» «

Bought an SMG and no more UZI?

3 replies to this topic
  • Ryan313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Once I unlocked the micro SMG in GTA online I went and bought it. Then when I was a high enough rank to buy the normal SMG I did. When I bought it, it was not in my weapon wheel! So, I dropped the Uzi and then the normal SMG appeared on the weapon wheel in the spot that the Uzi was in. Also, once I dropped it I walked over it and picked it back up. Now, I can't use my Uzi! It is only a problem when I am in a car, as the only thing I can shoot while driving is my pistol. This really sucks, and I was wondering if it is like this for everybody, or if I am doing something wrong?

• NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by NormanR6, 03 November 2013 - 03:24 AM.

You can have more than one weapon on one spot on the wheel. When you select that spot on the wheel press left or right on the D pad, it will cycle through that type of weapon.

Side note, you can change weapons when drive as well, just press X it should cycle to it.

edited because tabet stupid.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

SMGs are trash.  Should have the auto pistol and no smg.  Its in the way of the MG.

• chainsoar

Driver of cars

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

I am a CoD dudebro

Thanks for the input

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users