» «
Photo

Can anyone CONFIRM the Unmarked Crown Vic style cruiser "exists

5 replies to this topic
jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by jimmyjoneser, 03 November 2013 - 02:45 AM.

ON PS3! Obviously it doesn't spawn and I know that much, I've been searching through every forum imaginable now for days on end trying to find a PSN user who has an Unmarked Cruiser, and I am getting thoroughly exhausted, so I simply want to know, does anyone know FOR SURE that this vehicle has been modded on PS3 online? Same goes for Trevor's ATV, I believe it is the Nagasaki Blazer? I've seen many, many people asking about them but no one seems to know for sure that they exist. A friend of a friend has a modded PS3, and when I asked about acquiring the cruiser, at first I was told no problem, but then when it came time to get it I was sh*t outta luck, and extremely disappointed. Anyways, hope this doesn't get closed as I'm really just trying to do everyone a service by at least finding some proof to fuel this unending escapade.

doutee8
  • doutee8

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by doutee8, 03 November 2013 - 02:53 AM.

It does but not anyone is willing to share. Have you told your friend to use this program?

http://www.ps3hax.ne...ead.php?t=64297

If he does have luck you better dupe quickly because R* is coming out with a new patch witch might prevents players

from duping.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

trevors blazer exists, a fellow in the dupe thread is giving them out. They're a ***** to get in the garage though.

Smokingman25
  • Smokingman25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

Today is your lucky mother f*cking day.

http://gtaforums.com...-thread/page-14

GET AHOLD OF PSN: shalowgravy for the Blazer. He has been confirmed by forum users.

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

thanks a lot guys! will continue the hunt for the unmarked cruiser! theres not many days left so I hope to hell someone coughs it up soon..bet there's a guy with every colour in his garage somewhere..

• doutee8 likes this

doutee8
  • doutee8

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by doutee8, 03 November 2013 - 06:39 PM.

thanks a lot guys! will continue the hunt for the unmarked cruiser! theres not many days left so I hope to hell someone coughs it up soon..bet there's a guy with every colour in his garage somewhere..

yup update 1.0.5 is coming out very soon and could patch the dupes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users