Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA DLC Idea (You will not be disappointed)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
kwaesee
  • kwaesee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

I have an amazing idea for DLC that R* should think about.  Imagine this, what if R* added a DLC package that had zombies?  You would have to scavenge for weapons and ammo and round up survivors, basically this DLC would be similar to The Walking Dead.  You could roam the city with zombies hot on your tail as you do missions and such.  You could do things like add modifications to your car that run over zombies effortlessly and explore zombie infested military bases for ammo and weapons.  I dont know about you, but I think a zombies DLC edition of GTA would be amazing.  I would get it for sure.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

word bro

• #DXPPER likes this

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

Probably been suggested at least 100 times in the past five years. Safe to say I'm sorely disappointed.

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

jamacain-zombies.jpg

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

Not this zombie sh*t again.  :die: 

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

can't believe nobody has mentioned this idea before. please go into lengthy and vivid detail about every aspect of your ideas.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 03 November 2013 - 02:59 AM.

No this Zombie crap is being talked to death and Zombies have no place in a game like this.

If you want to play a game with Zombies then more powers to you and go play The Walking Dead but don't bring them into places they don't belong.

More people will be against a Zombie DLC then for it.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

They did the Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption. They could easily do a zombie mod for GTA. The question is though, is that REALLY what we want? I could live without a zombie mod. I'm sure that something better will be given to us. Would it be cool, yeah, but if you really want GTA with Zombies go play Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare.

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

What in the holy hell f*ck is this nation's obsession with zombies?!?!
  • BuyMeTheMoon and Troubadour like this

Liam'sExcursion
  • Liam'sExcursion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

I don't get the enticement to a zombie premise, it would struggle to entertain me for five minutes
  • Troubadour likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

As of right now it's 2 for Zombies and 5 Against Zombies

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

So basically "The War Z"…..how about no?

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

I don't know why most of you guys are against a zombie DLC for GTA V.

I highly doubt that Rockstar will be creating one but i still think It'd be a lot of fun.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

I don't know why most of you guys are against a zombie DLC for GTA V.

I highly doubt that Rockstar will be creating one but i still think It'd be a lot of fun.

It's because the "idea" is old and beaten to death. It's getting tiring watching every game re-hash the same concept over and over again. The gaming industry has ENOUGH zombie-survival games out there. It's not that it's a BAD idea, it's just that it's an OLD idea. 

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

If you want to play a Zombie game then go play one,

Don't try and bring it where it's not wanted.

Beside's Zombie are a childish game now, Most of the people who want it are children and girls not grown men

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:02 PM Edited by KeepCalm and CarryGun, 03 November 2013 - 11:05 PM.

I'm a huge fan of zombie fiction. Romero's films, more recent takes on the concept from directors such as Danny Boyle & Tarantino, Peter Jackson's Brain Dead, the books of Max Brooks, the Walking Dead, mash up novels like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. There's a lot of zombie action out there.

I really got into the RDR Undead Nightmare DLC, a finely crafted addition to one of this generation's greatest games, loved the atmosphere. There were times when twilight fell, the incidental music reminded you the dead were out there and you had to seriously watch out. Loved it.

That said, and has been posted above, It's not really an original idea for DLC, CoD + zombies! Angry Birds + zombies! It's been done.

I did read a post on here recently about an idea for a Vinewood DLC pack, based on all aspects of the movie industry, that would be a whole lot more original. Hey, It could include missions on the set of remakes like 'Spawn of the Dead' by Rorge Gomero. 

I'd buy that for a dollar.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Na, zombies games scare me. Have fun with that if you get your way.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

What would be funny from Rockstar is to create a DLC where they'd realize the monkey outbreak stuff they've made an advertisement in in-game cinemas. It would rock... like some kind of Planet of the Apes stuff. :DD

kwaesee
  • kwaesee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

I just think that the feeling that you're trying to survive in such a huge, realistic, and amazingly animated map with zombies would be fun. I have played RDR with and without the zombie DLC and I just feel like it just gave the game a different perspective and new feel to the game, made it feel like you're trying to survive. I personally love zombie movies and TV series, especially ones like The Walking Dead. I understand that there are a whole lot of people who dislike the whole zombie theme and feel like it's played out, but I assure you that there is a pretty significant amount of people who like the zombie theme. I just think the whole gameplay of GTA from the physics to the animation could create one of the greatest zombie themed games of all time.

PS - If you don't like the zombie theme thats fine by me, that's your personal preference, but just try playing RDR undead nightmare for and see what you think. And if you do take the time to go play it, just imagine it with GTA 5's physics, animations, and map

Spookygal
  • Spookygal

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

Just go create an online character, they all look like zombies anyways.

