Photo

Advice on which car to drop from my garage

16 replies to this topic
Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I dont have a garage full of flashy super cars, I have cars for different occasions.

I have a car I want to put in my garage but its full and needs to replace one. Its a rare vintage car I haven't seen anyone have. Making a youtube vid soon so not going to give it away.

Anyway advice on which car to kick. I have.....

Sand King - Beast of a monster truck. Great if you are fleeing from bounty hunters, its hard for them to shoot you. It busts through traffic. Also great for missions as it can be used as a mobile cover.

BF Injection - Fully modded is one the best cars in game imo. Off roading is fun and can climb up steep mountains so easy..pretty fast too and great for stunts / flips and general fun etc

Phoenix - A rare muscle car that has the craziest mods. I pretty much win every muscle car race in this vehicle. Looks nice in garage.

Space Docker - The only offline vehicle I have in my garage and the only one I want. Totally unique car. Low gravity, never turns over and great for jumping walls as it just seems to glide through the air.

Trevors truck - Love this car. Mods look amazing. The Bull horns on bonnet and roof look awesome. So much customization can be done to it and performance is surprisingly good.

Grotti_Carbonizzare - The only sport car I have. I use this car for general run around and racing. The best looking and sounding sports car, great speed and fun for drifting. Hardtop convertible.

Declasse Granger - You might think this car is rubbish, but I'm liking this vehicle more and more. This car is solid and great for missions. It never seems to get damaged. Sports and super cars get damaged to easy and the wheels buckle making it hard to drive even with 100% armour. This car is fast, good handling, rock solid and can hold 6 people 2 inside and 4 hanging off the rails on the outside. Might be good for heists.

Rat Loader - Rare, Unique, some of the best mods.

Tornado - I love those old style American cadilac type cars. Great to cruise around in. Managed to find a convertable. Mods are just awesome and brightens up my garage.

overflod entity xf - Only super car I have and prefer it to the adder. Better hadniling and accelartion and not far off adders top speed. Use for racing and genearl use.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by hugh750, 03 November 2013 - 01:48 AM.

get rid of the rat loader even with all the upgrades it's lousy in races, it turns really sluggish.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

Depends what you think you'll miss the least. Either that or drop the one that is worth the least/least spent on it

mathios88
  • mathios88

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

i was in the same situation...i dropped the canis mesa, and a muscle car, for the exemplar and coquette

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

You forgot to mention that the Space Docker is invunerable to bullets.

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

Hell the BF/Entity/Granger are the only cars in that garage I would even consider keeping.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

First world problems... *Rolleyes*

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

First world problems... *Rolleyes*

Thanks for trying to contribute. Now gtfo my thread and go save the world.

Musician020
  • Musician020

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

Space Docker. It looks ugly as sh*t and everyone has it nowadays.

Halver7
  • Halver7

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

I think it may have to be the rat loader that goes. Thanks for the suggestions :)

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

get rid of trevors truck or space docker or rat loader

the tornado is a chevy bel air not a cadi just to educate you on american cars

xStaY BlaZiNx
  • xStaY BlaZiNx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

I would ditch the Granger. You abreast have a couple of 4 man vehicles and you'll never need much more than that. What's the car you're considering adding?

TinCan
  • TinCan

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

I had the same dilemma a few days ago, but in the end I decided to drop the cars I never use. Got rid og my bodhi, merryweather mesa, rat loader and sultan, the next car to go is the surfer van. They aren't really that rare either, I can easily pick them up again if I ever feel like it.

theguyontheleft
  • theguyontheleft

Litter Bugs Me

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Space Docker, BF Injection , or SandKing. You already Trevors truck which is like the best off-road vehicle. I'd narrow it down to those 3.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

Entity and or granger

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

tornado, that car is really common and pointless besides looking like a cool classic i guess

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

I had a similar decisions to make a few days ago, got rid of the Space Docker because its novelty has worn off since they became so widespread, and as far as performance goes it's a pretty horrible vehicle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users