 November 2013 - 05:44 PM.

To be honest this is one of the most disturbing videos I've seen. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1q0hzSnKQoE

That's the most powerful explosive device ever detonated, a hydrogen bomb called the Tsar bomb that the Russians tested in 1961, scary stuff.

It's definitely an eradicator of life, why people even design such things is beyond me, a bomb so destructive that if it were dropped in the center of London, people as far Brighton would get 3rd degree burns if exposed to the flash of the bomb, and that's 60 miles away. So in hindsight it's uncomfortable knowing they have this type of weaponry available, and this bomb was actually scaled down by half so technically, it could have been double of what it already was.

The good news is that they probably wouldn't use something of that scale in a war, they would just use more smaller but controlled bombs (which btw, will still kill you), the bad news is they don't need to use planes nowadays to drop these weapons as they did for Hiroshima or Nagasaki, they can be fired like missiles, controlled and guided to the their destinations, like, Russia could easily send bombs like the A bomb to the USA and visa-versa, and the problem is as soon as there's a scare, everyone will start pressing buttons releasing all of their nukes in fear of the oppositions nukes destroying theirs before they've even been fired, so what we'll get in other words is chaos,

Now, this is what scientists say would happen if a nuclear war broke out..

http://www.nuclearda...arconsequences/

I can get restless over the thought that the press of a few buttons and the world can be put in a state of war in about 30 minutes, but I don't worry about it because it's waaaay out of my control, and then there's also a slim chance of it just 'happening', since the countries starting the wars would also be putting themselves in jeopardy, but then again some country leaders don't think of consequences do they? 

AB0333
  • AB0333

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Boredom is a horrible thing sometimes.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 03 November 2013 - 06:53 PM.

RUfn79t.jpg

Suddenly, I have a craving for cheesy nachos.

Nope all bull crap.

There are no groups of extremely rich people and they who don't exist have no say in what goes on in this world and they definitely don't care for the masses to come to a realization about how bad every single one of us are getting f*cked out of our only life and how much we out number them and could so easily overthrow this whole stupid system in an instant. 

Just don't throw your entire life away and just keep on workin that minimum wage job for the next 45 years of your life until you become old and decrepit so you can be swept away into a fancy old folks home.

Just whatever you do, don't stop dreamin about livin that dream man.

Was that really necessary?

OT: Personally, I don't believe any of this pish. Far-fetched doesn't even begin to illustrate how ridiculously unlikely it is. That said, if the op happens to feel it's something of concern, then that's up to him. Just because he feels that way, there's no need to take him to the proverbial death camp, and throw him under the proverbial guillotine.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

Whoever believes in those kinds of far-out conspiracy theories is retarded. I know I probably sound real blunt with that statement, but goddamn. If you truthfully believe that Lyndon B. Johnson shot JFK and Ronald Reagan was killed flying a jet into the South Tower on 9/11, then you deserve to be labeled "retarded".

Just my thought, though.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

OP. how old are you my man?

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

So wait, the leaders of the world are going to build huge nazi style concentration/death camps and put everyone in them, in 2 months?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

So wait, the leaders of the world are going to build huge nazi style concentration/death camps and put everyone in them, in 2 months?

yep

they said the same thing 10 years ago, along with the same "2 months" punchline

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Just out of curiosity, does anyone still believe in the Mayan 2012 theory?

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

yep

they said the same thing 10 years ago, along with the same "2 months" punchline

They also said that retarded nonsensical 'death camp' bullcrap back in the 40's over in Germany, what idiots think humans would ever commit any form of genocide..? it's just not possible, just ask any of the holocaust deniers.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by sivispacem, 03 November 2013 - 10:32 PM.

Actually both large portions of the German population and the governments of most allied countries knew that large scale mass murder was taking place, but let's not let factual accuracy get in the way of using vague historical allusions to largely unrelated conspiracy theories. In fact, there were about 3.5 million Germans working for organisations and on projects directly linked to the Holocaust by about 1941, including roughly a million members of the SS, 1.2 million in the Reichsbahn, the German civil service, the state bank, ect, ect.

Also, it's a moot point anyway, because those who didn't know it was occurring did, well, know it was occurring- which is totally different from your assertion that large numbers of people thought it was impossible. The only group of people who have ever consistently argued against the Holocaust having occurred, both historic and modern, are neo-Nazis. 

If you're going to use false analogies, at least try and find one that bears a passing resemblance to the argument you're trying to make. 

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

Actually both the German population and the governments of most allied countries knew that large scale mass murder was taking place, but let's not let factual accuracy get in the way of using vague historical allusions to largely unrelated conspiracy theories.

What mass murder? Humans don't commit genocide, that's why anyone that worries about it is a conspiracy theorist, or a terrorist.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

2012 is the end of the world. Trust me guys, I saw it ...IN A VIDEO!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users