Methed out zombies.

thc_404
  • thc_404

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

How 'bout some originality, son?

• Troubadour likes this

legendm0de
  • legendm0de

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

You created a account just to say this?  :yawn:

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

I wouldn't mind a zombie survival mode.

Of course I wouldn't mind a whole DLC dedicated to it but I think I'm in the minority here.

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

want a game with zombies? play Red Dead Redemption w/the Undead Nightmare DLC

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

I have an amazing idea for DLC that R* should think about.  Imagine this, what if R* added a DLC package that had zombies?  You would have to scavenge for weapons and ammo and round up survivors, basically this DLC would be similar to The Walking Dead.  You could roam the city with zombies hot on your tail as you do missions and such.  You could do things like add modifications to your car that run over zombies effortlessly and explore zombie infested military bases for ammo and weapons.  I dont know about you, but I think a zombies DLC edition of GTA would be amazing.  I would get it for sure.

You must be trolling.

iNeedBoost
  • iNeedBoost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

As of right now it's 2 for Zombies and 5 Against Zombies

Oh your right, lets just play the same exact game with 5 new cars and 23 new missions that are just recycled missions we've already played with different names a different characters... that's the DLC gta fans want... lmao

TLAD? ok cool story line and 10 new motorcycles... thats worth 20$? give me a break... TBoGT? those missions were sick but there was like 25 of them and then they added 15 cars...
This is what the gta community wants? hell no!
For 20$ i want the entire map revamped, i want an entire senario change! zombies may be old but it has never been done with a platform like V. This is the platform zombie fans have been waiting for... they can go all out just like how we've wanted it... it's old because it hasn't been given to us yet! It would be very simple and as long as it's only DLC in a way where it doesn't take the place of none DLC it will work beautifully! Add a free roam selection dedicated to the zombie DLC and a few game types alongside none DLC and it works great... 

The problem with DLC in IV was it took the place of the previous one... i paid for TLAD and now that TBoGT is out i can't even drive the vehicles from TLAD? and no one is playing TLAD anymore they only want to play TBoGT so that was a waist... Their DLC need to play alongside not take the place of... the only way to do this is to change everything... this way players can go back and forth between as they please. If the game is the same with just vehicle changes then everyone's just going to want to play the newest and greatest. but if the map is re-textured or has a different senario then players can alter between them as they choose to and won't get bored of one DLC so fast!!! Also, adding DLC to the current scenario!!!! much better idea. i think zombies works... it has the potential to be a lot of fun and bring a whole new atmosphere to the gta scene... If not zombies than atleast some sort of apocalyptic scenario, with people going crazy and fights and shooting everywhere... they could even abandon police all together and rather than cops being a threat the entire city is potentially a threat! with military intervening everywhere all while your trying to do missions that are relevant the the current situations... there's infinite potential with this game... hope they use it and take advantage of it and not just add a couple of cars, new characters and a hand full of missions...  

Luthandrian
  • Luthandrian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hold this mod until Xbox 1 and gta 6 where you could go in practically all the buildings/rooms. Then add a little environment interaction like oblivion. Better yet, just give oblivion online guns and mod it with zombies.

wolfeskimo
  • wolfeskimo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

Forget it! they already use in RDR and not gonna do the same in gtaV...next topic!

Tree22
  • Tree22

Joe4speed

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I just think that the feeling that you're trying to survive in such a huge, realistic, and amazingly animated map with zombies would be fun. I have played RDR with and without the zombie DLC and I just feel like it just gave the game a different perspective and new feel to the game, made it feel like you're trying to survive. I personally love zombie movies and TV series, especially ones like The Walking Dead. I understand that there are a whole lot of people who dislike the whole zombie theme and feel like it's played out, but I assure you that there is a pretty significant amount of people who like the zombie theme. I just think the whole gameplay of GTA from the physics to the animation could create one of the greatest zombie themed games of all time.
PS - If you don't like the zombie theme thats fine by me, that's your personal preference, but just try playing RDR undead nightmare for and see what you think. And if you do take the time to go play it, just imagine it with GTA 5's physics, animations, and map

This guy gets it every1 that hates on the idea doesn't understand this could b the most epic zombie game especially if they opened up spots to hold out at start at a crappy holdout then scaveng and find new places not to mention doing this online with your friends would b outstanding

Candy Su3x
  • Candy Su3x

No one Su3x better than me

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

sorry but we already know its not gonna happen...http://gtaforums.com...of-the-new-dlc/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users